🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

After watching your inept congress billy can you really vote for them in nov?

WTF is inept about them?

We have record setting employment for minorities and women. Do you want that to continue or reverse?

We have the best overall unemployment rate in 18 years. Do you want that or the reverse?

We have the highest consumer confidence rating in 18 years. Do you want that, or the opposite?

We have lower taxes for working Americans and businesses alike. Do you want that, or the reverse?

There is an old saying: If it's not broke, don't fix it.
Really great following a successful president like obama rather than a complete repub failure like gwb

Obama is a rodent.
Why did I think you were a smart guy???? Must've been high

Because I am right in these matters more often than not.
Me too billy and I can smell the stink of trump miles away

President Obama made me and my family feel safe and secure. We slept well. Now, not so much...

DmqGaJuW0AEx93R.jpg

Doesn’t change how I sleep, I sleep the same as under Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon and on and on.

You are just playing the victim, once again.

My 2020 dream ticket: Hillary Clinton / Michelle Obama. Then, maybe I could sleep well again.
Washington redskin, A female eventually will become president of the United States and she will be a conservative...
Hildabeast does not qualify

My 2020 dream ticket: Hillary Clinton / Michelle Obama. Then, maybe I could sleep well again.
I sorta like Booker and Harris

Kamala Harris is good, but I'm not hot on Booker. He always has that deer-in-the-headlights look.

Explain why Kamala Harris is good? Cali is a disaster.[/QUOTE

Kamala Harris is good, but I'm not hot on Booker. He always has that deer-in-the-headlights look.

Explain why Kamala Harris is good? Cali is a disaster.

5. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker: Booker recently offered some of his most extensive comments to date about 2020. The summation: He's focused on re-electing Democrats in 2018 — and his travel schedule bears that out — and then he'll see what happens.

4. Former Vice President Joe Biden: Polling this far out should be taken with a huge grain of salt if not outright ignored. But I suppose it's worth something that Biden had the most people say they were open to voting for him in a new Vox Populi poll. That's partially because of name ID, sure, but he was better off than Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and even others who were as well-known.

3. California Sen. Kamala Harris: Harris recently told MSNBC's Kasie Hunt that she's "not ruling out" a 2020 presidential run. But her actions may speak louder than her words. She was the first lawmaker to call for Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to resign over the Trump administration's family-separation policy. She has also written off accepting money from corporate PACs.

5. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker: Booker recently offered some of his most extensive comments to date about 2020. The summation: He's focused on re-electing Democrats in 2018 — and his travel schedule bears that out — and then he'll see what happens.

4. Former Vice President Joe Biden: Polling this far out should be taken with a huge grain of salt if not outright ignored. But I suppose it's worth something that Biden had the most people say they were open to voting for him in a new Vox Populi poll. That's partially because of name ID, sure, but he was better off than Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and even others who were as well-known.

3. California Sen. Kamala Harris: Harris recently told MSNBC's Kasie Hunt that she's "not ruling out" a 2020 presidential run. But her actions may speak louder than her words. She was the first lawmaker to call for Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to resign over the Trump administration's family-separation policy. She has also written off accepting money from corporate PACs.
Lol
Cory Booker is a little Obama want to be...
Joe Biden is senile old perverted piece of shit...
Kamala Harris is an extremist piece of shit...

So shut the fuck up you fucking moron

A can of nuts.

Lol
Cory Booker is a little Obama want to be...
Joe Biden is senile old perverted piece of shit...
Kamala Harris is an extremist piece of shit...

So shut the fuck up you fucking moron
You with your head up the trump slobs ass and I'm the moron??

Kamala is a dude, baby. The skin head black New Jersey mental case is possibly a transgendering transgender. What ever it is, it is very stupid and how it was voted in needs to be investigated.

Rest easy....Trump is a lame duck president. His military, diplomats, and law enforcement agencies ignore and defy his orders....his Senate rebukes him... His presidency is as big a farce as his marriage...

If that's how you see things, you truly have been lied to by your disingenuous media overlords.

Go ahead and continue to live in your ignorance, that'll just make it easier for you to lose in November and 2020.

And it will make the Schadenfreude that much rewarding when you do lose.
Quit yer whining, crybaby. Trump is an impotent joke, only to be feared due to the fact that he still carries the power of the pen.

You people the one who's whining, crying, dressing up like vaginas, screaming at the shy, and pissing in their Underoos.

We're WINNING!! :banana:
haha... you and your cult leader are a global laughingstock...but yes, here is your participation trophy, son....

That's funny, boy. If Trump is such a "laughingstock", why aren't you leftards being jolly?

The sad for you truth is, you're a bunch of pathetic losers. You are scrambling over each other to regurgitate some validity of Obama's presidential legacy but the truth is, he no longer has a legacy to speak of.

Trump has destroyed everything Obama did in 8 years, and only within the short period of two years. There is nothing left of Obama's legacy, it's all gone. Poof! up in a cloud of smoke. Everything. It's gone.

Not only has he made Obama's legacy disappear, he has destroyed everything the liberal progressive zipperheads have worked for , sweated over, bled, and died for over the last 100 years.

All gone by a few strokes of a simple ink pen. Donald J. Trump has ravaged through all of the progressive accomplishments faster than Godzilla destroyed Tokyo.

He is truly the Godzilla of American Presidents, God bless that magnificent orange SOB. :laugh:
So, you think it is "winning" to tear down. Obama's legacy will always be what it is.

Trump's legacy is how a con man duped so many people & to nearly destroy America while personally profiting as the GOP did nothing.

Compare the schedules. Trump doesnt start until 11am. And 1/4th of his presidency is just golfing.

Whatever. He still has accomplished far more of benefit to the nation in 20 months than did Obama while trashing the place for eight years.
Obama didn't trash the place he made recovery from your gwb presidency possible now you gave us a world class scum ...thanks billy

Obama treated America like the Democrats treat San Francisco.
After watching your inept congress billy can you really vote for them in nov?

WTF is inept about them?

We have record setting employment for minorities and women. Do you want that to continue or reverse?

We have the best overall unemployment rate in 18 years. Do you want that or the reverse?

We have the highest consumer confidence rating in 18 years. Do you want that, or the opposite?

We have lower taxes for working Americans and businesses alike. Do you want that, or the reverse?

There is an old saying: If it's not broke, don't fix it.

If you believe that, why didn't you vote Democrat in 2000 & 2016? Asshile

Forum List

Back