Trump Proposes Ideological Test for Muslim Immigrants and Visitors

What an idiotic idea. First of all, it would be unconstitutional. Secondly, couldn't a potential terrorist just lie on the test. How would any answers be verified. Thirdly, this isn't a real thing, just Trump saying stupid shit to excite his authoritarian base.

What I find most despicable and ridiculous is what Trump describes as its purpose:

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

The very basis of the test is bigotry and hatred.

"“Only those we expect to flourish in this country and to embrace a tolerant American society should be issued visas.”"

Tolerant? Of Muslims? Of foreigners? Of those who don't agree with their values, faith, or political perspective?

I don't like Islam. I don't like that it is spreading like wildfire. But I do like the Constitution and the freedom to believe as one chooses.

Small government conservatism or authoritarianism with enforcement through the thought police?

Trump proposes ideological test for Muslim immigrants and visitors to the U.S.
There is ALREADY an ideological test to immigrate to this nation. It's only now idiotic because he mentioned it?

Fucking hacks run amuck

What an idiotic idea. First of all, it would be unconstitutional. Secondly, couldn't a potential terrorist just lie on the test. How would any answers be verified. Thirdly, this isn't a real thing, just Trump saying stupid shit to excite his authoritarian base.

What I find most despicable and ridiculous is what Trump describes as its purpose:

"“Those who support bigotry and hatred” will not be admitted to the United States, said Trump."

"“Only those we expect to flourish in this country and to embrace a tolerant American society should be issued visas.”"

Tolerant? Of Muslims? Of foreigners? Of those who don't agree with their values, faith, or political perspective?

I don't like Islam. I don't like that it is spreading like wildfire. But I do like the Constitution and the freedom to believe as one chooses.

Small government conservatism or authoritarianism with enforcement through the thought police?

Absolutely, people LIE, deceive and con if they want something bad enough. But perhaps, there's my suspicion that Trump, past friend and Clinton supporter, is some kind of phoney ruse who's candidacy was never meant to put him in competition with Hillary? Something is smelling rotten in Denmark.

Thank God. It's high time we vet Muslims. Some come here to attack us and liberals have no clue what to do except hate their political enemies. That's not much of a plan.

Stupid right wing nut jobs want us to only vet Muslims.

Because of course.......no terrorist is EVER going to figure out how to just say he is not a Muslim....

What idiots.

[

As indicated by the xenophobic hicks that think it's a "good idea" to wipe their asses with the Constitution.

You've never actually seen the Constitution, much less read it, have you? :eek:

Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold it. You?
Why do so many of you think bragging about your military background gives you some kind of special insight into politics?

Bill didn't serve
Obama didn't serve
Hillary only served on the Bosnian tarmac

Yet they get your full respect. Any righties question it and you all react with your military history as if that is supposed to mean something in a political debate. Then back to praising the left who didn't serve.

You're so shallow it's laughable

Sharia Law in its very self is a call to overthrow this nation. Shaia law and not only our form of govt but ANY form of govt can NOT co-exist. Like Kudzu planted among pine trees, the kudzu grows, envelops, vovers over and finally kills the trees.

At least Trump is smart enough to understand that. To invite in those who completely embrace Sharia law, who refuse to abandon it, is to invite in unnecessary pain, a challenge to this nation's very existence.

Spreading to other nations is not an act of 'migration' but one of 'CONQUEST'. Like a paradite they dpread from host to host, infecting it, and taking over from within, causing much damage while it does so.

Once they are in, they are IN. There's no getting them out. Being conquered is one thing....invotimg your conquerers in because of PC, because we are worried what other nations may think if we turn them away, and/or 'that's not who we are'?!

To hell with that!

The self-proclaimed King of Debt is also the King of Nonsense.

How this buffoon got as far as he did is mind-boggling.

Then again, not really I guess. He got this far because he had nitwits even dumber than him vote for him.

Sharia Law in its very self is a call to overthrow this nation. Shaia law and not only our form of govt but ANY form of govt can NOT co-exist. Like Kudzu planted among pine trees, the kudzu grows, envelops, vovers over and finally kills the trees.

At least Trump is smart enough to understand that. To invite in those who completely embrace Sharia law, who refuse to abandon it, is to invite in unnecessary pain, a challenge to this nation's very existence.

Spreading to other nations is not an act of 'migration' but one of 'CONQUEST'. Like a paradite they dpread from host to host, infecting it, and taking over from within, causing much damage while it does so.

Once they are in, they are IN. There's no getting them out. Being conquered is one thing....invotimg your conquerers in because of PC, because we are worried what other nations may think if we turn them away, and/or 'that's not who we are'?!

To hell with that!
I can just smell the fear coming off that post. Why do you nutters constantly live in a state of fear?

You're not a big student of history are you? Or of the PRESENT, for that matter. Must not be that big into reading either, to get smarter...like by reading what the Quran says, about spreafing Islam by doing exactly what they are doing now.

“Donald Trump called Monday for a Cold War-style mobilization against “radical Islamic terror,” repeating and repackaging calls for strict immigration controls — including a new ideological litmus test for Muslim visitors and migrants — and blaming the current level of worldwide terrorist attacks on President Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

Further confirmation of the fact that Trump is a bigot, scumbag, and liar – not that any was needed, of course.

It's the type of dog whistle politics that works well wh xenophobe hicks.

What does that word mean--xenophobia? Is that like anyone who loves America but dislikes people in other countries? I would think that if people entering this country were free to have whatever bigoted feelings they want then the people who are already here would also be allowed to feel that way. Despite this the left still wants to purge our society of hate and bigotry. It would seem kind of counter productive to work so hard to purge society of 'hate' and 'racism' only to allow it back into the country.

[

As indicated by the xenophobic hicks that think it's a "good idea" to wipe their asses with the Constitution.

Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold it. You?
Why do so many of you think bragging about your military background gives you some kind of special insight into politics?

Bill didn't serve
Obama didn't serve

Yet they get your full respect. Any righties question it and you all react with your military history as if that is supposed to mean something in a political debate. Then back to praising the left who didn't serve.

I've held three jobs since I turned 18. Swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution for all three. You guessed one, bully for you.

[

Built on fear, bigotry, and hate. Hmm... if I didn't know any better I'd say you were talking about Losin' Donald's campaign.

Say Comrade, during WWII, did FDR increase the percentage of Italian, German, or Japanese immigrants the most?

A better question for simpletons like yourself is: did he decrease them? Why don't you answer both questions lest you look the fool you are.
This country was in a world war in two hemispheres with twelve countries involved including allies when FDR was in office. Are you suggesting things in this country now are comparable?
What is different concerning Isis?

[

Bill didn't serve
Obama didn't serve

I've held three jobs since I turned 18. Swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution for all three. You guessed one, bully for you.
I didn't guess. You've thrown that fact around as if it makes you better than everyone else. You & that other liberal Dyke both do it.

You're both an embarrassment to the uniform you wore because of it.

Forum List

Back