Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:
You simply ignored the fact-check and repeated the falsehood.

I see you are struggling, who was sworn in as president? Yes Trump. Who cried and turned to alcohol? Yes Hillary. First Obama whooped her ass then Trump whooped her ass she's twice butthurt.
You're changing the topic from "Did Trump whoop Hillary's ass" to "Who won the presidency".
We are discussing an ass-whooping or lack thereof. We all know Trump won the Presidency, child.

LOL its one and the same, Trump whooped Hillary's ass and won the presidency. You people are lucky it wasn't a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated her by millions of votes.
As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:

Elections go by the electoral vote count, not the popular vorte.

Keep going, because...there's...no...such...thing...as...the...popular...vote its meaningless. lol

The popular vote is meaningless? Then how do they figure out who gets the electors?

Did you sleep through high school?

If the popular vote is meaningless, as you call it, then it has no function whatsoever in the presidential election.

Prove that.

Prove what? You are off the rails maybe you need a time out to regroup, try to construct a rational question.

Wooda Shooda Cooda. No proof Trump would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.

HOLY SHIT lib, now insert Hillary's name in your sentence and you have joined us in the real world.

Hillary got 3 million more popular votes,.

If the election were decided by the popular vote, she obviously would have won,. So there is absolute proof that Hillary would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.

there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

There is a popular vote, It's used in every other election except the presidential one.
]

Looks like you owe me $1000

You said there wasn't, I said there was, and I can post hundreds of examples of popular votes in the USA, From senator to dog catcher.[/QUOTE]
where is there a national popular vote? you haven't posted shit. I'm waiting though.

The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.
That makes you as intelligent as a 1-9 year old child.
Since you can write and read, I'll estimate your age as 6.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.
there is no such thing as a popular vote therefore she can't win something that isn't available to win.

No such thing....so those polling places around the nation others see do not appear in your vision(S)?
not in yours I guess. you have no idea what you're doing in a presidential election. you think your vote counts as one vote in a grand pool and it doesn't. oops.

You wrote there was no such thing as a popular vote, now you seem to admit there is; do you know? Votes count for a slate of electors but also reflect a choice made by a voter. Borrow a dictionary and look up the words that confound you. :badgrin:

You have reading comprehension problems. There was no popular vote election, hence there was no popular vote winner its not rocket science I think even your average libwit can grasp that.

Wooda Shooda Cooda. No proof Trump would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.

HOLY SHIT lib, now insert Hillary's name in your sentence and you have joined us in the real world.

If the election were decided by the popular vote, she obviously would have won,. So there is absolute proof that Hillary would have had a chance if it was decided by the popular vote.
so what, she won california, that isn't the country. again, please show me a national popular vote? i'm still waiting.

She didn't win the popular vote dummy. But because you are stuck on stupid, if this had been a popular vote election Trump would have obliterated Hillary. Millions of Republicans trapped in lowlife filth liberal states like California and New York who haven't had a say in presidential elections in decades would have turned out in force and whooped Hillary even worse than she got last November.

No such thing....so those polling places around the nation others see do not appear in your vision(S)?
not in yours I guess. you have no idea what you're doing in a presidential election. you think your vote counts as one vote in a grand pool and it doesn't. oops.

You wrote there was no such thing as a popular vote, now you seem to admit there is; do you know? Votes count for a slate of electors but also reflect a choice made by a voter. Borrow a dictionary and look up the words that confound you. :badgrin:

You have reading comprehension problems. There was no popular vote election, hence there was no popular vote winner its not rocket science I think even your average libwit can grasp that.
their brains must have finally melted.

An epic win is losing the popular vote by 2.9 million? Certainly a UNIQUE win.

I wanted to ask the nut what a non-epic win would look like, but I just didn't feel the need to hear more stupidity from him.

Well if you lose the House, then the Senate, then the White House that's a non-epic win, wait that's actually a loss. How does it feel to get your ass kicked all over Washington? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, Republicans in Congress are blocking Trump more than Democrats.:bow2:

I'm not finished mocking you over Trump whooping Hillary's ass, Trump also whooped the medias ass and half the RINO GOP clowns ass. It was an epic night last November, crying libs all over the tube, Hillary too drunk to face her supporters, the liberal Fake News in total meltdown, God these are great times we are living in. :eusa_dance:

Trump sounds like he is one harder "stuff" than liquor. Clinton 2.9 MILLION more votes yet he claims it didn't happen :badgrin:

I wanted to ask the nut what a non-epic win would look like, but I just didn't feel the need to hear more stupidity from him.

Well if you lose the House, then the Senate, then the White House that's a non-epic win, wait that's actually a loss. How does it feel to get your ass kicked all over Washington? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump sounds like he is one harder "stuff" than liquor. Clinton 2.9 MILLION more votes yet he claims it didn't happen :badgrin:
she didn't win. so that means nothing happened cause she got 2.9 million illegal votes.

