Trump PRAISES General Lee at OHIO Campaign Rally = WTF?

Trump: 'Robert E. Lee was a great general'

POTUS Trump went on an extended rant praising Civil War era Confederate General Robert E. Lee during a campaign rally before an Ohio audience.

"So Robert E. Lee was a great general. And Abraham Lincoln developed a phobia. He couldn’t beat Robert E. Lee."

"He was going crazy. I don’t know if you know this story. But Robert E. Lee was winning battle after battle after battle. And Abraham Lincoln came home, he said, 'I can’t beat Robert E. Lee,' " Trump said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems odd that Trump chose an Ohio audience to be the recipient of such a strange rant, considering that many prominent Union Army members came from Ohio, General Grant being likely the most notable.

I don't believe Ohioans know shit about Civil War history but it sure seems surreal for any POTUS to be heaping praise on General Lee in old Union Army territory. And this is going on in 2018. WTF?

WTF is Trump doing; Quaaludes, Mary Jane, both, more?
Hey idiot. Lee was a great general and strategist. Lincoln was worried. What is your fucking problem, other than being deranged?

POTUS Trump went on an extended rant praising Civil War era Confederate General Robert E. Lee during a campaign rally before an Ohio audience.

"So Robert E. Lee was a great general. And Abraham Lincoln developed a phobia. He couldn’t beat Robert E. Lee."

"He was going crazy. I don’t know if you know this story. But Robert E. Lee was winning battle after battle after battle. And Abraham Lincoln came home, he said, 'I can’t beat Robert E. Lee,' " Trump said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems odd that Trump chose an Ohio audience to be the recipient of such a strange rant, considering that many prominent Union Army members came from Ohio, General Grant being likely the most notable.

I don't believe Ohioans know shit about Civil War history but it sure seems surreal for any POTUS to be heaping praise on General Lee in old Union Army territory. And this is going on in 2018. WTF?

Hey idiot. Lee was a great general and strategist. Lincoln was worried. What is your fucking problem, other than being deranged?

If you bothered to read the damn thread then you might be able to answer your own question there Einstein

If you bothered to read the damn thread then you might be able to answer your own question there Einstein
I did read it you fucking retard.

well, then you have your answer

well, then you have your answer
Yes I do. You are an obsessed ignorant neophyte. Your history of posts support it.

No dummy Trump praised Grant a native of Ohio for whooping Lee's ass. You fell for fake news, don't fall for fake news. :itsok:

Show me & everyone else here where I said Lee wasn't a great General.

You can't because I didn't say that.

But go ahead jackass; we'll wait.

Ok. Let’s hear you say lee was a great general. Just like trump did.

I did say just that in an earlier post; try paying attention for once

So you actually *dont* have a problem with Trump's statement?

Small minds like yours must get whiplash. Sure you dont want to check the Washington Post for your opinion before you answer?
I don’t have a problem with Trump praising Grant in Ohio
But does he have to sound like such a douche?

He acts like he is discovering that Grant was a great General
Tactics wise...........Grant wasn't really that Great..........but he understood that no matter the loses he had to press on and keep the heat up. He knew that he had the numbers and resources to keep it going............the South didn't..........so he pressed on regardless of casualties and won the day..........

Previous Union Generals would engage the Confederates, lose, fall back, regroup for six months.......then try again

Grant did not care. He engaged the Confederates and stayed with them. Wear them down and grind it out. He tied up the Confederates at Vicksburg and Petersburg and won over time

Ok. Let’s hear you say lee was a great general. Just like trump did.

Small minds like yours must get whiplash. Sure you dont want to check the Washington Post for your opinion before you answer?

Tactics wise...........Grant wasn't really that Great..........but he understood that no matter the loses he had to press on and keep the heat up. He knew that he had the numbers and resources to keep it going............the South didn't..........so he pressed on regardless of casualties and won the day..........

Previous Union Generals would engage the Confederates, lose, fall back, regroup for six months.......then try again

Grant did not care. He engaged the Confederates and stayed with them. Wear them down and grind it out. He tied up the Confederates at Vicksburg and Petersburg and won over time

Which is why he finished the War...........It was never stopping regardless of casualties that forced the final fight to Richmond............but in tactics......he made a lot of foolish decisions just like others.........the difference was he pressed on...........Cold Habor was another disaster........

"NBC News has totally and purposely changed the point and meaning of my story about General Robert E Lee and General Ulysses Grant. Was actually a shoutout to warrior Grant and the great state in which he was born. As usual, dishonest reporting. Even mainstream media embarrassed!" - President Trump

Which is why he finished the War...........It was never stopping regardless of casualties that forced the final fight to Richmond............but in tactics......he made a lot of foolish decisions just like others.........the difference was he pressed on...........Cold Habor was another disaster........

He also forced Lee to dig in under seige at Petersburg while Sherman tore through the south with minimal opposition

Lee became a non factor at the end of the war

He also forced Lee to dig in under seige at Petersburg while Sherman tore through the south with minimal opposition

Lee became a non factor at the end of the war

It was over when Vicksburg fell............it would actually have ended sooner had Sherman linked up with Grant at Richmond...........

Oh look, another fucking Nazi flat out lying.

Must be a day ending in "y"

upload_2018-10-14_11-10-59.png

Lee was a great general. He kicked the filthy Yankee's asses until he ran out of supplies.

Once again Trump gets it right.

But the Nazi is lying. Trump recognized the brilliance of Lee, then went on to point out that Grant was a better general.

Nazi Bitch Communists (NBC) once again lied to America in hopes of damaging the nation.

Instead of having meltdown over things Trump may have said, and taking what he said out of context, maybe you could've watch the whole clip,

Trump also fell for the Grant was a drunk fallacy

Grant never drank while on the battlefield. He tended to drink while bored, waiting to get into battle

Yeah that was pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure that Ohio holds the record for having the number of U.S. Presidents. They are called the Mother of Presidents.

Ohio also holds the record for having most presidents whose first name was William.

Trump also fell for the Grant was a drunk fallacy

Grant never drank while on the battlefield. He tended to drink while bored, waiting to get into battle
Grant love the bottle bro............lucky he stayed on the horse at times.........but didn't care.........

Forum List

Back