Trump Proposes Ideological Test for Muslim Immigrants and Visitors

Thank God. It's high time we vet Muslims. Some come here to attack us and liberals have no clue what to do except hate their political enemies. That's not much of a plan.

You are indeed an idiot Mr. Weasel. How would a test prove that a potential radical Islamist isn't lying? Do you realize that an investigation would have to be made in order to provide a history of that individual's behavior and actions from his or her homeland? Who will do that investigation? How much will it cost?
AND FORGET THAT IT'S TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Mr. Trump is obviously trying to lose the election.

[

As indicated by the xenophobic hicks that think it's a "good idea" to wipe their asses with the Constitution.

You've never actually seen the Constitution, much less read it, have you? :eek:

You certainly are too lazy to care what it says, Mr. Un:

'Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.'

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

^ That is HILARIOUS! :laugh:

No need to point out, of course, that most of the modern GOP would then not be admitted into this country.

Further, this comment will probably lose Trump a whole lot of votes among his base.
speaking of bigotry and hate, look at the muslims in your signature lol
What about them? They raised a hero. What have you done?
Fuck the Muslim brotherhood....their son is rolling over in his grave....

He is indeed, because of @ssholes like you, Mr. Ow.

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

No need to point out, of course, that most of the modern GOP would then not be admitted into this country.

Further, this comment will probably lose Trump a whole lot of votes among his base.

How are they hate filled bigots !?
you think he would be ok with a couple gays getting married in his mosque?

We don't know his stance on gay marriage. He's never mentioned it. What we do know is that he humiliated the anti-gay party on national television and supports pro-gay candidates.

[

'Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.'

:lmao:

Immigration policy determines who enters the nation. Rights accrue to citizens of the Republic. We absolutely must discriminate when it comes to entry.

We don't know his stance on gay marriage. He's never mentioned it. What we do know is that he humiliated the anti-gay party on national television and supports pro-gay candidates.
Because that would fit in to his rhetoric. lol
Sorry if I don't have much faith in islam that was built on fear, bigotry and hate.

[

As indicated by the xenophobic hicks that think it's a "good idea" to wipe their asses with the Constitution.

so funny coming from someone who's never read Marbury v Madison.

and while you may have read the constitution, you don't understand a single word of it.

I look forward to your anticipated lying slurs since that's all your capable of. :thup:

Thank God. It's high time we vet Muslims. Some come here to attack us and liberals have no clue what to do except hate their political enemies. That's not much of a plan.

You are indeed an idiot Mr. Weasel. How would a test prove that a potential radical Islamist isn't lying? Do you realize that an investigation would have to be made in order to provide a history of that individual's behavior and actions from his or her homeland? Who will do that investigation? How much will it cost?
AND FORGET THAT IT'S TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Mr. Trump is obviously trying to lose the election.
How is it unconstitutional? You just make the claim. Political asylum always came with a test. The lib plan is what, just say hey ya doin, comeon in? Hillary wants a huge increase in Syrians alone! Do you know what's going on in Syria?

Sorry if I don't have much faith in islam that was built on fear, bigotry and hate.
Built on fear, bigotry, and hate. Hmm... if I didn't know any better I'd say you were talking about Losin' Donald's campaign.

Built on fear, bigotry, and hate. Hmm... if I didn't know any better I'd say you were talking about Losin' Donald's campaign.
but I wasn't. I was talking about islam.
And if you want to get into fear bigotry and hate in a campaign, l am down :thup:

[

Fail. That doesn't say you can't test for political asylum. He said a test, not blanket denial for all Muslims. Plus it isn't establishing a religion or denying one, we have Muslims here now.

And if you want to get into fear bigotry and hate in a campaign, l am down :thup:
Of course you are. So is every Trump follower. That's your entire schtick.

