Trump Proposes Ideological Test for Muslim Immigrants and Visitors

What idiotic, hypocritical horseshit! Are we expected to suddenly believe that Trump and his moronic minions actually care about the plight of LGBT people . Your bleating rings hollow.

There are Christians in this country NOW who would like to do the same or worse to gays . However, this is the United States of America and they can't get away with it. I find it hard to believe that any one is so stupid to believe that people who come as refugees and immigrants -people who want to be Americans- are going to go on a killing spree against gays.

THINK ! where is the vast amount of anti gay rhetoric emanating from? You know but you won't admit it. Give me a fucking break! You are embarrassing yourself with you obvious egregious equine excrement.

They would like to do it now? but they havnt? and yet you know this for fact. Right.
You can look to europe and see how rapes in Sweden have gone up 500 % or you can give
more excrement about what you think Christians would like to do
Check this out, Bubba. Have Muslims held rallies like this in the US?

WATCH: Rachel Maddow Breaks Down Pastor's 'Kill the Gays' Rally Attended by GOP Candidates

Swanson, who preaches that homosexuality should be punished with death, drew more than 1,700 to his ”religious freedom" conference, including Republicans Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal and Ted Cruz.

It may be true that there are Americans who HATE gay people, but over all our society is much more accepting , by Far. Just because Muslims are not holding protests in our streets doesn't take away from the fact that gays in their society are killed in horrific ways. Not just talking about it but actually killed. Right along with Christians or other religious minorities. Bringing in refugees is fine but the whole point is to vet them to prevent the most radical,
including ISIS from infiltrating. Of course they are not going to hold rallies in our streets, but they would if their population was much higher. Why is it every time people want caution in the face of a very real terrorist threat, someone has to bring up Christians? Just because we have our own people with extreme views doesn't mean its ok to bring in more without concern. You only have to look at Europe for an example of careless immigration policies

First of all, your whole argument is predicated on the assumption that there is a greater percentage of Muslims who harbor extremist views than there are Christion’s who do. Yet you present no evidence of that, but rather cite the fact that those Muslims who are extremists can persecute those who they disapprove of with impunity in other countries. That tells us nothing about the probability that those immigrating to the US would be inclines commit acts of terrorism or attack gays.

While Christians continue to make up a majority of legal immigrants to the U.S., the estimated share of new legal permanent residents who are Christian declined from 68% in 1992 to 61% in 2012.

The Religious Affiliation of U.S. Immigrants: Majority Christian, Rising Share of Other Faiths

In addition, the vast majority of Illegal Immigrants are Christian. Now I just demonstrated that Christian anti – gay,--and by the way anti secular government –are a real threat in this country. These are people who are not only in our country, but who are in positions where they can exert political power and in too many cases are actually in government. Yet you and the other Islamophobs are not talking about banning Christian immigration, are you.

I am decidedly disgusted by people who disingenuously use a feigned concern for the plight of gays to advance their anti-Islam bigotry. You really need to consider that.

Your failing to look at the reality that islamic society is not the same as western, they don't see things the same as we do and would prefer Sharia law over our own. You can site a couple wacko pastors if you want to and some Rep candidates who may have attended their conference , mind you, I'm sure they were attending many conferences on the campaign trail, so your connection does not mean a whole lot.

Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for several years I believe. The guy who says " not god bless America but God damn America" so if you want to project on Rep candidates that they share the same views of a waco pastor who's conference the've attended Once then I'm willing to believe Obama also believes in God damn America and not the other way around. Why else would he sit in that congregation for 20 years? Your logic not mine.

Yes, I believe that what is taking place in Europe with terrorist attacks and what happened in Orlando are things we should take notice about, Many of these islamist throwbacks are not just against Gays, but music and art and the free expression western society cares about. Including womens rights to free expression.
Its just fine for Immigrants to come here, but you can see what happens when they do not assimilate well. You get what you have going on in France

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas
Your failing to look at the reality that the Christian far right is not the same as secular society and don't se things the same way as the rest of us.

Forum List

Back