Trump: More fraud

It's hilarious how Trump gets under your skin. LOL How many threads you going to start on him?

It's hilarious how Trump gets under your skin. LOL How many threads you going to start on him?
No, what’s amusing is the stupidity and blind partisanism common to most on the right; that you and other republican nitwits come to Trump’s defense for no other reason than he’s the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, when in fact much of what Trump stands for conflicts with the republican, conservative agenda.

Indeed, Trump is no ‘conservative,’ he’s been moderate to liberal on most of the issue for most of his life, and playing the ‘conservative republican’ is just another one of his cons.

No, what’s amusing is the stupidity and blind partisanism common to most on the right; that you and other republican nitwits come to Trump’s defense for no other reason than he’s the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, when in fact much of what Trump stands for conflicts with the republican, conservative agenda.

Indeed, Trump is no ‘conservative,’ he’s been moderate to liberal on most of the issue for most of his life, and playing the ‘conservative republican’ is just another one of his cons.

Meh go whine about fallacies you ignorant troll.

well even if Trump is a con man at least he is an American First con man rather than a nasty old lying , devious un amarican hilary clinton . Besides all that , it'll likely take years in court for this scam lawsuit and Trump has many testimonials testifying to how good the Trump School of Business was Luddley !!

gonna be galling for Luddley to say Hail to the Chief President Donald J. Trump !!

well even if Trump is a con man at least he is an American First con man rather than a nasty old lying , devious un amarican hilary clinton . Besides all that , it'll likely take years in court for this scam lawsuit and Trump has many testimonials testifying to how good the Trump School of Business was Luddley !!

According to gullible RWNJ traitors, Drumpf hiring illegals and foreigners and sending his own business to China, Mexico and Bangladash makes Drumpf a good "amarican".

Hell, these dupes can't even SPELL A-m-e-r-i-c-a-n and believe our military's sacrifice isn't important and that POWs are not heroes.

Disgusting.

Trump's "fraud" is Chump Change compared to the Clinton Foundation Influence Peddling & Lifestyles of the Greedy and Infamous Slush Fund!

Meh go whine about fallacies you ignorant troll.

You say this every time you get your dick handed to you.

Why not address the issue?

Hmmm?

Trump's "fraud" is Chump Change compared to the Clinton Foundation Influence Peddling & Lifestyles of the Greedy and Infamous Slush Fund!

So if you disapprove of the Clintons, that means you won't be voting for Duh Donuld, right?

Hypocrites.

:lmao:

So if you disapprove of the Clintons, that means you won't be voting for Duh Donuld, right?

Hypocrites.

:lmao:

I haven't said whom I support, bub. And being in California, my vote for the GOP ticket never matters, so I'll likely vote Liberatarian, as is my custom.

But I'll turn it back on you, if you disapprove of Trump, that means you won't be voting for hiLUARy, right?

Do I know how to get rid of pismoe and Slyhunter or just what?

Doesn't matter cuz the gullible RWNJ dupes want to vote for a crooked thug. They want to vote for Drumpf because he will finish the job of taking down the US that the Bushes and other Repubs started.

That is their goal.

------------------------------------ where did Luddley go , where are you Luddley ??? Slyhunter posted some interesting info for you Luddley !!

Jesus H Fucking Christ

You people really cannot READ.

Hint: check the date of that OLD article.

And then, :anj_stfu:
It says he won.
It says his university had some value.
It says his students rated the school Above average.
You did read those parts right?

Do I know how to get rid of pismoe and Slyhunter or just what?

Doesn't matter cuz the gullible RWNJ dupes want to vote for a crooked thug. They want to vote for Drumpf because he will finish the job of taking down the US that the Bushes and other Repubs started.

That is their goal.
Obama is destroying our country.
Trump will revive her from the ashes and have her soaring like the Phoenix.
It's about time we had a Business man, someone who knows how to make a profit, in charge of the White House.

ahemmm...

The clinton foundation contributes 89% of their donations collected to charities....11% is for overhead, travel expenses and salaries for their entire staff including themselves.....

I'd like to see it get to 90-95% used for charitable causes but 89% is not bad at all.

Their tax returns and what their charity does and who they collect their donations from are scrutinized and watched to the hilt....

When you have a indictment against them and proof of this quid pro quo, that you are lying about now, and a court case against them that is moving through the courts such as Trump's, come talk to us then.

:rolleyes:

------------------------------------ where did Luddley go , where are you Luddley ??? Slyhunter posted some interesting info for you Luddley !!

Jesus H Fucking Christ

You people really cannot READ.

Hint: check the date of that OLD article.

And then, :anj_stfu:
It says he won.
It says his university had some value.
It says his students rated the school Above average.
You did read those parts right?
Let me ask you something, when a scammer scams a victim, does the victim know they are being scammed, when they are being scammed, or do they find out AFTER they have been scammed, that they were scammed?

The questionnaire on what they rated the course, was BEFORE they realized they had been scammed.

Forum List

Back