Trump Proposes Ideological Test for Muslim Immigrants and Visitors

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
What an idiotic idea. First of all, it would be unconstitutional. Secondly, couldn't a potential terrorist just lie on the test. How would any answers be verified. Thirdly, this isn't a real thing, just Trump saying stupid shit to excite his authoritarian base.

What I find most despicable and ridiculous is what Trump describes as its purpose:

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

The very basis of the test is bigotry and hatred.

"“Only those we expect to flourish in this country and to embrace a tolerant American society should be issued visas.”"

Tolerant? Of Muslims? Of foreigners? Of those who don't agree with their values, faith, or political perspective?

I don't like Islam. I don't like that it is spreading like wildfire. But I do like the Constitution and the freedom to believe as one chooses.

Small government conservatism or authoritarianism with enforcement through the thought police?

Trump proposes ideological test for Muslim immigrants and visitors to the U.S.

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

^ That is HILARIOUS! :laugh:

No need to point out, of course, that most of the modern GOP would then not be admitted into this country.

Further, this comment will probably lose Trump a whole lot of votes among his base.

Thank God. It's high time we vet Muslims. Some come here to attack us and liberals have no clue what to do except hate their political enemies. That's not much of a plan.

What an idiotic idea. First of all, it would be unconstitutional. Secondly, couldn't a potential terrorist just lie on the test. How would any answers be verified. Thirdly, this isn't a real thing, just Trump saying stupid shit to excite his authoritarian base.

What I find most despicable and ridiculous is what Trump describes as its purpose:

"“Only those we expect to flourish in this country and to embrace a tolerant American society should be issued visas.”"

Tolerant? Of Muslims? Of foreigners? Of those who don't agree with their values, faith, or political perspective?

I don't like Islam. I don't like that it is spreading like wildfire. But I do like the Constitution and the freedom to believe as one chooses.

Small government conservatism or authoritarianism with enforcement through the thought police?

It's the type of dog whistle politics that works well wh xenophobe hicks.

As indicated by the xenophobic hicks that think it's a "good idea" to wipe their asses with the Constitution.

We see you heard....

Trump is full of ideas, a few of his better ones are in video below. And his supporters agree the man is brilliant.

No need to point out, of course, that most of the modern GOP would then not be admitted into this country.

Further, this comment will probably lose Trump a whole lot of votes among his base.
speaking of bigotry and hate, look at the muslims in your signature lol

As indicated by the xenophobic hicks that think it's a "good idea" to wipe their asses with the Constitution.
How many squares of it do you have left?

What about them? They raised a hero. What have you done?

Fuck the Muslim brotherhood....their son is rolling over in his grave....

Fuck the Muslim brotherhood....their son is rolling over in his grave....
:cuckoo:

I predict Donald is going to be in a lot more hot water for this one. Did he say anything sensible about fighting ISIS?

How are they hate filled bigots !?

I cant say it or I will break the family rule :D

I predict Donald is going to be in a lot more hot water for this one. Did he say anything sensible about fighting ISIS?
How is it not sensible to vet Muslims coming in? He's said it all along, why would he be in hot water? You mean liberal smears? He deals with that ever day.

How are they hate filled bigots !?
you think he would be ok with a couple gays getting married in his mosque?

Forum List

Back