Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
republican-6-kinds-1500.png
One way or another, no matter how hard they try, they WILL be racists, right?

:laughing0301:

I don't think you realize that most people are motherfucking SICK of that shit and will vote for Trump just to stick their cocks in your face.

Hey y’all! Can you believe Trump is a racist? Why might you ask? Well let me tell you.

He had the nerve to tell some anti-American bitches of color to go fuck themselves.

And after a fucking clown show in the congress the democrats actually voted for it! So it must be true. The president creating more jobs for every race and defending the US from radical communists is racist. The radical communist party said so. They even had a vote. I mean holy shit, they had a vote! It was epic, national security implications are abound! The congress spent an entire week calling a president racist because he made fun of some anti-Semitic broad wearing a towel on her head. Some other ditz one week away from dancing on a pole and turning tricks. Another towel head that hates Jews and some idiot nobody cares about but somehow joined the “it” club because...well nobody knows why.

But they had a vote.

America responds...We see through this political smokescreen for open borders and the Democrat pursuit of perpetual power.
There...corrected the real agenda for you
Sadly, I agree.

Not a Republican. I hate the GOP.

These idiots are giving the GOP and Trump unlimited power.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

The majority in the house is the democrat party...the party of Black Slavery, jim crow, Poll Taxes, the klan.......and they are calling Trump a racist? LOL.........

You have to go back over 50 years to find racism in the Democratic Party
I only have to go to this past weekend to see Trump racism on display
I can go 50 seconds back. The last 50 years are just support for the statement democrats are racist.

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

The majority in the house is the democrat party...the party of Black Slavery, jim crow, Poll Taxes, the klan.......and they are calling Trump a racist? LOL.........

.. or go to any ghetto in America and see what the Democratic Party actually stands for, pathetic racism and multi-generational failure.

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Last edited:
Hey y’all! Can you believe Trump is a racist? Why might you ask? Well let me tell you.

He had the nerve to tell some anti-American bitches of color to go fuck themselves.

And after a fucking clown show in the congress the democrats actually voted for it! So it must be true. The president creating more jobs for every race and defending the US from radical communists is racist. The radical communist party said so. They even had a vote. I mean holy shit, they had a vote! It was epic, national security implications are abound! The congress spent an entire week calling a president racist because he made fun of some anti-Semitic broad wearing a towel on her head. Some other ditz one week away from dancing on a pole and turning tricks. Another towel head that hates Jews and some idiot nobody cares about but somehow joined the “it” club because...well nobody knows why.

But they had a vote.

Trump was very harsh on the woman of color who hates Jews, but because he did that, she's not the racist, Trump is.

They are just doing it to buy votes and for the Benjamin's.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Yup. They just reelected him. Wonder if Nancy will quit? No one respects her anymore. Her being there would be pointless. Trump destroyed her.
Well
Looks like Donnie Racist just locked up the Deplorable vote
Yes, he did. Thank God he doesnt pander to the moron vote(Democrat).

The vote was 240 to 187.

That should bump up his approval rating about 10 points. According to the commies the whole fucking country is racist. Too bad that particular term has lost all its punch and all over used terms tend to do.

According to us, just those who support a racist are racist.

A 10 point bounce? Bah ha ha ha ha, I bet racist Donny grifter loses a couple of points from his 42% approval rating.

Oh fuck off racist, you have nothing of value to offer. BTW still waiting on the link in the other thread. ROFL

BTW2 Talib is whiter than I am, what race is she?

Definately the race of very low IQ..

The vote was 240 to 187.

That should bump up his approval rating about 10 points. According to the commies the whole fucking country is racist. Too bad that particular term has lost all its punch and all over used terms tend to do.

According to us, just those who support a racist are racist.

A 10 point bounce? Bah ha ha ha ha, I bet racist Donny grifter loses a couple of points from his 42% approval rating.

Oh fuck off racist, you have nothing of value to offer. BTW still waiting on the link in the other thread. ROFL

BTW2 Talib is whiter than I am, what race is she?

Definately the race of very low IQ..
Like I’ve always said, political correctness makes people fucking retarded...

One way or another, no matter how hard they try, they WILL be racists, right?

:laughing0301:

I don't think you realize that most people are motherfucking SICK of that shit and will vote for Trump just to stick their cocks in your face.

<sob>. Don’t call us racists or people won’t vote for you!

You better support our racist acts

The vote was 240 to 187.
.. or go to any ghetto in America and see what the Democratic Party actually stands for, pathetic racist and multi-generational failure.
Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
Lumpy ~ ".. or go to any ghetto in America and see what the Democratic Party actually stands for, pathetic racist and multi-generational failure."
We tried to tell the Democrats years ago to stop their policy of low expectations for minorities, but they didn't listen. It's been lie, promise, vote for us, we're your best friends, lie, lie, promise, promise, vote for us or you'll have to work at slave wages, we'll take care of you, promise, lie, promise, lie, on and on. Expectations? ZERO Living up to the non existent expectations: 100%. The mathematics say it all 100% x 0 expectations = zero results.
And that's the sorry truth. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Democrats would not listen, would not budge, and blame Republicans if anything was not perfect. Democrats, you got what you wanted, and you got us to pay for it. NO MORE! :eusa_snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back