Some A Dump* lovers say there is no popular vote, others write all the votes Clinton got above A Dump's were "illegal". Exactly the number she received more than A Dump. What are the odds of that?

*The A is for the pink puckered thing on his face that resembles a different body part.

As evidenced by Trump being sworn in as president and Hillary drinking and crying, oh wait :eusa_think:
The fact that Trump was sworn as President doesn't negate the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Be smart. My 10 year old brother knows the popular vote and electoral college are separate things.

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

or if you honestly believe it.

Translation...I struck a raw nerve. Had there actually been a popular vote election there's a very good chance based on what we saw last November that he would have wiped Hillary off the map in an even more epic ass whooping. You bunch of dumb asses didn't stop think about the millions of independents and Republicans in blue states who don't bother to vote under the EC system because their votes don't really matter in blue states like California and New York. You idiots better be careful what you wish for in getting rid of the EC.

You're an idiot.

If a popular vote election were able to change the results from D to R in NY and CA,

why do those states have Democratic governors? They're elected by the popular vote.

No dummy, if you libs got your wish and it was a purely national popular vote election, total votes cast Trump or Hillary its a good bet you would have lost even worse than you did. But since a popular vote election was never ran, we will never know. Intellectually you people can't claim Hillary would have won such an election based on the results of a EC election that's completely different. You people are just too dishonest to admit that.

I'm not sure which would make you look more ridiculous... If you're saying that crap just to be a shit and troll because you know it's not true,

Translation...I struck a raw nerve. Had there actually been a popular vote election there's a very good chance based on what we saw last November that he would have wiped Hillary off the map in an even more epic ass whooping. You bunch of dumb asses didn't stop think about the millions of independents and Republicans in blue states who don't bother to vote under the EC system because their votes don't really matter in blue states like California and New York. You idiots better be careful what you wish for in getting rid of the EC.

You know what point you're making, perversely and unknowingly?

That choosing our president by the popular vote would be a better method. lol

No I'm not, here let me rate your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Back to the topic.

When Trump signs the amnesty bill for Dreamers, his piss drinking cucks will sit there and take it, just like they have every other promise he has broken up their asses.

You're an idiot.

If a popular vote election were able to change the results from D to R in NY and CA,

why do those states have Democratic governors? They're elected by the popular vote.

No dummy, if you libs got your wish and it was a purely national popular vote election, total votes cast Trump or Hillary its a good bet you would have lost even worse than you did. But since a popular vote election was never ran, we will never know. Intellectually you people can't claim Hillary would have won such an election based on the results of a EC election that's completely different. You people are just too dishonest to admit that.

The Electoral College meets weeks after the election. Remember that when you take the Citizenship Test.

That is categorically false and dishonest. It wasn't a popular vote election, it was a EC election. You have no basis in science or even common sense to claim that Hillary would have won a popular vote election if one had been held. This would have changed Trump's entire campaign strategy. I don't know why I even bother to discuss this with you libs, you are dishonest to the core. In fact here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

But since a popular vote election was never ran, we will never know

Trump won by picking up key swing states. His total victory margin in those states was around 80,000 votes.

Had Trump shifted his resources to picking up votes in California etc, he would have lost votes in the key swing states. Trump needed to pick up 3,000,000 nationally , while not losing 80,000 targeted votes.

Remember the fable of the dog with two bones.

Back to the topic.

When Trump signs the amnesty bill for Dreamers, his piss drinking cucks will sit there and take it, just like they have every other promise he has broken up their asses.

The topic should be the thread title since the thread title is a falsehood/lie. So, what is this thread supposed to be about? looks like just another trump cult snowflake whine fest.

she didn't win. so that means nothing happened cause she got 2.9 million illegal votes.

Some A Dump* lovers say there is no popular vote, others write all the votes Clinton got above A Dump's were "illegal". Exactly the number she received more than A Dump. What are the odds of that?

*The A is for the pink puckered thing on his face that resembles a different body part.

Would Trump have changed his election strategy, campaign stops, ads, if this had been a popular vote election? Yes, hence you cannot claim Hillary would have won such an election. One of two things are true, you are too dishonest to admit this or you are trolling.

You're an idiot.

An "idiot" attempting to claim someone else is an "idiot".....

How exciting...There are now more registered voters in California than the population of 46 states....but....wait for it...
Judicial Watch Warns California: 11 Counties Have More Voters than Voting-Age Citizens
Judicial Watch lays out the specifics: “[T]here were more total registered voters than there were adults over the age of 18 living in each of the following eleven (11) counties: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).”

^^^^If you are not a lazy sort you can actually verify all of these figures on the county websites and the census counts^^^

I would venture to guess that the demoncrats really thought they had it all wrapped up for awhile there.

:eusa_dance:There are now more registered voters in California than the population of 46 states

You're an idiot.

The Electoral College meets weeks after the election. Remember that when you take the Citizenship Test.

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: poster

If the presidential election were decided by the popular vote, every candidate would drastically change their campaign strategy. They would all concentrate on urban centers and totally ignore "flyover country".

Forum List

Back