Trump Proposes Ideological Test for Muslim Immigrants and Visitors

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

^ That is HILARIOUS! :laugh:

No need to point out, of course, that most of the modern GOP would then not be admitted into this country.

Further, this comment will probably lose Trump a whole lot of votes among his base.

Look at Islam's treatment of homosexuals in the ME , you think thats funny? If Hillary becomes pres she wants to bring 60,000 a year and I doubt they will assimilate very well to our culture. look how their views are on women, Your Hillary would flood us with these people without knowing who they are. To date i havnt heard of any bombs being set off at any gay pride parades by "GOP" and the only real terrorist action against them was done in Florida by one of the bigoted types Trump would like to keep out. Good luck with all that should Hillary be elected and imports racist bigots by the thousands
What idiotic, hypocritical horseshit! Are we expected to suddenly believe that Trump and his moronic minions actually care about the plight of LGBT people . Your bleating rings hollow.

Donald Trump To Address Extremist Anti-LGBT Summit In Orlando
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/9/2016 10:45 am
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is scheduled to attend a radical anti-LGBT event in being held in Orlando this week exactly two months after the Pulse nightclub shooting, according to news reports from Jenna Browder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and Jennifer Jacobs of Bloomberg News.

As we reported last week, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and a host of anti-LGBT extremists are slated to address the “Rediscovering God in America” event, which is sponsored by the American Renewal Project.

Self-described “political operative” David Lane founded the American Renewal Project as a way to mobilize conservative Christian voters and inspire right-wing pastors to run for elected office. He told Jacobs that he intends to quiz Trump on how he plans to fight “homosexual totalitarianism” and the gay rights “militants.” Donald Trump To Address Extremist Anti-LGBT Summit In Orlando

There are Christians in this country NOW who would like to do the same or worse to gays . However, this is the United States of America and they can't get away with it. I find it hard to believe that any one is so stupid to believe that people who come as refugees and immigrants -people who want to be Americans- are going to go on a killing spree against gays.

THINK ! where is the vast amount of anti gay rhetoric emanating from? You know but you won't admit it. Give me a fucking break! You are embarrassing yourself with you obvious egregious equine excrement.

They would like to do it now? but they havnt? and yet you know this for fact. Right.
You can look to europe and see how rapes in Sweden have gone up 500 % or you can give
more excrement about what you think Christians would like to do
Check this out, Bubba. Have Muslims held rallies like this in the US?

WATCH: Rachel Maddow Breaks Down Pastor's 'Kill the Gays' Rally Attended by GOP Candidates

Swanson, who preaches that homosexuality should be punished with death, drew more than 1,700 to his ”religious freedom" conference, including Republicans Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal and Ted Cruz.
Maddow? Speaking of dog's asses...

im not wrong. Democrats use fear bigotry and hate just like the right. You think the duopoly can get votes by telling the truth? Good gawd man.
Trump is where he is today because he convinced his base that every group of people that is not their own is evil and coming to kill them and steal their way of life. That's what his entire campaign is built on. You can't say that about the Democrats.

Not really he didn't. He was just talking about wet backs and Muslems who want us dead.
Yes and he's frightened you little snowflakes into thinking they ALL want you dead.

I bet Trump's campaign would be over in an instant if someone mailed a binky and a baby blanket to every Drumpfer tomorrow.

Typical myopic liberal view. By your reply I can tell you are fat and sassy on your food stamps, or you are employed and live under the illusion that your job is safe and your neighborhood will stay nice. Lets see how you do when the Mexicans trash up your neighborhood and raise your crime rates. Not so much the haji's that have trump doing well, but the wet backs.
Great message. Keep it up. And make sure people know you're supporting Trump. :thup:

Again, typical myopic liberal view. To start, I do not support Trump. I also dont like Hillery. Bill was okay, but since getting caught up in defending his old lady through her illegal, and at best unethical money hording he sucks to.

The amazing thing is how liberals can continually ignore the widely, repeatedly reported facts and still claim it's hard to talk to anyone else. Talking to rabidly partisan liberals is like talking to a dog's ass - Nothing goes/sinks in, & the only thing that comes out is crap.
When you are done with your pathetic blathering, you might want to try to refute something that I posted. Otherwise...STFU

No need to point out, of course, that most of the modern GOP would then not be admitted into this country.

Further, this comment will probably lose Trump a whole lot of votes among his base.

