Trump: Only cowards take a knee

I generated this meme. I think it pretty much sums up the situation.

44hbjj.jpg

So uniting and healing the nation requires White people to kneel to Black people and beg forgiveness? What kind of bullshit America is that?
I have to take a stand here. Enough is enough. This is one case where Trump is dead wrong and needs called out on the rug. I'm tired of his rogue, inaccurate tweets. Saying that only cowards take a knee is a grossly inaccurate and irresponsible statement! Only BALL-LESS cowards take a knee! Get it right man! Only exception, when Barry gets down on his knee to suck Michelle's schwang. Then it takes a ball-less, hairless coward.

I generated this meme. I think it pretty much sums up the situation.

44hbjj.jpg
Man, Nancy and the Democrats deserve a role in a Hollywood movie for best acting awards!

They truly come into their own when they get to put on the pomp and circumstance drama for an audience!
Fat ass Nadler didn't dare try getting down there and Pelosi needed help to get up on her feet again. Some dumb bitch discovered it was a bad idea to wear a shorter skirt and try this stupid stunt. These idiots can teach a master course in looking, acting and being stupid.

If I ever kneel it isn’t going to be to make you superior. It’s because I’m taking aim and fixing to blow your worthless ass away.
I'd kneel if I were slicing through an Achilles tendon.
I will kneel for two things. First is to pray. Second is I’m praying you don’t fuck up and make me shoot you while taking aim. I don’t do NATO rounds. You’re getting a hollow point. That kneel is going to result in a small hole at entry, and all your guts out the back side.

Forum List

Back