Trump killed the children in Syria

No, actually that was done by the op. But you wrote a very long post about how great a lie it was and I asked you to prove it since your all into proving things.
You want proof that President Trump did not murder Syrian children with a chemical weapons attack?

You just can't fix .. or argue with .. stupid. I am going to ignore you now, as everyone should.
That's what i asked in the first post... Took you some time to learn you have none.:eusa_clap:
upload_2017-4-7_9-21-46.jpeg

Notice the mental meltdown the RW'ers around here have when I occasionally put up a thread in the exact style of the RW troll army we have to endure every day?
Nice move, 'BARRY' - get hammered for YOUR BS and then try to blame others.....

upload_2017-4-7_9-22-50.jpeg

No, actually that was done by the op. But you wrote a very long post about how great a lie it was and I asked you to prove it since your all into proving things.
You want proof that President Trump did not murder Syrian children with a chemical weapons attack?

You just can't fix .. or argue with .. stupid. I am going to ignore you now, as everyone should.

Trump is responsible because he sent Assad the signal that regime change was off the table.

Was this an intercepted signal from Obama's evesdropping?
It was official statements from Secretary Tillerson declaring regime change in Syria was being taken off the table and ousting Assad would no longer be a focus or goal of US policy.

And maybe it was a trap.

Trump should npt have had to do a thing in Syria. Obama should've dealt with it years ago.

In 2013 there was a nerve gas attack in Syria . Obama asked for air strikes and republicans said no.
Facts do not matter to the trump cult. They like alternate facts.

Trump should npt have had to do a thing in Syria. Obama should've dealt with it years ago.

In 2013 there was a nerve gas attack in Syria . Obama asked for air strikes and republicans said no.

So Barry took that as Congress giving him the authority to drag the US into an Un-Authorized war?

And you are saying the same President who did not ask for the authority earlier to launch air strikes in Libya without Congressional approval to do so would be deterred from doing so in Syria because Congress said 'No'? :p

Your argument makes no sense at all.

I didn't make argument, I stated a fact. So let's say Obama was wrong about Libya. I agree about. But it was known about what Assad was doing to his people in 2013.

You have to admit that republicans said no because it was Obama asking them and no other reason. Republicans spent their whole time under Obama saying no. They said yes to a war based on imaginary WMDs and a war on looking for a man who wasn't even in the country.

Trump is responsible because he sent Assad the signal that regime change was off the table.

Was this an intercepted signal from Obama's evesdropping?
It was official statements from Secretary Tillerson declaring regime change in Syria was being taken off the table and ousting Assad would no longer be a focus or goal of US policy.

Imagine what dropping chemical weapons on civilians can do to focus a policy.

Recently Trump sent a message to Assad that the US was not going to try to oust him. That was the permission slip Assad got from President Trump. Assad acted on that almost immediately with the chemical attacks.
Now Trump is lamenting (or pretending to lament) his disgraceful stupidity.

Trump Admits: White House Looked the Other Way During Assad’s Gas Attacks

"While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked," Paul said in a statement shortly after reports that the U.S. had launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against an airfield in Syria.

"The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate," Paul said. "Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer, and Syria will be no different."

(This coming from one of the supporters of the highly 'factual' snowflake thread, 'Trump killed children in Syria'.)

View attachment 120732

WTF are you talking about? Trump just did what Obama would not do - enforce Obama's Red line. DEMOCRATS are supporting Trump on this. The only ones NOT supporting him are Syria, Russia, Iran...and USMB Snowflakes.
The distortion and misrepresentation you use so often equate to lying. You are a liar.

The only one responsible for these attacks is Assad. How arrogant to think what Obama or Trump think of Assad would change his behavior. A bomb on Damascus would be the only thing that would change Assad's mind. And we will not drop it, mark my words.
We actually told Russia and Syria before the bombing it was going to happen. This was just to make Trump look tough. Meanwhile why are the russians in the same place as the chemical weapons? They were supposed to stop Assad from having chemical weapons. Now we find out the weapons are at the same airport as the Russians.

(This coming from one of the supporters of the highly 'factual' snowflake thread, 'Trump killed children in Syria'.)

View attachment 120732

WTF are you talking about? Trump just did what Obama would not do - enforce Obama's Red line. DEMOCRATS are supporting Trump on this. The only ones NOT supporting him are Syria, Russia, Iran...and USMB Snowflakes.

"While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked," Paul said in a statement shortly after reports that the U.S. had launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against an airfield in Syria.

"The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate," Paul said. "Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer, and Syria will be no different."

You don't like your own medicine eh? At least mine had truth in it.
Keep spinning, snowflake. Only POSes like you and other snowflakes post such blatantly lying, delusional threads as this....and when you get hammered for it, as you demonstrated, you blame others. :p

Recently Trump sent a message to Assad that the US was not going to try to oust him. That was the permission slip Assad got from President Trump. Assad acted on that almost immediately with the chemical attacks.

Did Obama get Congressional approval for Syrian strikes in 2014?

mr goodbrain TELEGRAPHED and BROADCAST a wink and a nod to Assad.

