trump makes shit up at his latest rally....

President Donald Trump touted several false claims during a GOP rally in Mississippi, including an attack on the media before insisting CNN turned off the live feed. CNN's Daniel Dale fact-checks the President's false claims.

Daniel Dale: Donald Trump's CNN claim at his Mississippi rally 'is fascinating to me' - CNN Video

The man can't help it....The lies come flowing from his lips..

CNN fact checked something? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
CNN fact checked CNN

President Donald Trump touted several false claims during a GOP rally in Mississippi, including an attack on the media before insisting CNN turned off the live feed. CNN's Daniel Dale fact-checks the President's false claims.

Daniel Dale: Donald Trump's CNN claim at his Mississippi rally 'is fascinating to me' - CNN Video

I suppose it's better to make shit up on the floor of the house like Adam Shitforbrains.

Another Trump lie that I love

How he was down on ground zero helping out after 9-11

Well in his defense he actually said it was Seven-Eleven. I understand he helped load a carton of Play-Doh.

7-Eleven%20Store-TEASER.jpg

He wasn't dodging sniper fire in the killing fields of Bosnia?

Nape, he was dodging AIDS at New Yawk sex clubs after paying off a doctor to say he had astonishingly excellent bone spurs in pick-your-foot, while thousands and thousands of his contemporaries were in the jungle dancing on rice paddies.

Nape, he was dodging AIDS at New Yawk sex clubs after paying off a doctor to say he had astonishingly excellent bone spurs in pick-your-foot, while thousands and thousands of his contemporaries were in the jungle dancing on rice paddies.
To be honest, he did prefer those who were not captured

I suppose it's better to make shit up on the floor of the house like Adam Shitforbrains.

Yeah a thread title like "Rump Makes Shit Up at his Latest Rally" is kind of like a headline reading, "Sun rises in east for 84864626557466526572435617616971226584426239th Straight Day".

Well, Trump was never a fag, junky or Haitian as far as I know.

Well, Trump was never a fag, junky or Haitian as far as I know.

I think we can safely say that Haiti is not a very wonderful place in Germany.

But you never know. Do you. All it takes is those tiny little Rumpian fingers twitting, et voilà. He won't even need a Sharpie.

He says stuff he knows will make his fans cheer. He doesn't care if it's true, they don't care if it's true.
Trump supporters BEG to be lied to. I can't imagine Trump has anything but utter contempt for them.

He says stuff he knows will make his fans cheer. He doesn't care if it's true, they don't care if it's true.
Trump supporters BEG to be lied to. I can't imagine Trump has anything but utter contempt for them.

He laughs at them and calls them stupid...."Those dumb SOBs will believe anything I tell them!"

One of the most ironic parts of this whole thing.

The moon is made of White American cheese!

crowd.jpg

The moon is made of White American cheese!

trump-press-conference.jpg

Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

trump-reporter.jpg

Well, a lot of people are saying it is...

Last edited:

Eh, I'm not sure. In order to have contempt for the gullible you have to know you're lying. Rump seems to live in this mentally retarded state where Reality does not exist and you just make it up on the spot, so he would see his sycophants as being in the same psychosis. If you begin from a basis where there literally is no Reality, then "lying" is impossible. He lies to himself and it launches from there.

You seem pretty concerned about the truth. Maybe you would be interested to know the stuff your party is leaking about the closed door testimony has already been shown to be false. I mean the truth is important, right?

Eh, I'm not sure. In order to have contempt for the gullible you have to know you're lying. Rump seems to live in this mentally retarded state where Reality does not exist and you just make it up on the spot, so he would see his sycophants as being in the same psychosis. If you begin from a basis where there literally is no Reality, then "lying" is impossible. He lies to himself and it launches from there.
There are times when Trump is stupid/deluded and does not know he is lying. I agree.

But then there are many more times when Trump knows he is lying to the rubes.

Case in point:

You seem pretty concerned about the truth. Maybe you would be interested to know the stuff your party is leaking about the closed door testimony has already been shown to be false. I mean the truth is important, right?
My party? And what party would that be?

In the meantime: Tu quoque - Wikipedia

"His party"?

Do tell. What has "his party" been leaking?

The whole reason I finally quit the GOP and changed my voter registration to Independent was because of Trump.

I was a Republican my entire life, unlike the far left Russian stooge:

trump-democrat.jpg

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

Forum List

Back