🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is Right: Power Rest in the Hands of Local and State Government

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Why the City of Seattle and State of Washington puts up with this bullshit is beyond me. But it's their call to a degree. Constitution was founded on that. However when federal government steps in, it should do so with a show of force that will send shudders through the Anti-American left.

They wouldn't have gotten away with this in most states.
Not that they 'got away' with it....it's hard to imagine the law not moving in at some point.

And if you want to start a new country, why don't they try to take over Mar-A-Lago ? As much as they hate Trump along with their natural inclinations for being beach bums, and the weather's so much better in Fla..

Why the City of Seattle and State of Washington puts up with this bullshit is beyond me. But it's their call to a degree. Constitution was founded on that. However when federal government steps in, it should do so with a show of force that will send shudders through the Anti-American left.

This is a trap. What "show of force" would make sense when we know that some of these people are idealist kids playing House?

I think this is all ridiculous of course, these kids have been indoctrinated to embrace this, they feel they are changing the world. They are naive. Some of them are surely provocateurs. Unless the situation becomes a murderous rampage, you have to tread lightly.

I'm telling you now, the mayor is setting Trump up to go overboard, he can't take the bait. You're right, it's a local issue. If he needs to send the FBI in, plain clothed with their badges and have a chat, explain how the law works, maybe it's a good move. Sending in heavy forces will just be recorded, and you can be sure such "occupations" will then be replicated in other cities, all to get the same video response and hurt Trump in 2020. The local police should deal with this, clearly.

No matter how much some of us don't like chaos. Seeing young wannabe hippies and day dreamers (with sprinkling in of the usual rabble rousers) getting attacked by the military or armed SWAT teams, is NOT the imagery that anyone wants on their record. I can remember many old videos from the '60s where the police were heavy handed, they are used to show how "it used to be". I don't even know the context, the activities could have been warranted, but it will never be presented that way regardless.

This is a trap. What "show of force" would make sense when we know that some of these people are idealist kids playing House?

I think this is all ridiculous of course, these kids have been indoctrinated to embrace this, they feel they are changing the world. They are naive. Some of them are surely provocateurs. Unless the situation becomes a murderous rampage, you have to tread lightly.

I'm telling you now, the mayor is setting Trump up to go overboard, he can't take the bait. You're right, it's a local issue. If he needs to send the FBI in, plain clothed with their badges and have a chat, explain how the law works, maybe it's a good move. Sending in heavy forces will just be recorded, and you can be sure such "occupations" will then be replicated in other cities, all to get the same video response and hurt Trump in 2020. The local police should deal with this, clearly.

No matter how much some of us don't like chaos. Seeing young wannabe hippies and day dreamers (with sprinkling in of the usual rabble rousers) getting attacked by the military or armed SWAT teams, is NOT the imagery that anyone wants on their record. I can remember many old videos from the '60s where the police were heavy handed, they are used to show how "it used to be". I don't even know the context, the activities could have been warranted, but it will never be presented that way regardless.
But, Trump is not going to do that UNLESS the local Democrat commies ask for it.

They will burn until they beg.

This is a sneak peek of the "new normal" Democrats/neo-communist want to manage our decline into.

Voting for Democrats is literally like voting FOR crime.

Forum List

Back