Trump: Only cowards take a knee

So many Trump cult manbabies here squealing "I DON'T KNEEL!". They think they're some kind of fantasy hero. The funny part is how they think it makes them look tough. It doesn't. It makes them look like whiny sociopaths, as they type how brave and manly they are from their basement bunkers.

Meanwhile, the kneelers are getting beat up and coming back for more. Someone's tough, and it's not Trump's bedwetter brigades.

I generated this meme. I think it pretty much sums up the situation.

44hbjj.jpg
Schumer is clearly in pain which makes me happy ;)

1591671563209.png

In my opinion Trump's seeming lack of empathy and lack of awareness that he shows in these tweets and comments does not reflect the kind hearts of the majority of Americans. I think that he believes he is showing strength in these comments, like he is acting in some sort of a Churchillian way during a time of crisis, but I think he runs the risk (if not already) of just looking mean. I think Americans are tired of mean in my opinion.

President Donald Trump just retweeted (i.e. agreed with) a comment that called kneelers cowards.
And to think that yesterday that White House was floating a Trump speech to unite and heal the nation.

President Trump is correct! I can't have respect for anyone that kneels to this racist bullshit.

In my opinion Trump's seeming lack of empathy and lack of awareness that he shows in these tweets and comments does not reflect the kind hearts of the majority of Americans. I think that he believes he is showing strength in these comments, like he is acting in some sort of a Churchillian way during a time of crisis, but I think he runs the risk (if not already) of just looking mean. I think Americans are tired of mean in my opinion.
He is mocking them..for being weak. That is not being mean.

Democrats are quick to point out what the rest of the world see’s. Well...In this case they see cowards surrendering to a rioting mob. Not leaders.

So many Trump cult manbabies here squealing "I DON'T KNEEL!". They think they're some kind of fantasy hero. The funny part is how they think it makes them look tough. It doesn't. It makes them look like whiny sociopaths, as they type how brave and manly they are from their basement bunkers.

Meanwhile, the kneelers are getting beat up and coming back for more. Someone's tough, and it's not Trump's bedwetter brigades.
Wait a minute . The kneelers are getting beat up and coming back for more? And you think that’s manly? It sounds pretty democrat to me. And nobody confuses democrat with manly.

If I ever kneel it isn’t going to be to make you superior. It’s because I’m taking aim and fixing to blow your worthless ass away.
I'd kneel if I were slicing through an Achilles tendon.
I will kneel for two things. First is to pray. Second is I’m praying you don’t fuck up and make me shoot you while taking aim. I don’t do NATO rounds. You’re getting a hollow point. That kneel is going to result in a small hole at entry, and all your guts out the back side.
A real man does not need a gun or threat of a gun to prove he is a man. A real man is not so insecure that if he finds a reason to kneel for anyone, he will do it. Trump and supporters are so fricking insecure they are scared someone will think they are not a real man. And they are not real men no matter how big of gun they have, anyone can buy a big gun, or how tough they talk, they are not tough.
Trump and supporters are an absolute joke. The people they think they intimidate are laughing at them.

If I ever kneel it isn’t going to be to make you superior. It’s because I’m taking aim and fixing to blow your worthless ass away.
I will kneel for two things. First is to pray. Second is I’m praying you don’t fuck up and make me shoot you while taking aim. I don’t do NATO rounds. You’re getting a hollow point. That kneel is going to result in a small hole at entry, and all your guts out the back side.
A real man does not need a gun or threat of a gun to prove he is a man. A real man is not so insecure that if he finds a reason to kneel for anyone, he will do it. Trump and supporters are so fricking insecure they are scared someone will think they are not a real man. And they are not real men no matter how big of gun they have, anyone can buy a big gun, or how tough they talk, they are not tough.
Trump and supporters are an absolute joke. The people they think they intimidate are laughing at them.
Looks like you’ve never met a real man.

I'm not kneeling crazy cat lady......now what's your plan?

Lol.....yer nuts

Looks like you’ve never met a real man.
I would like to see tough man missouri mike with his big gun and standing tall (because he does not kneel because he is tough) go up to a kneeling Labron James and tell him that your kneeling means you are weak.
We would be pulling missouri mike's gun out of his ass after we peeled him off the ceiling.

Forum List

Back