Trump kills it in Europe

The only thing trump has killed is integrity, status, and respect for the American Presidency.

More mouth-foaming snarls from the left!
Do you really think a man getting caught in so many lies can be respected by anyone other than brainwashed cult followers? Do you really think a man who relies upon and believes in so many conspiracy theories can be respected? You are one of the brainwashed cult followers. Weak of mind and spirit, living in delusion.

He's another Jim Jones to these people.

No he didn't, it is the consensus of everyone in the world except you people that Trump is an appalling embarrassment to the art of diplomacy.

No, that's what left wing turd blossoms keep yapping.

People are witnessing something totally different from the "reality" you are spewing.

I understand... what else are you supposed to do, right? You can't give this man any credit... that undermines your entire narrative. So you're left in a position of having to spew absolute nonsense in hopes that a few really dumb people will listen to you instead of watching what is actually happening.

I think that game plan worked well for you back in the 90s but today we have access to much more info and you can't overcome that. People are more informed and your empty rhetoric doesn't work anymore. It's just no longer an effective political tool.

Jeez, they want to make America great much more than the hard leftists of this board.

Really sick of RWNJs trashing my country but even worse that trump trash talks the US all around the world.

The US is great.

Don't like it?

Leave.

------------------------------------------ why should we leave , looks like we are taking over ?? I encourage YOU lefties to leave though Luddley !!

Trump just gets better and better with every speech. He is growing into the role. And yes, he has been very popular and successful overseas, just that the liberal press would never tell you that.

Popular overseas?

Yeah, they were all over him, all righty.

Face facts - his constant trashing the US and lying about everything has the whole world avoiding him.

Except the guy who holds the leash - Putin.

The only thing trump has killed is integrity, status, and respect for the American Presidency.

More mouth-foaming snarls from the left!
Do you really think a man getting caught in so many lies can be respected by anyone other than brainwashed cult followers? Do you really think a man who relies upon and believes in so many conspiracy theories can be respected? You are one of the brainwashed cult followers. Weak of mind and spirit, living in delusion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- funny post , thankyou Camp !!

Trump just gets better and better with every speech. He is growing into the role. And yes, he has been very popular and successful overseas, just that the liberal press would never tell you that.

Popular overseas?

Face facts - his constant trashing the US and lying about everything has the whole world avoiding him.

He trashed the shills that have been without control in the USA.

Popular overseas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Poland and a few other Eastern Euro contries seem to love him . Maybe Western Europe isn't very important anymore . Look at their populations as they become more and more muslim so why have them as allies Luddley .

No he didn't, it is the consensus of everyone in the world except you people that Trump is an appalling embarrassment to the art of diplomacy.
But of course, the whole world agrees with your butt hurt jaded opinion. You guys can't even win an election you are suppose to win and now we are to care what you think? Really? You guys have whined your way out of being relevant .

The wicked Mr Trump theme continues at the G20 summit – but the problem is that many in Europe back him
The wicked Mr Trump theme continues at the G20 summit - but the problem is that many in Europe back him

A survey showed a majority in Austria, France, Germany, Greece and Italy would support a ban on all Muslim immigration.

On building walls against neighbours, Mr Trump should look for tips at the G20 today. Macedonia built a wall with Greece last year, Lithuania is fencing off Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave, and Norway is building a wall against its Arctic border with Russia.

You can disagree with Mr Trump’s plan for a wall, but it’s hard to dismiss the idea as crazy. The EU’s borderless travel idea came when net migration was a fraction of today’s. Now, chaos.

<snip>

And if Mr Trump says he’s not too worried about global warming, he’s also speaking for a lot of Europeans. A Pew survey shows just two in five say they are very concerned about climate change. Again, it comes down to language.

Mr Trump is jaw-droppingly undiplomatic, pointlessly argumentative and routinely offensive.
But he won because many of his supposedly fringe views are popular and, ergo, mainstream. Hard as it may be for his European counterparts to admit, this is true on both sides of the Atlantic.