Here is the form that has to be filled out in order to START the process of immigration. Apparently this stupid, infantile bully Mr. Trump has no clue about the process in the first place. The form is 20 PAGES LONG.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/n-400.pdf

Here is the process including the N-400 form:

General Steps in the Naturalization Process
crc_10steps_1.jpg

Step 1. Determine if you are already a U.S. citizen.
What to do: If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth, or you did not acquire or derive U.S. citizenship from your parent(s) automatically after birth, go to the next step.

crc_10steps_2.jpg

Step 2. Determine if you are eligible to become a U.S. citizen.
What to do: Review the naturalization eligibility worksheet to help you decide if you are eligible to apply for naturalization.

crc_10steps_3.jpg

Step 3. Prepare your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
What to do: Download the form and read the instructions. Get 2 passport-style photos and collect the necessary documents to demonstrate your eligibility for naturalization. Use the document checklist to make sure you collect all the required documents.

crc_10steps_4.jpg

Step 4. Submit your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
Once you submit Form N-400, USCIS will send you a receipt notice. You can check current processing times and the status of your application online or by calling the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (hearing impaired).

crc_10steps_5.jpg

Step 5. Go to the biometrics appointment, if applicable.
What to do: If you need to take biometrics, USCIS will send you an appointment notice that includes your biometrics appointment date, time, and location. Arrive at the designated location at the scheduled time. Have your biometrics taken.

crc_10steps_6.jpg

Step 6. Complete the interview.
Once all the preliminary processes on your case are complete, USCIS will schedule an interview with you to complete the naturalization process. You must report to the USCIS office at the date and time on your appointment notice. Please bring the appointment notice with you.

crc_10steps_7.jpg

Step 7. Receive a decision from USCIS on your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
USCIS will issue you a written notice of decision.

• Granted—USCIS may approve your Form N-400 if the evidence in your record establishes that you are eligible for naturalization.

• Continued—USCIS may continue your application if you need to provide additional evidence/documentation, fail to provide USCIS the correct documents, or fail the English and/or civics test the first time.

• Denied—USCIS will deny your Form N-400 if the evidence in your record establishes you are not eligible for naturalization.

crc_10steps_8.jpg

Step 8. Receive a notice to take the Oath of Allegiance.
What to expect: If USCIS approved your Form N-400 in step 7, you may be able to participate in a naturalization ceremony on the same day as your interview. If a same day naturalization ceremony is unavailable, USCIS will mail you a notification with the date, time, and location of your scheduled ceremony.

crc_10steps_9.jpg

Step 9. Take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States.
You are not a U.S. citizen until you take the Oath of Allegiance at a naturalization ceremony.

What to do: Complete the questionnaire on Form N-445, Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony. Report for your naturalization ceremony and check in with USCIS. A USCIS officer will review your responses to Form N-445. Turn in your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). Take the Oath of Allegiance to become a U.S. citizen. Receive your Certificate of Naturalization, review it, and notify USCIS of any errors you see on your certificate before leaving the ceremony site.

crc_10steps_10.jpg

Step 10. Understanding U.S. citizenship.
Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. Check out this list of some of the most important rights and responsibilities that all citizens—both Americans by birth and by choice—should exercise, honor, and respect.

MR. TRUMP IS MORE FULL OF IT THAN A SWAMP TURKEY IN NOVEMBER.

Of course you are. So is every Trump follower. That's your entire schtick.
I don't even like trump, I just don't buy hypocritical, partisan bullshit

What an idiotic idea. First of all, it would be unconstitutional. Secondly, couldn't a potential terrorist just lie on the test. How would any answers be verified. Thirdly, this isn't a real thing, just Trump saying stupid shit to excite his authoritarian base.

What I find most despicable and ridiculous is what Trump describes as its purpose:

The very basis of the test is bigotry and hatred.

"“Only those we expect to flourish in this country and to embrace a tolerant American society should be issued visas.”"

Tolerant? Of Muslims? Of foreigners? Of those who don't agree with their values, faith, or political perspective?

I don't like Islam. I don't like that it is spreading like wildfire. But I do like the Constitution and the freedom to believe as one chooses.

