Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

Well Trump did whoop Hillary's ass in an epic win, she's still medicating with alcohol.

An epic win is losing the popular vote by 2.9 million? Certainly a UNIQUE win.

I wanted to ask the nut what a non-epic win would look like, but I just didn't feel the need to hear more stupidity from him.

Well if you lose the House, then the Senate, then the White House that's a non-epic win, wait that's actually a loss. How does it feel to get your ass kicked all over Washington? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, Republicans in Congress are blocking Trump more than Democrats.:bow2:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:

Trump sounds like he is one harder "stuff" than liquor. Clinton 2.9 MILLION more votes yet he claims it didn't happen :badgrin:

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states OH SNAP!

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:
The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.
That makes you as intelligent as a 1-9 year old child.
Since you can write and read, I'll estimate your age as 6.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.
Don't forget that 200%+ votes of eligible voters in the Chicago land district; and I have only checked a few of their major big city district wins that they are trying to boast that Hilliar won in with irregular votes

if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

Wooda Shooda Cooda. No proof Trump would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.

An epic win is losing the popular vote by 2.9 million? Certainly a UNIQUE win.

I wanted to ask the nut what a non-epic win would look like, but I just didn't feel the need to hear more stupidity from him.

Well if you lose the House, then the Senate, then the White House that's a non-epic win, wait that's actually a loss. How does it feel to get your ass kicked all over Washington? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:

Trump sounds like he is one harder "stuff" than liquor. Clinton 2.9 MILLION more votes yet he claims it didn't happen :badgrin:
she didn't win. so that means nothing happened cause she got 2.9 million illegal votes.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:
The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

or if you honestly believe it.

That Trump powder can mess with one's mind, see BL.

if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

Wooda Shooda Cooda. No proof Trump would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.
sure there is. you just wish to ignore it.

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

or if you honestly believe it.

That Trump powder can mess with one's mind, see BL.
you should toss it then.

she didn't win. so that means nothing happened cause she got 2.9 million illegal votes.
Dumb asses really seem to think that irregular votes count.

Putin operated an anti-Clinton pro-trump organization that dwarfed any American political PAC in history. He employed thousands upon thousands of professionally trained cyber warfare operatives, including what is referred to as "trolls" to bombard the American public with misinformation, disinformation, fake news and falsehoods.

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

There is a popular vote, It's used in every other election except the presidential one.
There ya' go, now if you can get it through your head you will understand that California and some others have illegitimate legislators in public offices at the moment that should be tossed out immediately.

Dumb asses really seem to think that irregular votes count.
they're just lost. the dems left them milling around all alone. they have no idea what to do ,no more russia russia, oh the mess.

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

No such thing....so those polling places around the nation others see do not appear in your vision(S)?

Putin operated an anti-Clinton pro-trump organization that dwarfed any American political PAC in history. He employed thousands upon thousands of professionally trained cyber warfare operatives, including what is referred to as "trolls" to bombard the American public with misinformation, disinformation, fake news and falsehoods.
who's votes did they turn?

No such thing....so those polling places around the nation others see do not appear in your vision(S)?
not in yours I guess. you have no idea what you're doing in a presidential election. you think your vote counts as one vote in a grand pool and it doesn't. oops.

I am sure you get comfort telling your self that but people like me don't get paid for researching the accurate information and posting it for the blind won't be following the blind like you.

Forum List

Back