Look at Islam's treatment of homosexuals in the ME , you think thats funny? If Hillary becomes pres she wants to bring 60,000 a year and I doubt they will assimilate very well to our culture. look how their views are on women, Your Hillary would flood us with these people without knowing who they are. To date i havnt heard of any bombs being set off at any gay pride parades by "GOP" and the only real terrorist action against them was done in Florida by one of the bigoted types Trump would like to keep out. Good luck with all that should Hillary be elected and imports racist bigots by the thousands
What idiotic, hypocritical horseshit! Are we expected to suddenly believe that Trump and his moronic minions actually care about the plight of LGBT people . Your bleating rings hollow.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is scheduled to attend a radical anti-LGBT event in being held in Orlando this week exactly two months after the Pulse nightclub shooting, according to news reports from Jenna Browder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and Jennifer Jacobs of Bloomberg News.

As we reported last week, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and a host of anti-LGBT extremists are slated to address the “Rediscovering God in America” event, which is sponsored by the American Renewal Project.

Self-described “political operative” David Lane founded the American Renewal Project as a way to mobilize conservative Christian voters and inspire right-wing pastors to run for elected office. He told Jacobs that he intends to quiz Trump on how he plans to fight “homosexual totalitarianism” and the gay rights “militants.” Donald Trump To Address Extremist Anti-LGBT Summit In Orlando

There are Christians in this country NOW who would like to do the same or worse to gays . However, this is the United States of America and they can't get away with it. I find it hard to believe that any one is so stupid to believe that people who come as refugees and immigrants -people who want to be Americans- are going to go on a killing spree against gays.

THINK ! where is the vast amount of anti gay rhetoric emanating from? You know but you won't admit it. Give me a fucking break! You are embarrassing yourself with you obvious egregious equine excrement.

They would like to do it now? but they havnt? and yet you know this for fact. Right.
You can look to europe and see how rapes in Sweden have gone up 500 % or you can give

WATCH: Rachel Maddow Breaks Down Pastor's 'Kill the Gays' Rally Attended by GOP Candidates

Swanson, who preaches that homosexuality should be punished with death, drew more than 1,700 to his ”religious freedom" conference, including Republicans Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal and Ted Cruz.
Maddow? Speaking of dog's asses...
Brilliant!! Just fucking brilliant!

[

Question Herr Goebbels, I understand that demagoguery is the motive power of you party, but has ANYONE other than your close friends and allies in radical Islam actually killed homosexuals?

Because this is what your buddies do;

WATCH: ISIS Throws 2 ‘Gay Men’ Off Roof & Stones Them

Again, slander and libel are your contribution to the great cause of ending America, even so those you are in bed with DO what you accuse others of....

So you've read it?

Reading the bible leaves the impression there are no "moderate" Christians or Jews either.

Only if you're really stupid.

But you're just lying. You've never read the Bible and rely on shit from the hate sites that do your thinking for you.

Both the Quran and the bible say equally horrible and equally beautiful things.

Bullshit.

You've read neither of them, i've read both.

You neither know nor care that the Christian religion is based on the New Testament, but that has no resemblance to the Koran.

You sure make a lot of unverifiable claims.

I've read both the bible and Quran. What I said stands. Both have equally beautiful and equally horrendous parts. (New and Old Testament bible)

Two possibilities;

1. You have never read the Bible
  2. You are pathologically lying
Either way, a rational discussion of the subject is impossible with you.

I've read both the bible and Quran. What I said stands. Both have equally beautiful and equally horrendous parts. (New and Old Testament bible)

Show me these "horrendous parts" of the New Testament? :eek:

[

Question Herr Goebbels, I understand that demagoguery is the motive power of you party, but has ANYONE other than your close friends and allies in radical Islam actually killed homosexuals?

Because this is what your buddies do;

WATCH: ISIS Throws 2 ‘Gay Men’ Off Roof & Stones Them

Again, slander and libel are your contribution to the great cause of ending America, even so those you are in bed with DO what you accuse others of....
I'm going to go now and have a more intelligent conversation with a bag of hammers. By-by.

What an idiotic idea. First of all, it would be unconstitutional. Secondly, couldn't a potential terrorist just lie on the test. How would any answers be verified. Thirdly, this isn't a real thing, just Trump saying stupid shit to excite his authoritarian base.

What I find most despicable and ridiculous is what Trump describes as its purpose:

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

The very basis of the test is bigotry and hatred.

