Trump Mulling Democrat for VP.

Donnie doesnt want a dem, he'll pick a RINO with experience trying to pull establishment Republicans to the polls ..

Dem or RINO, Trump fans have been punked ....
How so?

it can't be explained any more simple than that ... try and figure it out.
He said he'll pick a Republican and hasn't specified who so you think we've been punked because he'll pick a Dem or RINO.

You're a retard, it doesn't get simpler than that. Have your babysitter walk you through it.

Buyer's remorse yet for the Trumptards? Or will you go full Obama knee padder and declare that picking a Democrat for VP shows how Trump is broadminded?
Trump’s vice president won’t be Ben Carson, but it might be a Democrat

Bill Clinton for VP

Election over
former presidents are ineligible for V.P.

As if he would accept , but I was kidding anyway.

Personally, I believe Trump needs to find a disabled, gay , transgendered black woman.

Michelle Obama for VP?

Buyer's remorse yet for the Trumptards? Or will you go full Obama knee padder and declare that picking a Democrat for VP shows how Trump is broadminded?
http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/
As I understand it, it doesn't matter if Trump isn't conservative. So I guess a Dem VP wouldn't matter either.

Or something. Who knows at this point.

If it gets .5 to 1.0% of conservatives to stay home in Hamilton Cty, OH, Oceola, Seminole, or Polk County, FL, it matters a great deal. If it gets upwards of that to stay home in Maricopa County, AZ or Mecklenburg County, NC, it could mean much more.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/
You've gone full retard over Trump. I heard him this morning and he said no way. He will only consider a great Republican.
That was this morning. By tomorrow who knows? He's already said he might consider raising the min wage and he's changed his mind on abortion about 5 times.
Are you ready to admit youbacked the wrong candidate and Trump is a Chump?
Unbelievable how dishonest you are. Your thread was about Trump considering a Democrat a VP pick, which was a lie. Now you want to shift it into some other issue. The primaries were to much for you, you lost your mind.
Really? Which part was a lie? Did Carson not say those things?
You're as bad as the Obama and Bernie brigades.

You've gone full retard over Trump. I heard him this morning and he said no way. He will only consider a great Republican.
That was this morning. By tomorrow who knows? He's already said he might consider raising the min wage and he's changed his mind on abortion about 5 times.
Unbelievable how dishonest you are. Your thread was about Trump considering a Democrat a VP pick, which was a lie. Now you want to shift it into some other issue. The primaries were to much for you, you lost your mind.
You are. The lie is that Trump was mulling it over, now you've shifted it over to Carson said ...

You are. The lie is that Trump was mulling it over, now you've shifted it over to Carson said ...
So Ben Carson is a liar?

Bill Clinton for VP

Election over

Please quote the applicable portion of the Constitution. You can't!
prove me wrong....

It would be a foolish move. He wants to pick a Republican no one wants as pres. Life insurance

Bill Clinton for VP

Election over

prove me wrong....

There is nothing in the Constitution that prevents him from serving as VP. The Constitutional Amendment 22 says he cannot be ELECTED.

So Ben Carson is a liar?
Keep shifting around. Carson said it, you lied.

As I understand it, it doesn't matter if Trump isn't conservative. So I guess a Dem VP wouldn't matter either.

Or something. Who knows at this point.

More to the point, he isn't Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. As sad as it might be Trump hit his timing perfectly.

There is nothing in the Constitution that prevents him from serving as VP. The Constitutional Amendment 22 says he cannot be ELECTED.

Thank you for proving you are an ignorant moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. The constitution explicitly states that anyone ineligible for the Presidency is ineligible for the Vice Presidency.

Bill Clinton for VP

Election over

As if he would accept , but I was kidding anyway.

Personally, I believe Trump needs to find a disabled, gay , transgendered black woman.

Michelle Obama for VP?
Um...yeah that or a disabled, gay, transgendered Hispanic "woman".

Bill Clinton for VP

Election over

prove me wrong....

yep you are right sorry.........but so far no one has ever tried it.......what i heard the other day on some news show was that if someone would try that it would probably go to court and hold up a lot of shit and be a big distraction from the campaign and if they lost,what then?.....

Trump needs impeachment insurance, the vp pick will be someone bat sh-t crazy, that no one wants as president, is my best guess...

Forum List

Back