Trump kills it in Europe

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
One of the things that really concerned me with Trump was his lack of foreign policy experience. It's one thing to be a great business leader but quite another to be a diplomatic statesman on the world stage. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I don't really give a damn what libtards spew, this man has knocked it out of the park in every speech he's made on foreign soil. Of course, much of the credit has to go to his speech writers but we generally don't give all the credit to speech writers when it comes to presidents. When you think of Reagan's Brandenburg speech, it's usually not the speech writer you think about. JFKs "man on the moon" speech... who mentions his speech writer? We credit the man who delivered the speech.

Trump's speeches have been some of the best and most inspiring since Reagan. It's in very sharp contrast to the eight years of pathetic and embarrassingly shameful speeches delivered by Obama. For the first time in many years, I am proud of our country and how this president makes a strong statement for western principles and culture. All the left can seem to do is foam at the mouth and snarl. Their criticisms ring hollow and they sound petty and vindictive. The far left isn't ever going to change but I believe there are many like myself, who didn't vote for Trump, becoming more and more impressed with his leadership.

No he didn't, it is the consensus of everyone in the world except you people that Trump is an appalling embarrassment to the art of diplomacy.

No he didn't, it is the consensus of everyone in the world except you people that Trump is an appalling embarrassment to the art of diplomacy.

nope

your hate filled mind prevents you from seeing the truth
Hate filled mind? What the hell are you even talking about. He walked all over our allies to play kissy face with Putin and you think he did great? I'm sure Putin is thrilled, maybe that's the only part you care about?

The other leaders are certainly upset that Trump didn't buy into their wealth redistribution scheme aka I can tax my people all I want because "it's for the children and the planet" aka the Paris Climate Accord.

YAY! Who cares.

nope

Were you honored too jon when you saw your pos kiss putins ass??

it never happened

only in your mind

of the many

two things that just frost your libtard ass came out of this

1- Trump stole selling Natural Gas to Poland from the Russians

2 Trump managed a cease fire with Putin in Syria

cry cry and cry some more

nope

Why bring up Obama?
Why you ask??? Best ask Trump who brings him up all the time ,,,trying to hide from his failures

nope

Hate filled mind? What the hell are you even talking about. He walked all over our allies to play kissy face with Putin and you think he did great? I'm sure Putin is thrilled, maybe that's the only part you care about?

yup that is what you have

most leftards do

you are no exception

One of the things that really concerned me with Trump was his lack of foreign policy experience. It's one thing to be a great business leader but quite another to be a diplomatic statesman on the world stage. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I don't really give a damn what libtards spew, this man has knocked it out of the park in every speech he's made on foreign soil. Of course, much of the credit has to go to his speech writers but we generally don't give all the credit to speech writers when it comes to presidents. When you think of Reagan's Brandenburg speech, it's usually not the speech writer you think about. JFKs "man on the moon" speech... who mentions his speech writer? We credit the man who delivered the speech.

Trump's speeches have been some of the best and most inspiring since Reagan. It's in very sharp contrast to the eight years of pathetic and embarrassingly shameful speeches delivered by Obama. For the first time in many years, I am proud of our country and how this president makes a strong statement for western principles and culture. All the left can seem to do is foam at the mouth and snarl. Their criticisms ring hollow and they sound petty and vindictive. The far left isn't ever going to change but I believe there are many like myself, who didn't vote for Trump, becoming more and more impressed with his leadership.

Oh, yeah.....Trump "kills it in Europe"......LOL

DEMrCE2V0AAoiAx.jpg

nope

Why bring up Obama?
Why you ask??? Best ask Trump who brings him up all the time ,,,trying to hide from his failures

psst...

Obama kissed Putins as, not Trump.

th

Forum List

Back