Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

Wooda Shooda Cooda. No proof Trump would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.
sure there is. you just wish to ignore it.

Trump ran a targeted campaign. Which meant picking up votes in key states. So Trump never would have carried the popular vote Trumps poll numbers show only 1/3 of the people approve of him
oh you mean those states clinton ignored? how would you feel if a candidate ignored you?

It's why he ran a targeted campaign. fking genius eh?

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.
dude, you just said it isn't used in the presidential election so your post just busted. D'OH!

Dude you just said it doesn't exist.
it doesn't. post me a presidential campaign that ends with a popular vote. jeopardy music please.

I'll even wager a bet, you don't know that the senators and representatives are only voted on from districts and not countrywide. did you know that? no popular vote there either. so find me one countrywide election that is done via popular vote. again, jeopardy music please.

Some of the falsehoods and fake news topics concentrated on by the Russian pro-trump efforts were Clinton having medical problems that made her unfit for the Presidency due to health issues, Clinton supported a NAZI take over and coup in Ukraine, The Clinton Foundation was being skimmed of donations by the Clinton's, the Clinton's were murderers and responsible for a long list of assassinated enemies of the Clinton's. etc., etc., the list goes on and on.

oh you mean those states clinton ignored? how would you feel if a candidate ignored you?

WTF do you think a targeted campaign is. Trump ignored states like California so Trump ignored millions of voters, which is why he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

Some of the falsehoods and fake news topics concentrated on by the Russian pro-trump efforts were Clinton having medical problems that made her unfit for the Presidency due to health issues, Clinton supported a NAZI take over and coup in Ukraine, The Clinton Foundation was being skimmed of donations by the Clinton's, the Clinton's were murderers and responsible for a long list of assassinated enemies of the Clinton's. etc., etc., the list goes on and on.
so again, what votes did putin change? cat got your fingers?

She was and is unfit to be president. Thank God she didn't get back into the White House to pillage it again.

it doesn't. post me a presidential campaign that ends with a popular vote. jeopardy music please.

I'll even wager a bet, you don't .
It does exist. i'll post a senate race.

And the bet is for $1000

WTF do you think a targeted campaign is. Trump ignored states like California so Trump ignored millions of voters, which is why he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.
why do you supposed he ignored them jack? you fks crack me up. I mean truly you have no fking clue what you're discussing do you. here, Trump knew he most likely wouldn't win california so he didn't bother going there. clinton on the other hand thought she was a winner and didn't have to do anything. she was owed the presidency. read her book. she's telling everyone it was hers and she got it stolen.

200.webp

Last edited:

I'll even wager a bet, you don't .

And the bet is for $1000
whoa junior, let me get you back on the path, so you're saying you have a senate race that was a national race. hmmmmm interesting, but I don't like taking stupid people's money.

She was and is unfit to be president. Thank God she didn't get back into the White House to pillage it again.
I still love the face plant in the SUV on the street. I fell out of my chair on that one.

And the bet is for $1000
whoa junior, let me get you back on the path, so you're saying you have a senate race that was a national race. hmmmmm interesting, but I don't like taking stupid people's money.

No i'm saying I have a senate race, decided by the popular vote.

You said it doesn't exist. I can even quote you.

I can prove the popular vote exists, and I bet you $1000.

And the bet is for $1000

No i'm saying I have a senate race, decided by the popular vote.

You said it doesn't exist. I can even quote you.

I can prove the popular vote exists, and I bet you $1000.
well son, again, the popular vote to which you elude to, is only in a state in a district, just like a presidential election. there is no national popular vote. I keep telling you this and you keep wanting to go to the districts. junior, every fking rep in congress is voted that way. but again, none national. so I'm still waiting for you to produce that one.

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:

Elections go by the electoral vote count, not the popular vorte.

Keep going, because...there's...no...such...thing...as...the...popular...vote its meaningless. lol

The popular vote is meaningless? Then how do they figure out who gets the electors?

Did you sleep through high school?

Forum List

Back