Trump Mulling Democrat for VP.

Trump needs impeachment insurance, the vp pick will be someone bat sh-t crazy, that no one wants as president, is my best guess...

If Trump manages to get a quality individual to sign onto the ticket as VP, I will vote for Trump. Because if he wins he'll be impeached within the first year.

Trump needs impeachment insurance, the vp pick will be someone bat sh-t crazy, that no one wants as president, is my best guess...

If Trump manages to get a quality individual to sign onto the ticket as VP, I will vote for Trump. Because if he wins he'll be impeached within the first year.
he's GOTTA know this though....so don't you think he probably won't pick someone qualified?

Just curious. Can a President FIRE a VP and run it without a replacement? Didn't we have a President in the past that did this?

he's GOTTA know this though....so don't you think he probably won't pick someone qualified?

Trump operates on ego, not logic. He doesn't think he he'll get impeached. He thinks he'll be King.

Forum List

Back