NOW teflon don gets to play tough guy weeping for the children.

quite a turn around for our 'say anything' propaganda president. i wonder why!

(no worries tho, vlad and tex drillerson will somehow sift thru the rubble and work things out.)

today’s President Trump seems to be doing everything Trump-2013 criticized Obama for.

The cost of the strike on the Syrian military airbase, which was ordered without Congressional approval, is estimated to be between $30 million and $100 million, depending on which modification of the Tomahawk cruise missile was used.

‘Don’t attack Syria’: Donald Trump’s old tweets to Obama

The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 30 августа 2013 г.
Back in 2013, Trump repeatedly told Obama not to go into Syria.

What I am saying is stay out of Syria.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 4 сентября 2013 г.
Three Syrian servicemen and two civilians were killed in the attack, according to Syrian officials.

If Obama attacks Syria and innocent civilians are hurt and killed, he and the U.S. will look very bad!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 30 августа 2013 г.
Back in 2013, Trump highly doubted that US citizens would benefit from such an attack.

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 5 сентября 2013 г.
That “more important” day has seemingly arrived during his own presidency.

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 7 сентября 2013 г.
The only thing that today’s President Trump seems to have in common with his 2013 counterpart is his intention to be sneaky and strike Syria “by surprise.”

Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 29 августа 2013 г.
@walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

If we are going to continue to be stupid and go into Syria (watch Russia), as they say in the movies, SHOOT FIRST AND TALK LATER!

‘Don’t attack Syria’: Donald Trump’s old tweets to Obama

Paul and 'Pocahontas' should look out their window and notice the fact that we have been dragged into an Un-Authorized war by Obama, we have boots on the ground in Syria, and ask themselves where the F* they have been the whole time we have been Fighting Obama's war!

Trump impeachment watch thread:

1-trump-isis-640x358.jpg

Trump bombs Syria for ISIS – HUGE new false flag on the way? | Veterans Today

Did Obama get Congressional approval for Syrian strikes in 2014?

Do 2 wrongs make a right?

Paul and 'Pocahontas' should look out their window and notice the fact that we have been dragged into an Un-Authorized war by Obama, we have boots on the ground in Syria, and ask themselves where the F* they have been the whole time we have been Fighting Obama's war!

Says President Donald Trump "had a different opinion" in 2013 than he does now about whether (Barack) Obama should have intervened in Syria after Obama's red line was crossed.

"In a tweet, then Mr. Trump said, quote, ‘President Obama, do not attack Syria.’ "

"My attitude on Syria and Assad has changed very much," he said, in part because "that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me."

So in other words reality set in. Last year was just him playing politics. Will you ever stop playing your games?

Obama made the "red line" comment in August 2012, when he said he would change his calculus on armed intervention in Syria if Assad used or moved chemical weapons.

Almost a year later, Assad’s regime killed more than 1,400 people in a chemical weapons attack on the city of Damascus. Even though Assad crossed the "red line," Obama chose not to strike Syria and instead looked to Congress to authorize force. Eventually, through a deal with Russia, Syria handed over its chemical weapons, and no strikes were fired in direct retaliation for the chemical attacks.

Throughout August and September 2013, as policymakers and pundits debated how to respond to the Syrian chemical attack, Trump lambasted the Obama administration, while simultaneously saying the United States should not intervene. We found more than 20 Trump tweets making that point. Here’s a sample:

"What I am saying is stay out of Syria," he wrote Sept. 3, 2013.

Trump's changing position on Syria and the 'red line'

Well based on Trump's own comments, he was dragged into an unauthorized war for the same reason Obama was dragged in. Lets look shall we?

Trump said: "My attitude on Syria and Assad has changed very much," he said, in part because "that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me."

Obama made the "red line" comment in August 2012, when he said he would change his calculus on armed intervention in Syria if Assad used or moved chemical weapons. Almost a year later, Assad’s regime killed more than 1,400 people in a chemical weapons attack on the city of Damascus.

So easy, do you think Obama's attitude on Syria and Assad changed after he killed 1400 people? But Obama did not strike because Congress said no. Trump did not ask Congress. Are you a hypocrite all the time or just now?

Majority Of Republicans Said 'No' When Obama Wanted To Launch A Strike On Syria | The Huffington Post

In a whip count from ThinkProgress, 183 Republicans were against bombing the country. Only 12 Republicans, including then-House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), sided with the president to launch a strike. Ultimately, Congress did not appear to approve the strike, with 243 Congressional members swaying towards voting “No.”

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

But Trump declined to seek Congressional approval before launching Thursday’s attack.

The president defended his actions in a statement issued from his Florida Mar-a-Lago resort.

“Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered at this very barbaric attack,” Trump said of the chemical attack. “No child of God should ever suffer such horror.”

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) was one of the members of Congress who was against Obama’s plan. But he didn’t seem to have much to say in response to the news of Trump’s strike:

Follow
Jason Chaffetz

✔@jasoninthehouse

God bless the USA!

9:41 PM - 6 Apr 2017

You fucking hypocrites.

Forum List

Back