"“Only those we expect to flourish in this country and to embrace a tolerant American society should be issued visas.”"

Tolerant? Of Muslims? Of foreigners? Of those who don't agree with their values, faith, or political perspective?

I don't like Islam. I don't like that it is spreading like wildfire. But I do like the Constitution and the freedom to believe as one chooses.

Small government conservatism or authoritarianism with enforcement through the thought police?

Trump proposes ideological test for Muslim immigrants and visitors to the U.S.

:cuckoo:

You think the Constitution says that people who want to come here have Constitutional rights?

What?

Two possibilities;

Well, let's start with the fact that you think the OT doesn't apply anymore. Where did Jesus say that? I know he said this:

Luke 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void.

But since you want to play the NT "cop out", okay, let's play. Matthew:

18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places: all this is but the beginning of the sufferings. (Matthew 24:7-8)

Revelations:

22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.
23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Do you think I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three; they will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. (Luke 12:51-53)

It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.... Let him who has done this be removed from among you.... with the power of Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to Satan, for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. (1 Corinthians 5:1-5)

For there are many insubordinate men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially the circumcision party; they must be silenced ...(Titus 1:10-11)

Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. Humble yourselves before the Lord and he will exalt you. (James 4:9-10)

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of every woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.... any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled dishonors her head ...For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair ...For a man ought not to cover his head; since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. (For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.) 1 Corinthians 11:2-10

Wives, be submissive to your husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands. (Ephesians 5:21-24)

Tthe women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet woman will be saved through bearing children, if she continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty. (1 Timothy 11:15)

Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (1 Timothy 6)

There's plenty more violence and misogyny in the bible...but I've got to get the kids off to school.

Two possibilities;

Well, let's start with the fact that you think the OT doesn't apply anymore. Where did Jesus say that? I know he said this:

Luke 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void.

But since you want to play the NT "cop out", okay, let's play. Matthew:

18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places: all this is but the beginning of the sufferings. (Matthew 24:7-8)

Revelations:

22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.
23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Do you think I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three; they will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. (Luke 12:51-53)

It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.... Let him who has done this be removed from among you.... with the power of Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to Satan, for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. (1 Corinthians 5:1-5)

For there are many insubordinate men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially the circumcision party; they must be silenced ...(Titus 1:10-11)

Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. Humble yourselves before the Lord and he will exalt you. (James 4:9-10)

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of every woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.... any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled dishonors her head ...For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair ...For a man ought not to cover his head; since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. (For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.) 1 Corinthians 11:2-10

Wives, be submissive to your husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands. (Ephesians 5:21-24)

Tthe women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet woman will be saved through bearing children, if she continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty. (1 Timothy 11:15)

Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (1 Timothy 6)

There's plenty more violence and misogyny in the bible...but I've got to get the kids off to school.

Pretty weak sauce, even for a Christophobic bigot like you. A metaphor in regarding casting off sinful ways is equal to :kill the infidels wherever ye find them?" With all the hundreds of millions that the Soros group spends on spreading hatred, THIS is all the cesspool sites like KOS could come up with? :eek:

You've got nothing, save your mindless hate and bigotry.

It may be true that there are Americans who HATE gay people, but over all our society is much more accepting , by Far. Just because Muslims are not holding protests in our streets doesn't take away from the fact that gays in their society are killed in horrific ways. Not just talking about it but actually killed. Right along with Christians or other religious minorities. Bringing in refugees is fine but the whole point is to vet them to prevent the most radical,
including ISIS from infiltrating. Of course they are not going to hold rallies in our streets, but they would if their population was much higher. Why is it every time people want caution in the face of a very real terrorist threat, someone has to bring up Christians? Just because we have our own people with extreme views doesn't mean its ok to bring in more without concern. You only have to look at Europe for an example of careless immigration policies

[

It may be true that there are Americans who HATE gay people, but over all our society is much more accepting , by Far. Just because Muslims are not holding protests in our streets doesn't take away from the fact that gays in their society are killed in horrific ways. Not just talking about it but actually killed. Right along with Christians or other religious minorities. Bringing in refugees is fine but the whole point is to vet them to prevent the most radical,
including ISIS from infiltrating. Of course they are not going to hold rallies in our streets, but they would if their population was much higher. Why is it every time people want caution in the face of a very real terrorist threat, someone has to bring up Christians? Just because we have our own people with extreme views doesn't mean its ok to bring in more without concern. You only have to look at Europe for an example of careless immigration policies

I have been a supporter of equal rights for homosexuals my entire life. I never gave two shits who someone else had sex with. If two fags want to rent and apartment or buy a house, what business is it of anyone else? There is no legal basis to impose any barrier on people du to their sexual preference.

