🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump jokes about Russia; desperate liberals screeching to try to make people believe he meant it

A breathless, nearly apoplectic Chuck Todd played the clip (a few times) and it's pretty clear Trump was just mocking the Democrats.

Todd and his guests were parsing every single word as if it were a freaking State of the Union address.

What Trump actually said barely even makes SENSE.

I'm no fan of The Donald, I don't want him in the White House, but really, folks? You're really going to pretend you think he was serious?
I do not think he is serious about anything. Even offhand remarks from a president have a certain gravity that is unique to the office. The man needs to learn this and quit acting so bewildered that even his bullshit can be deadly serious.
But you'd prefer a candidate that barks like a dog in front of a crowd...

A breathless, nearly apoplectic Chuck Todd played the clip (a few times) and it's pretty clear Trump was just mocking the Democrats.

Todd and his guests were parsing every single word as if it were a freaking State of the Union address.

I'm no fan of The Donald, I don't want him in the White House, but really, folks? You're really going to pretend you think he was serious?
I do not think he is serious about anything. Even offhand remarks from a president have a certain gravity that is unique to the office. The man needs to learn this and quit acting so bewildered that even his bullshit can be deadly serious.
I agree, he appears to be the political equivalent of professional wrestling, and his constant absurdities demonstrate that he simply is not cut out for the job.

It's the intellectual honesty and faux outrage I don't care for. Just be honest on teevee - just point at him and say "holy SHIT, LOOK at THAT."

But you'd prefer a candidate that barks like a dog in front of a crowd...
I would prefer practically anyone over Trump. So what? He's a reckless buffoon and an embarrassment to our political process that so many people want such an inept leader for our country. Hillary is not a whole lot better but from her I know what to expect.

Trump jokes about Russia; desperate liberals screeching to try to make people believe he meant it

Please tell us more about Trump's "jokes" about inviting a hostile foreign communist nation to launch cyber attacks against America. Please tell us more...

so what if he did mean it? Don't let the liberal left keep defining reality, it is never what they say.

Bring whatever you got Russia the greater evil needs defeated.
Hi, comrade. How far should your beloved Putin go in his attempt to influence an American presidential election? As far as he likes, or only as far as the DNC?

The week of the democratic convention and all they can talk about is Trump, he's playing them like a fiddle. It's great theater.

Same ol' same ol'

Libs mock women, blacks, Jews, Catholics, Christians, brag about inciting riots and filling the ranks of protests...laughing amongst themselves smugly, secure in their minds that they are doing so SECRETLY....UNTIL their incompetence results in something like their inability to secure their own computers, servers, and e-mails...and all their dirty little secrets come spewing out.

Instead of owning up, taking personal accountability, or even apologizing, they immediately claim to be the victim of a heinous act and begin blaming everyone else, trying to make the focus on the whole thing the breech in security, NOT the vile contents of their e-mails.

...unfortunately it actually works on some of the rubes and the sheep.

The liberals are doing their usual diversion and lying, trying to make normal people believe that a joke Donald Trump made about Russia hacking Hillary's secret-email server, was something the man had actually meant.

Too bad the liberals can base so little of what they try to tell people, on actual truth. But they know that the more the liberals tell the truth, the worse they look. So they have little choice but to lie, both about themselves, and about their opponents.

Trump's Russia Connections make him an undercover agent?

Panetta Questions Trump's Loyalty to US After Russian Hack Remarks

Trump asks Russia and China to find Hillary's emails

Trump Press Conference Surreal

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

Do these strange people realize just how futilely hysterical they look with these things?
These people are all liars. They have to lie in order to cover up the flaws in their own candidate.
Notice how Hillary rarely has to say anything. It's always some paid asshole lying about Trump.

The liberals are doing their usual diversion and lying, trying to make normal people believe that a joke Donald Trump made about Russia hacking Hillary's secret-email server, was something the man had actually meant.

Too bad the liberals can base so little of what they try to tell people, on actual truth. But they know that the more the liberals tell the truth, the worse they look. So they have little choice but to lie, both about themselves, and about their opponents.

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

Do these strange people realize just how futilely hysterical they look with these things?

Does Donald Trump realize that the same low information voters he relies on will not realize he is joking? You don’t seem to realize he’s played you for a fool thus far….:eusa_whistle:

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

I think enough Americans can see right through the typical bullshit spin and are more concerned about reckless behavior in deleting 30k emails after subpoena. Panneta is in no position to question loyalty.

I agree, he appears to be the political equivalent of professional wrestling, and his constant absurdities demonstrate that he simply is not cut out for the job.

It's the intellectual honesty and faux outrage I don't care for. Just be honest on teevee - just point at him and say "holy SHIT, LOOK at THAT."
Trump is not speaking to you or me....he is speaking at a 4th grade level, to the majority of average Americans.....and they are listening...in droves...

He had 25k people at his rally yesterday in Toledo Ohio.....25,0000......think about it....

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

They are just devastated, deflecting and delusional... because of the leaks. They will double down on the lies as always, but people have woken up. Now it's clear they are a lying mob. No one will believe them, they are done.
Liberals thrive on lies! Hillary has been lying for years...and she keeps getting support from the left.

She has dedicated her life to public service...

What has Trump done...

This is the usual name calling from the right with little or no evidence...

Every credible fact checking site has Trump lying much more than Clinton...

