trump makes shit up at his latest rally....

President Donald Trump touted several false claims during a GOP rally in Mississippi, including an attack on the media before insisting CNN turned off the live feed. CNN's Daniel Dale fact-checks the President's false claims.

Daniel Dale: Donald Trump's CNN claim at his Mississippi rally 'is fascinating to me' - CNN Video

The man can't help it....The lies come flowing from his lips..
He says stuff he knows will make his fans cheer. He doesn't care if it's true, they don't care if it's true.

President Donald Trump touted several false claims during a GOP rally in Mississippi, including an attack on the media before insisting CNN turned off the live feed. CNN's Daniel Dale fact-checks the President's false claims.

Daniel Dale: Donald Trump's CNN claim at his Mississippi rally 'is fascinating to me' - CNN Video

He says stuff he knows will make his fans cheer. He doesn't care if it's true, they don't care if it's true.

Every family will save $2500 a year...…..

And therein lies the fundamental basic failing. Reality has no meaning.

Rump be like, "when I make a claim, it means just what I imagine it to mean, nothing more nothing less". Even Alice could see right through that shit.

Try as you might, you can't compare Trump to anyone.

He is unique in political history. He's an embarrassing buffoon, an overgrown child and a blatant liar.

The only comparison I can think of is that fat Toronto mayor who kept making a fool of himself a few years ago.

Who fact checks CNN's Daniel Dale? You almost gotta laugh that liberals were nearly hysterical about an obvious photo shopped President awarding a facsimle of a MOH to a war dog when everyone else knew it was a joke. Hatred makes you lose your sense of humor.

He is unique in political history. He's an embarrassing buffoon, an overgrown child and a blatant liar.

The only comparison I can think of is that fat Toronto mayor who kept making a fool of himself a few years ago.

I would never do that...…..

Loved the story Trump made up about capturing Al Baghdadi

He died whimpering and crying.....

How do you know it was a story that President Trump made up? What is the alternative history that al-Baghdadi's apologists are telling on this?
Seems nobody but Trump heard crying and whimpering......
Why would he lie?

The reason why liberal al-Baghdadi sympathizers would lie is to build up al-Baghdadi at the expense of Trump.

The true story, about the caliph whimpering,crying and crapping himself, is actually a point of positivity for Western Civilization. Makes Islam seem less desirable and heroic to prospective members
Trump loses all credibility on the capture when he makes up blatant lies

I haven't seen any actual EVIDENCE to show that the President misrepresented the whacking of al-Baghdadi at all. None of the men who were actually there have testified to the contrary. The only ones saying something different are the Islamic State sycophants in the Lame Stream Media.

CNN, the Clown News Network.

That's all any critically thinking person needs to know.

We await the next J-52 propaganda thread.

Loved the story Trump made up about capturing Al Baghdadi

He died whimpering and crying.....

How do you know it was a story that President Trump made up? What is the alternative history that al-Baghdadi's apologists are telling on this?
Trump turned the Bagdaddi deal into a shit-show and you know it. Get real.

I thought it was very successful. Not only was al-Baghdadi iced, but the whimpering way he went out has to be very discouraging to other terrorists who looked up to him. Hearing how he cried like a baby when Islamonazis are trained to think they will receive 72 Virgins when they are martyred, sends a message to them, that maybe that even their beloved leaders really don't believe this story.

A lot of terrorists are probably quitting and an untold number are seeing it as a Dead End, and that they should seek a career as a 711 clerk or a taxi driver instead of pursuing the Terrorist Trainee career path.

And tRum doesn't even have coke as an excuse.

Lying is second nature to trump....It is like a game. He lies....his cult believes his lies....so HE LIES MORE!

Forum List

Back