Small government conservatism or authoritarianism with enforcement through the thought police?

Trump proposes ideological test for Muslim immigrants and visitors to the U.S.
how is vetting immigrants bigotry and hatred?

[

Say Comrade, during WWII, did FDR increase the percentage of Italian, German, or Japanese immigrants the most?

A better question for simpletons like yourself is: did he decrease them? Why don't you answer both questions lest you look the fool you are.
This country was in a world war in two hemispheres with twelve countries involved including allies when FDR was in office. Are you suggesting things in this country now are comparable?

Here is the form that has to be filled out in order to START the process of immigration. Apparently this stupid, infantile bully Mr. Trump has no clue about the process in the first place. The form is 20 PAGES LONG.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/n-400.pdf

Here is the process including the N-400 form:

General Steps in the Naturalization Process
crc_10steps_1.jpg

Step 1. Determine if you are already a U.S. citizen.
What to do: If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth, or you did not acquire or derive U.S. citizenship from your parent(s) automatically after birth, go to the next step.

crc_10steps_2.jpg

Step 2. Determine if you are eligible to become a U.S. citizen.
What to do: Review the naturalization eligibility worksheet to help you decide if you are eligible to apply for naturalization.

crc_10steps_3.jpg

Step 3. Prepare your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
What to do: Download the form and read the instructions. Get 2 passport-style photos and collect the necessary documents to demonstrate your eligibility for naturalization. Use the document checklist to make sure you collect all the required documents.

crc_10steps_4.jpg

Step 4. Submit your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
Once you submit Form N-400, USCIS will send you a receipt notice. You can check current processing times and the status of your application online or by calling the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (hearing impaired).

crc_10steps_5.jpg

Step 5. Go to the biometrics appointment, if applicable.
What to do: If you need to take biometrics, USCIS will send you an appointment notice that includes your biometrics appointment date, time, and location. Arrive at the designated location at the scheduled time. Have your biometrics taken.

crc_10steps_6.jpg

Step 6. Complete the interview.
Once all the preliminary processes on your case are complete, USCIS will schedule an interview with you to complete the naturalization process. You must report to the USCIS office at the date and time on your appointment notice. Please bring the appointment notice with you.

crc_10steps_7.jpg

Step 7. Receive a decision from USCIS on your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
USCIS will issue you a written notice of decision.

• Granted—USCIS may approve your Form N-400 if the evidence in your record establishes that you are eligible for naturalization.

• Continued—USCIS may continue your application if you need to provide additional evidence/documentation, fail to provide USCIS the correct documents, or fail the English and/or civics test the first time.

• Denied—USCIS will deny your Form N-400 if the evidence in your record establishes you are not eligible for naturalization.

crc_10steps_8.jpg

Step 8. Receive a notice to take the Oath of Allegiance.
What to expect: If USCIS approved your Form N-400 in step 7, you may be able to participate in a naturalization ceremony on the same day as your interview. If a same day naturalization ceremony is unavailable, USCIS will mail you a notification with the date, time, and location of your scheduled ceremony.

crc_10steps_9.jpg

Step 9. Take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States.
You are not a U.S. citizen until you take the Oath of Allegiance at a naturalization ceremony.

What to do: Complete the questionnaire on Form N-445, Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony. Report for your naturalization ceremony and check in with USCIS. A USCIS officer will review your responses to Form N-445. Turn in your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). Take the Oath of Allegiance to become a U.S. citizen. Receive your Certificate of Naturalization, review it, and notify USCIS of any errors you see on your certificate before leaving the ceremony site.

crc_10steps_10.jpg

Step 10. Understanding U.S. citizenship.
Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. Check out this list of some of the most important rights and responsibilities that all citizens—both Americans by birth and by choice—should exercise, honor, and respect.

MR. TRUMP IS MORE FULL OF IT THAN A SWAMP TURKEY IN NOVEMBER.
How does that make your case and why aren't you answering questions? and where does it say you will be naturalized simply by filling out the forms?

Forum List

Back