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

you're such a gullible hack.

Trump is not speaking to you or me....he is speaking at a 4th grade level, to the majority of average Americans.....and they are listening...in droves...

He had 25k people at his rally yesterday in Toledo Ohio.....25,0000......think about it....

Are you trying to say that is a good thing?

Does America not actually need a high caliber President.

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

Does Donald Trump realize that the same low information voters he relies on will not realize he is joking? You don’t seem to realize he’s played you for a fool thus far….:eusa_whistle:
The low information voters are on the left, and hardly unified. Don't project your shortcomings onto your enemies, it won't work. The only ones foaming over about it are lefties.

Last edited:

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

Come now, we all know Trump is in cahoots with Russia!

Yup! Trump is in cahoots with Russia as proven by THIS VIDEO starring Obama and the former Russian President Dmitri Medvedev

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s donors!

bullshit. trump already told the world he believes she may have secretly deleted non private stuff, stuff which you hacks pretend every day was supposedly some sort of scandal, as if harmless perfectly appropriate and routine parsing of SoS correspondence somehow supposedly compromised national security?

now you hacks want to pretend it's a big JOKE for the republican party nominee to trumpet a public message to russia that their hackers will be richly rewarded if they were able to somehow dig something up to hold against u.s. secretary of state..?

think about that. what could ever be held against her if not the revelation of some non personal info?

the supposed point of the SoS email witch hunt was protecting our national security...?? :doubt:

donald trump and his apologists think it's funny to encourage russia to try and dig up SoS correspondence because politics!

thus proving deranged republicans just can't help themselves, perpetually putting party over country.

scumbag anti-American hackers are now GOP allies... wtf?

wikileaks creeps now threaten some sort of "october surprise" release of hacked DNC campaign correspondence in an effort to embarrass party officials in hopes of tilting our presidential election cuz oooh what a big scandal individual democrats in the DNC actually had opinions which favored hillary over bernie, big fucking deal...

fuck wiki leaks creeps, fuck russia, and fuck you apologist assholes for excusing donald trump's disgusting rhetoric...

oh my so refreshing for you, silly trump made a "non PC" JOKE!

see you in november, you fucking anti-American losers...

Donald Trump's invitation to Russian spies to find lost emails routed through Hillary Clinton's notorious private server was "irresponsible" and clearly underscores that "he cannot become our commander in chief," former Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Panetta said on Wednesday.

"Think about that, Donald Trump, who wants to be president, is asking one of our adversaries to engage in hacking or intelligence efforts against the United States of America to affect an election," Panetta told the Democratic National Convention.

"As someone who was responsible for protecting our nation from cyberattacks, it's inconceivable that any presidential candidate would be that irresponsible," he said, adding that it was "no time to roll the dice" on Trump and national security.

Earlier in the day, Trump, an admirer of Russian President Vladimir Putin, asserted in Florida, that he would like the Moscow government to obtain emails said to be missing when Clinton gave the FBI data from the private server installed in the basement of her New York home that she used while secretary of state from 2009-13.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." FBI Director James E. Comey said earlier this month that by routing classified information through her personal server, Clinton and her aides were careless. He could not rule out the possibility that a hostile power hacked the account.

The email scandal prompted Republican calls to prosecute Clinton, something the Justice Department has declined to do. After that, Comey's disclosure has fed the GOP narrative — embraced by many Americans, according to polls — that Clinton is untrustworthy and that lost emails hold more embarrassments for her.

Earlier, Democratic critics and commentators at several news outlets described Trump's remarks at the Florida news conference as treasonous. Some top Republicans scrambled to downplay them as #treasonousTrump trended on Twitter.

Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., Armed Services Committee ranking member, said Trump's comments were "totally irresponsible."

"Asking a foreign nation to interfere with the private security of the United States is irresponsible and reckless," he said.

He did not describe Trump's remarks as treasonous.

"This is more a reflection of incapacity to work with security issues and to deal with them in a constructive way," Reed said. Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), called Trump's remarks "outrageous."

"Donald Trump says Putin is a great leader," Stabenow said. "It’s time for [House Speaker] Paul Ryan to admit that Donald Trump is not fit to be commander in chief.”

The New York Times tweeted that Trump's comments "essentially sanction a foreign power's cyberspying."

"How exactly would we distinguish Trump's latest comments from treason," The Atlantic's James Fallows wrote.

[ Hillary's Honesty and Trump's Temperament ]

"This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue," Clinton senior policy adviser Jake Sullivan said in a statement.

Donald Trump’s comments essentially sanction a foreign power's cyberspying https://t.co/UUuaBt4FVB

— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 27, 2016

I know I keep saying this, but: Trump has just done something *never* seen before in politics. In a bad way Trump's 'Hope' for Putin by me — James Fallows (@JamesFallows) July 27, 2016
[ Biden on DNC Hack: 'Totally Consistent With Who Putin Is' ]

At the Philadelphia convention, Florida Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson said he was unsure if Trump's comments fit the description of treason, but he said the remarks were "devastating" for the real estate mogul and "could be lethal to his campaign."

Separately, American intelligence agencies said this week they had "high confidence " that Russia stole emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, the only question was whether the Kremlin had engineered their release last week by Wikileaks in order to influence the election.

Is Trump Treasonous? Panetta Calls Him Danger to National Security

Forum List

Back