And that has been widely reported by the Democrat propagandists at CNN and MSNBC.

I'm sure it has to be the truth.
Why lie when the truth is so much worse? You simply cannot make up how terrible he is at this stuff.
Actually they can and do.

as fantasy i am thinking an American / Russian alliance and then the Eastern Euros plus Japan , Taiwan , SKorea , Australia and a few others . Trump may be thinking the same thing , who knows Luddley ??

thanks Mr. Beale !! I hope that my friend Luddley reads you article even though it will pizz her / he off .

nope

your hate filled mind prevents you from seeing the truth
Hate filled mind? What the hell are you even talking about. He walked all over our allies to play kissy face with Putin and you think he did great? I'm sure Putin is thrilled, maybe that's the only part you care about?
Too bad for you he didn't just shoot Putin or punch him in the face. It seems like the left can't wait to start WW3. I am thinking that the puppet masters must hold Lockheed Martin stock.

But of course, the whole world agrees with your butt hurt jaded opinion. You guys can't even win an election you are suppose to win and now we are to care what you think? Really? You guys have whined your way out of being relevant .
Your "side" won a election, what else have they done? The pendulum always swings. If you think republicans have gained some permanent ascendancy you are headed for a huge disappointment, especially since they seem to be unable to advance an agenda with majorities in all branches. They just sold America a story that the working class will be better off with them in charge, not everyone has a memory as short as yours.

nope

Hate filled mind? What the hell are you even talking about. He walked all over our allies to play kissy face with Putin and you think he did great? I'm sure Putin is thrilled, maybe that's the only part you care about?
Too bad for you he didn't just shoot Putin or punch him in the face. It seems like the left can't wait to start WW3. I am thinking that the puppet masters must hold Lockheed Martin stock.
The "left" in your comments includes an awful lot of republicans who rightfully knows Putin is not to be trusted. No one wants WW3, just a strategic posture that matches the adversarial posture of Russia.

nope

The "left" in your comments includes an awful lot of republicans who rightfully knows Putin is not to be trusted. No one wants WW3, just a strategic posture that matches the adversarial posture of Russia.

Hillary gave the Russians a reset button, Obama tried to be their friend FACT!

That thought has honestly never occurred to him. He has this kill them or welcome them in to kill us mindset

Don't be just another moron.......I travel often to southern Sicily (my own avatar for you ignorant sots???) and I've been on an Italian coast guard boat doing exactly that (taking people back to the nearest coast)....only to find out that instead of being citizens of Tunisia, these poor souls were from Somalia and Sudan and the Tunisian authorities threatened us to NOT invade their waters.....

So, the choice was ...either shoot them.....let them drown on their leaky boat ..or take them back to Italian shores.....

What would you right wing, fuck heads have done????

thanks Mr. Beale !! I hope that my friend Luddley reads you article even though it will pizz her / he off .
0f0.jpg

nope

Hillary gave the Russians a reset button, Obama tried to be their friend FACT!
Why do you even care, the danger is right now and your messiah is running the show. Speaking of past diplomatic blunders has little bearing on how he himself is fucking up badly right now or how perfectly his every action plays into Russian hands. You voted for this fucker, defend him by actually trying to explain how all this is not victory for Russia and an embarrassment for our nation. He is not making America great here, he is making us a joke.

nope

Adversarial posture of who? Since the fall of the USSR.And the biggie to date. Giving the world ISIS.

KUWAIT 1991 Naval, bombing, troops Kuwait royal family returned to throne.

IRAQ
1991-2003 Bombing, naval No-fly zone over Kurdish north, Shiite south; constant air strikes and naval-enforced economic sanctions

LOS ANGELES
1992 Troops Army, Marines deployed against anti-police uprising.

SOMALIA
1992-94 Troops, naval, bombing U.S.-led United Nations occupation during civil war; raids against one Mogadishu faction.

YUGOSLAVIA
1992-94 Naval NATO blockade of Serbia and Montenegro.

