Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

there is no national popular vote.

I never said there was.

I said there was a popular vote, to which you said there weasn't.

The bet was $1000 that the popular vote exists.

When do I get paid?
sure you did, right here

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

There is a popular vote, It's used in every other election except the presidential one.
]

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states OH SNAP!

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:
The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.
That makes you as intelligent as a 1-9 year old child.
Since you can write and read, I'll estimate your age as 6.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

or if you honestly believe it.

Translation...I struck a raw nerve. Had there actually been a popular vote election there's a very good chance based on what we saw last November that he would have wiped Hillary off the map in an even more epic ass whooping. You bunch of dumb asses didn't stop think about the millions of independents and Republicans in blue states who don't bother to vote under the EC system because their votes don't really matter in blue states like California and New York. You idiots better be careful what you wish for in getting rid of the EC.

Actually, Republicans in Congress are blocking Trump more than Democrats.:bow2:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:
You simply ignored the fact-check and repeated the falsehood.

I see you are struggling, who was sworn in as president? Yes Trump. Who cried and turned to alcohol? Yes Hillary. First Obama whooped her ass then Trump whooped her ass she's twice butthurt.
You're changing the topic from "Did Trump whoop Hillary's ass" to "Who won the presidency".
We are discussing an ass-whooping or lack thereof. We all know Trump won the Presidency, child.

LOL its one and the same, Trump whooped Hillary's ass and won the presidency. You people are lucky it wasn't a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated her by millions of votes.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:

Elections go by the electoral vote count, not the popular vorte.

Keep going, because...there's...no...such...thing...as...the...popular...vote its meaningless. lol

The popular vote is meaningless? Then how do they figure out who gets the electors?

Did you sleep through high school?

If the popular vote is meaningless, as you call it, then it has no function whatsoever in the presidential election.

Prove that.

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states OH SNAP!

The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.
Don't forget that 200%+ votes of eligible voters in the Chicago land district; and I have only checked a few of their major big city district wins that they are trying to boast that Hilliar won in with irregular votes

Dem's lied and cheated like always, Trump crushed them anyhow.

if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

Wooda Shooda Cooda. No proof Trump would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.

HOLY SHIT lib, now insert Hillary's name in your sentence and you have joined us in the real world.

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

There is a popular vote, It's used in every other election except the presidential one.
]

Looks like you owe me $1000

You said there wasn't, I said there was, and I can post hundreds of examples of popular votes in the USA, From senator to dog catcher.

Last edited:

No such thing....so those polling places around the nation others see do not appear in your vision(S)?
not in yours I guess. you have no idea what you're doing in a presidential election. you think your vote counts as one vote in a grand pool and it doesn't. oops.

You wrote there was no such thing as a popular vote, now you seem to admit there is; do you know? Votes count for a slate of electors but also reflect a choice made by a voter. Borrow a dictionary and look up the words that confound you. :badgrin:

there is no such thing as a popular vote
There most certainly is.

It is just that the election is decided by electoral votes, and not the popular vote. That does not mean it does not exist!

It's a simple fact Trump lost the popular vote.

20p4vpx.jpg

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

Translation...I struck a raw nerve. Had there actually been a popular vote election there's a very good chance based on what we saw last November that he would have wiped Hillary off the map in an even more epic ass whooping. You bunch of dumb asses didn't stop think about the millions of independents and Republicans in blue states who don't bother to vote under the EC system because their votes don't really matter in blue states like California and New York. You idiots better be careful what you wish for in getting rid of the EC.

You're an idiot.

If a popular vote election were able to change the results from D to R in NY and CA,

why do those states have Democratic governors? They're elected by the popular vote.

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
it's amazing how you believe things everyone tells you. I must continually laugh at the stupid in here.

there is no such thing as a popular vote
There most certainly is.

It is just that the election is decided by electoral votes, and not the popular vote. That does not mean it does not exist!

It's a simple fact Trump lost the popular vote.

20p4vpx.jpg
people I can't make this shit up. dude, save yourself.

You bunch of dumb asses didn't stop think about the millions of independents and Republicans in blue states who don't bother to vote under the EC system because their votes don't really matter in blue states like California and New York.
Hey, retard. The inverse is true of Democrats in red states who don't bother to vote.

And there are a LOT of red states.

lol, if the situation had been reversed, had HRC won the electoral college and lost the popular vote,

not one fucking RW moron on this forum or anywhere else would be calling that an epic victory.

Actually, Republicans in Congress are blocking Trump more than Democrats.:bow2:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:

Trump sounds like he is one harder "stuff" than liquor. Clinton 2.9 MILLION more votes yet he claims it didn't happen :badgrin:
she didn't win. so that means nothing happened cause she got 2.9 million illegal votes.
Dumb asses really seem to think that irregular votes count.
they're just lost. the dems left them milling around all alone. they have no idea what to do ,no more russia russia, oh the mess.

How's their recount effort going? :lmao:

You know what point you're making, perversely and unknowingly?

That choosing our president by the popular vote would be a better method. lol

Forum List

Back