But because I am smart enough to grasp that the societal purpose of marriage is to promote stable families to raise children, the left screamed that I "hate gays." Amusing, given that I have supported and defended rights for them since the 1970's.

But this is the Stalinist left. you MUST abide by leftist dogma fully, or you are an enemy. If you disagree with even the smallest element of party edicts, you MUST be destroyed.

I don't know a single Christian who hates homosexuals, not a one.

I don't know a single leftist who does NOT hate Christians.

First of all, your whole argument is predicated on the assumption that there is a greater percentage of Muslims who harbor extremist views than there are Christion’s who do. Yet you present no evidence of that, but rather cite the fact that those Muslims who are extremists can persecute those who they disapprove of with impunity in other countries. That tells us nothing about the probability that those immigrating to the US would be inclines commit acts of terrorism or attack gays.

While Christians continue to make up a majority of legal immigrants to the U.S., the estimated share of new legal permanent residents who are Christian declined from 68% in 1992 to 61% in 2012.

The Religious Affiliation of U.S. Immigrants: Majority Christian, Rising Share of Other Faiths

In addition, the vast majority of Illegal Immigrants are Christian. Now I just demonstrated that Christian anti – gay,--and by the way anti secular government –are a real threat in this country. These are people who are not only in our country, but who are in positions where they can exert political power and in too many cases are actually in government. Yet you and the other Islamophobs are not talking about banning Christian immigration, are you.

I am decidedly disgusted by people who disingenuously use a feigned concern for the plight of gays to advance their anti-Islam bigotry. You really need to consider that.

Do you realize that such a proposed idealogical test is no different than the idealogical test that the PC police place on each of us? Since that seems to be the rule for American citizens now then there really is nothing wrong with placing it on people who want to enter this country and one day become America citizens.

Do you realize that such a proposed idealogical test is no different than the idealogical test that the PC police place on each of us? Since that seems to be the rule for American citizens now then there really is nothing wrong with placing it on people who want to enter this country and one day become America citizens.
Not sure what you are trying to say, or who you are saying it to, but being politically correct- that is being respectful- is not an ideological test by any means.

First of all, your whole argument is predicated on the assumption that there is a greater percentage of Muslims who harbor extremist views than there are Christion’s who do. Yet you present no evidence of that, but rather cite the fact that those Muslims who are extremists can persecute those who they disapprove of with impunity in other countries. That tells us nothing about the probability that those immigrating to the US would be inclines commit acts of terrorism or attack gays.

While Christians continue to make up a majority of legal immigrants to the U.S., the estimated share of new legal permanent residents who are Christian declined from 68% in 1992 to 61% in 2012.

The Religious Affiliation of U.S. Immigrants: Majority Christian, Rising Share of Other Faiths

In addition, the vast majority of Illegal Immigrants are Christian. Now I just demonstrated that Christian anti – gay,--and by the way anti secular government –are a real threat in this country. These are people who are not only in our country, but who are in positions where they can exert political power and in too many cases are actually in government. Yet you and the other Islamophobs are not talking about banning Christian immigration, are you.

I am decidedly disgusted by people who disingenuously use a feigned concern for the plight of gays to advance their anti-Islam bigotry. You really need to consider that.

Your failing to look at the reality that islamic society is not the same as western, they don't see things the same as we do and would prefer Sharia law over our own. You can site a couple wacko pastors if you want to and some Rep candidates who may have attended their conference , mind you, I'm sure they were attending many conferences on the campaign trail, so your connection does not mean a whole lot.

Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for several years I believe. The guy who says " not god bless America but God damn America" so if you want to project on Rep candidates that they share the same views of a waco pastor who's conference the've attended Once then I'm willing to believe Obama also believes in God damn America and not the other way around. Why else would he sit in that congregation for 20 years? Your logic not mine.

Yes, I believe that what is taking place in Europe with terrorist attacks and what happened in Orlando are things we should take notice about, Many of these islamist throwbacks are not just against Gays, but music and art and the free expression western society cares about. Including womens rights to free expression.
Its just fine for Immigrants to come here, but you can see what happens when they do not assimilate well. You get what you have going on in France

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas

Forum List

Back