BOSNIA
1993-? Jets, bombing No-fly zone patrolled in civil war; downed jets, bombed Serbs.

HAITI
1994 Troops, naval Blockade against military government; troops restore President Aristide to office three years after coup.

ZAIRE (CONGO)
1996-97 Troops Troops at Rwandan Hutu refugee camps, in area where Congo revolution begins.

LIBERIA
1997 Troops Soldiers under fire during evacuation of foreigners.

ALBANIA
1997 Troops Soldiers under fire during evacuation of foreigners.

SUDAN
1998 Missiles Attack on pharmaceutical plant alleged to be "terrorist" nerve gas plant.

AFGHANISTAN
1998 Missiles Attack on former CIA training camps used by Islamic fundamentalist groups alleged to have attacked embassies.

IRAQ
1998 Bombing, Missiles Four days of intensive air strikes after weapons inspectors allege Iraqi obstructions.

YUGOSLAVIA
1999 Bombing, Missiles Heavy NATO air strikes after Serbia declines to withdraw from Kosovo. NATO occupation of Kosovo.

YEMEN
2000 Naval USS Cole, docked in Aden, bombed.

MACEDONIA
2001 Troops NATO forces deployed to move and disarm Albanian rebels.

UNITED STATES
2001 Jets, naval Reaction to hijacker attacks on New York, DC

AFGHANISTAN
2001-? Troops, bombing, missiles Massive U.S. mobilization to overthrow Taliban, hunt Al Qaeda fighters, install Karzai regime, and battle Taliban insurgency. More than 30,000 U.S. troops and numerous private security contractors carry our occupation.

YEMEN
2002 Missiles Predator drone missile attack on Al Qaeda, including a US citizen.

PHILIPPINES
2002-? Troops, naval Training mission for Philippine military fighting Abu Sayyaf rebels evolves into combat missions in Sulu Archipelago, west of Mindanao.

COLOMBIA
2003-? Troops US special forces sent to rebel zone to back up Colombian military protecting oil pipeline.

IRAQ
2003-11 Troops, naval, bombing, missiles Saddam regime toppled in Baghdad. More than 250,000 U.S. personnel participate in invasion. US and UK forces occupy country and battle Sunni and Shi'ite insurgencies. More than 160,000 troops and numerous private contractors carry out occupation and build large permanent bases.

LIBERIA
2003 Troops Brief involvement in peacekeeping force as rebels drove out leader.

HAITI
2004-05 Troops, naval Marines & Army land after right-wing rebels oust elected President Aristide, who was advised to leave by Washington.

PAKISTAN
2005-? Missiles, bombing, covert operation CIA missile and air strikes and Special Forces raids on alleged Al Qaeda and Taliban refuge villages kill multiple civilians. Drone attacks also on Pakistani Mehsud network.

SOMALIA
2006-? Missiles, naval, troops, command operation Special Forces advise Ethiopian invasion that topples Islamist government; AC-130 strikes, Cruise missile attacks and helicopter raids against Islamist rebels; naval blockade against "pirates" and insurgents.

SYRIA
2008 Troops Special Forces in helicopter raid 5 miles from Iraq kill 8 Syrian civilians

YEMEN
2009-? Missiles, command operation Cruise missile attack on Al Qaeda kills 49 civilians; Yemeni military assaults on rebels

LIBYA
2011-? Bombing, missiles, troops, command operation NATO coordinates air strikes and missile attacks against Qaddafi government during uprising by rebel army. Periodic Special Forces raids against Islamist insurgents.

IRAQ
2014-? Bombing, missiles, troops, command operation

Air strikes and Special Forces intervene against Islamic State insurgents; training Iraqi and Kurdish troops.

SYRIA 2014-? Bombing, missiles, troops, command operation
Air strikes and Special Forces intervene against Islamic State
insurgents; training other Syrian insurgents. Missile strikes against Syrian military begin April 2017.

More at link:

History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

Forum List

Back