Trump Lied About Iraq War

Sorry for coming in random, but I have always hated people who bash politicians for changing their positions.

It's a smart leader who will change their opinions when new evidence changes things with an issue.

It's a reetarded leader who stands pat on bad policy because they're afraid of Fox News calling them a flip flopper
And some people just don't stand for anything, no principles of any kind. What should we call them?
That depends on what you mean.

If you mean "not being an evangelical conservative" means you just don't stand for anything, no principles of any kind....that's just people disagreeing with you.

If you're talking about politicians being in the tank for special interest...I'd blame that on the American voters who don't take the time to make their interests special.

But I should probably let me tell you what you mean

Sorry for coming in random, but I have always hated people who bash politicians for changing their positions.

It's a smart leader who will change their opinions when new evidence changes things with an issue.

It's a reetarded leader who stands pat on bad policy because they're afraid of Fox News calling them a flip flopper
And some people just don't stand for anything, no principles of any kind. What should we call them?
Democrats.
God I hope his answer isn't as simple and useless as yours

Republicrats.
I vote both most of the time.

But like everything, probably not that simple

Democrats.
God I hope his answer isn't as simple and useless as yours
Simple answers are the best he can do.

If you mean "not being an evangelical conservative" means you just don't stand for anything, no principles of any kind....that's just people disagreeing with you.

If you're talking about politicians being in the tank for special interest...I'd blame that on the American voters who don't take the time to make their interests special.

It was more of a general statement rather than a contextual one. It seems more than obvious that many politicians have no objectives or goals other than increasing their own power and influence, and in doing so will take whatever position is convenient at the time.

It was more of a general statement rather than a contextual one. It seems more than obvious that many politicians have no objectives or goals other than increasing their own power and influence, and in doing so will take whatever position is convenient at the time.
While I'm sure there is way to much of that....

I think politicians deal with what comes at them, which runs counter to the term "leadership"...but then again, the average citizen doesn't have time to present their interests to their representatives...once again, thus the term leadership. But inevitably, they have to work with what comes at them

Republicrats.
Plenty of blame to go around for everyone.

While I'm sure there is way to much of that....

I think politicians deal with what comes at them, which runs counter to the term "leadership"...but then again, the average citizen doesn't have time to present their interests to their representatives...once again, thus the term leadership. But inevitably, they have to work with what comes at them
Difficult to know whether they are being politically pragmatic or blatantly exploitive.

Liminal 13555411
So if we follow your alleged logic: Hilary Clinton's lies justify whatever stupid shit Donald Trump is inclined to make up.

What HRC lies.
How about this one.

Where is there evidence of a lie in the video?

Are you being completely serious?

Yes. Provide a specific lie that can be discussed here.

No. You aren't being serious.

Trump is not a liar, his fiends are not liars, Trump does not even meet with liars.
Sharpton and Trump.jpg

It is a shame Bill Clinton got us into Iraq by not enforcing the terms of the surrender.
Another Boldly Asserted falsehood, E?

You know what I say about Cherry Pickers without a tree, they are pulling it out there ass.

I clearly place blame on Bush Sr.

Of course had Bush sr. never of made April Gaspie Ambassador to Iraq Saddam never of would done the opposite of what she ordered.

Geez, E.....weren't you caught pulling something from your ass the last time we met?

I disagree that Trump is a Liberal Democrat. He's a populist. He'll say anything.

Diplomacy often works in ways that aren't convenient, Saddam was always going to push and push and push. But he didn't need to be taken out, and if he was going to be taken out, then a decent post war policy was required.
So you believe the USA should not abide to the terms of treaties it signs?

You describe an invasion with tanks, murder, and rape as, "push, push, push", which is okay with you, even though we signed a treaty?

Further you would of allowed Saddam to build, keep and use, the Chemical Weapons Bill Clinton destroyed?
Further you would of allowed Saddam to build, keep and use, the Chemical Weapons Bill Clinton destroyed?

Can ANYONE translate this into English?

He supported it from the beginning and here's the proof. What a fucking peice of shit liar Trump is.

Trump's lying hypocrisy knows no bounds. BTW, I failed to notice this thread before I posted a similar thread a few minutes ago. Sorry about that.

The containment of someone like Saddam was done because of the realization of what deposing Saddam would do to the region. He was a necessary evil. Bush didn't see it like that, and was found out to be wrong.
Saddam Hussein raped and tortured men and women, that is a necessary evil? You are sick!

Saddam Hussein used Weapons of Mass Destruction on his own people, killing thousands of children, that was a necessary evil?

You are right, Bush didn't see it like that.

His daddy did....

Liminal 13555411 What HRC lies.
How about this one.

Where is there evidence of a lie in the video?

Are you being completely serious?

Yes. Provide a specific lie that can be discussed here.

No. You aren't being serious.

Very serious. Seriously waiting for you to define an HRC lie in writing.

Forum List

Back