Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

I wanted to ask the nut what a non-epic win would look like, but I just didn't feel the need to hear more stupidity from him.

Well if you lose the House, then the Senate, then the White House that's a non-epic win, wait that's actually a loss. How does it feel to get your ass kicked all over Washington? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, Republicans in Congress are blocking Trump more than Democrats.:bow2:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:
You simply ignored the fact-check and repeated the falsehood.

I see you are struggling, who was sworn in as president? Yes Trump. Who cried and turned to alcohol? Yes Hillary. First Obama whooped her ass then Trump whooped her ass she's twice butthurt.
You're changing the topic from "Did Trump whoop Hillary's ass" to "Who won the presidency".
We are discussing an ass-whooping or lack thereof. We all know Trump won the Presidency, child.

[
The counties do their own reporting on votes received and qualified voters. The math is really simple if you actually learned how to add and subtract.

Kobel and the election integrity commission should know how to add, They didn't report any such thing happening.

Keep going, because...there's...no...such...thing...as...the...popular...vote its meaningless. lol

Actually that's where the expression "will of the people" stems from.

There is no such expression as "will of the electoral college" in politics.

Without Putin's assistance trump never had a chance. The Russian's put him over the top in the Electoral College vote, but the American people overwhelmingly voted against him.

Trump lied and cheated his way into the White House. A Canadian newspaper published a list of 1,000 falsehoods trump told during his campaign before a single vote was even cast.

[
The counties do their own reporting on votes received and qualified voters. The math is really simple if you actually learned how to add and subtract.

Kobel and the election integrity commission should know how to add, They didn't report any such thing happening.
Well I don't know what to tell you if someone else is in denial I suppose that is their personal problem on down the road later.

Without Putin's assistance trump never had a chance. The Russian's put him over the top in the Electoral College vote, but the American people overwhelmingly voted against him.
Why do you try to lie so much?

Trump lied and cheated his way into the White House. A Canadian newspaper published a list of 1,000 falsehoods trump told during his campaign before a single vote was even cast.
:boohoo:

what is it putin did? did he change your vote? Why can't you shmoes ever answer that?

Trump continues to earn the name "Liar in Chief" by telling over 500 lies since he was inaugurated. He averages about 5 lies per day.

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states OH SNAP!

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:
The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.
That makes you as intelligent as a 1-9 year old child.
Since you can write and read, I'll estimate your age as 6.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:

Elections go by the electoral vote count, not the popular vorte.

Keep going, because...there's...no...such...thing...as...the...popular...vote its meaningless. lol

The popular vote is meaningless? Then how do they figure out who gets the electors?

Add to that the $100,000 in russian ads that facebook ran.

The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.
there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

Well if you lose the House, then the Senate, then the White House that's a non-epic win, wait that's actually a loss. How does it feel to get your ass kicked all over Washington? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, Republicans in Congress are blocking Trump more than Democrats.:bow2:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:
You simply ignored the fact-check and repeated the falsehood.

I see you are struggling, who was sworn in as president? Yes Trump. Who cried and turned to alcohol? Yes Hillary. First Obama whooped her ass then Trump whooped her ass she's twice butthurt.
You're changing the topic from "Did Trump whoop Hillary's ass" to "Who won the presidency".
We are discussing an ass-whooping or lack thereof. We all know Trump won the Presidency, child.

LOL its one and the same, Trump whooped Hillary's ass and won the presidency. You people are lucky it wasn't a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated her by millions of votes.

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

or if you honestly believe it.

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

BUT had it been a popular vote election, how many millions of Republicans who don't bother to vote in states like California, New York, and other blue states would have turned out and voted Trump? I think Trump would have obliterated her in a true popular vote election.

Add to that the $100,000 in russian ads that facebook ran.
sounds like facebook ran em. your beef is with facebook. What was that Billy Bush tape? what is different? Are you a hypocrit?

Hey let's agree to this, no more negative ads by anyone running for a political office. agree?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back