Trump is the candidate of the white man who------

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is the candidate of the white man who has nothing else going for them except they are a white man. At one time in our country, being a white man guaranteed you spot in the middle to upper echelons of our society.

In today's world it takes more. It takes a skill that is in demand in a 21st century economy.

The white man that is willing to believe Trump's empty promises to make White Man Great again is too lazy to get the skills to allow them to earn greatness.

e1fc870cbed4e91a0de7966ae5de1bd5.jpg

Really is that what his slogan is? "Make Whitey Great again?" Where do you get that? Unemployment affects all races, trade imbalance affects all Americans. Illegal immigration affects all Americans. Your weak attempt to paint Trump as a Racist fails.
Really? Didn't miss a day in the downturn in 2008-9. Millwrights and electricians need never be out of work if they are good at their craft. And willing to move and change industries. And while Trump himself may not be a racist, he is using race baiting to attract people like you.

Really is that what his slogan is? "Make Whitey Great again?" Where do you get that? Unemployment affects all races, trade imbalance affects all Americans. Illegal immigration affects all Americans. Your weak attempt to paint Trump as a Racist fails.

See my sigline.

Trump is the candidate of the white man who has nothing else going for them except they are a white man. At one time in our country, being a white man guaranteed you spot in the middle to upper echelons of our society.

In today's world it takes more. It takes a skill that is in demand in a 21st century economy.

The white man that is willing to believe Trump's empty promises to make White Man Great again is too lazy to get the skills to allow them to earn greatness.
I reckon a lot of men in general and white women are going to vote for Trump i a landslide. White women have woken up finally.

If only the Clintons were white and in the upper echelon.....

I reckon a lot of men in general and white women are going to vote for Trump i a landslide. White women have woken up finally.

You mean the "disgusting pigs"? Yeah he sure knows how to sweetalk a gal, don't he?

Trump is the candidate of he white man...who is actually a hard working black man or a hard working woman......but we will lie about that because we want more government....

You mean the "disgusting pigs"? Yeah he sure knows how to sweetalk a gal, don't he?
Treat em mean...

Yes, unemployment affects all Americans. But Trump's rhetoric and solutions are toward white man. Have you heard Trump's comments about racial minorities and women.
Trump and many American Businesses depend on illegal immigrant workers. As the illegals have not been available American citizens have not filled the jobs.
Trump and many American businesses need to access cheaper foreign labor to be competitive in a global economy.
You need to change the global economy to affect the issues above.

Really? Didn't miss a day in the downturn in 2008-9. Millwrights and electricians need never be out of work if they are good at their craft. And willing to move and change industries. And while Trump himself may not be a racist, he is using race baiting to attract people like you.

Holy shit....everything is always about race to a leftard.......they are the lamest "one trick pony" dumb fucks going.

Don't want gun restrictions...you are a racist.
Don't want Barrypuppetcare...you are a racist.
You want "da gubermint" to shut down? You are a racist...
You don't like the Barrypuppet? You are a racist.

And on and on it fucking goes because at the end of the day that is all they have and it's pretty fucking pathetic.

I reckon you are wrong. The majority of white men will vote for Trump. A larger majority of white women will vote for Clinton.
The Republicans are built on a diminishing demographic, white men. Trump has screwed up their hope to build a bigger tent to bring the demographics of the future for their survival; minorities.

Yes, unemployment affects all Americans. But Trump's rhetoric and solutions are toward white man. Have you heard Trump's comments about racial minorities and women.
Trump and many American Businesses depend on illegal immigrant workers. As the illegals have not been available American citizens have not filled the jobs.
Trump and many American businesses need to access cheaper foreign labor to be competitive in a global economy.

No, you don't, dumb ass....how and the fuck can there be free trade if American workers have to compete with slave labor? We had legislation in place to protect that until that POS Woodrow Wilson was put in office by the same theiving bastards that were behind the central bank i.e The Federal Reserve. Tariffs for many raw goods were totally eliminated and other goods went from a 40 percent tariff to 25 percent. Now "da gubermint collects a little over 1 percent of it's revenue from tariffs. While USA.INC allows the corporations that they are majortiy stockholders in to export jobs and then bring in those cheap goods for those that actually have a little walking around money. Yopu can't change didly squat in this country until you get to the root cause of it and you don't have the slightest clue.....nada, zilch.

I don't know any liberal women that are not disgusting pigs....gotta give it to the Trumpster on that one.

I don't know any liberal women that are not disgusting pigs....gotta give it to the Trumpster on that one.
His money bought him 3 wives so far Lots of others Guess with him anyway money talks and speaks loudly

You realize that all you've done with that post is reveal your own prejudices, right?

No, you don't, dumb ass....how and the fuck can there be free trade if American workers have to compete with slave labor? We had legislation in place to protect that until that POS Woodrow Wilson was put in office by the same theiving bastards that were behind the central bank i.e The Federal Reserve. Tariffs for many raw goods were totally eliminated and other goods went from a 40 percent tariff to 25 percent. Now "da gubermint collects a little over 1 percent of it's revenue from tariffs. While USA.INC allows the corporations that they are majortiy stockholders in to export jobs and then bring in those cheap goods for those that actually have a little walking around money. Yopu can't change didly squat in this country until you get to the root cause of it and you don't have the slightest clue.....nada, zilch.
The biggest consuming markets of the future will be China and India. Global trade will allow us to take advantage of it.
The America consumer buys the products of similar quality that is priced the lowest. We can force manufacturing back to the USA but will our own citizens buy it if foreign product is cheaper. The solution is to put a tariff on the foreign product. Then that country will put more tariffs on USA products. Then we have a trade war.
We need to find a way to attract manufacturing to the USA, not force it.
The future of the USA is not in manufacturing.

So you are claiming that all the farmers and share croppers that broke their backs just to get buy were in the middle and upper echelons?

Did you stop and think this through or just 'feel' your way.

I nominate this thread as one of the best of 2016!

Forum List

Back