Trump proves he invested 6 mill in veterans organizations.

You speculate and have no proof. When you make claims, you should be able to back them up. Now, prove the money wouldn't have been given without the media. Prove means having something to support your claim. All you have is "he didn't do it when konradv thought he should".
He did it when he was shamed into it. That's what you get with Lyin' Don.
Prove it.
The time line proves it. To not see it is to be willfully blind, but I guess that's a given from your handle.
The time line proves WHEN something was done. To think otherwise is the typical Liberal mindset of I believe it so it must be true.
I didn't create the timeline. Lyin' Don did and was called on it. If he can lie about already having donated to veterans what else is he lying about? It's a matter of character and it PROVES there's not much there .

You used a timeline in a manner for which it's not designed. It's say when not why.

If you think a timeline proves anything but when something happened, you're the typical lefty Obama supporter. Now, if you want to talk about lack of character, look at the son of a bitch and what it's proven he lied about.

You Liberals are full of shit.

yes he called out the liberal media as the sleaze bags they are

Only in the minds of Trump supporters is Trump's assessment of the reporter he exposed Trump's lying a sleaze bag. Trump knows he was the one being caught being a sleaze bag for lying about a million dollars charitable donation. The reporter was just doing his job. If the reporter hadn't put the story of Trump's lie on the front page the vet groups that got the checks cut on the day the reporters story hit the front page would have gotten those checks.

Invested? Interesting news. What does he expect to receive in return?
Charitable contributions are not investments, so this is obviously something else.

Trump proved he paid $5.6 million to veteran charities and bragged publicly he raised $6 million. I guess he kept 400,000 for himself.

How much have raised and does it come close to $5.6 million?
That's it? Only $5.6 million?

Obama got them $1.4 billion.

Implementing the Recovery Act - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

Where's the applause from the right?

Obama didn't personally get them jackshit. He implemented a law that effectively stole the money from other people. The usual liberal regressive morality...

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hasn't donated or raised the amount Trump did in his life...
Nonsense. First of all, that "law" was his stimulus. So he gets the credit. Secondly, his stimulus got Vets $1.4 billion. That's 250 times more than the $5.6 million Trump had to be shamed into turning over after lying that he already had. Obama didn't have to; he could have allocated that $1.4 billion anywhere. And thirdly, only to the nutty right are collecting taxes to pay for military costs, stealing. Not to mention, but I will anyway, we were still operating under George Bush's tax plan at the time. According to your nuttiness, George Bush was also stealing from Americans even though he lowered taxes. :cuckoo:

Only to a dumb piece of shit like you is a law the same thing as someone personally donating. Keep kissing his black ass. Pucker up.

The time line proves it. To not see it is to be willfully blind, but I guess that's a given from your handle. :laugh2:

Proves it how?

konradv doesn't seem to understand that a time linen shows WHEN something happened. To say it was why is pure speculation.

Yeah, I don't understand what he is trying to say. That Trump was involved in a charity fraud? This is the special kind of retard that liberal regressives are known for.

He's trying to say because things happened in a certain order it has to be for the reasons he (konradv) claims it did.
The order Trump followed was to claim for months he had raised six million dollars and he had made a personal donation of one million dollars. The next thing that happened was that the media began looking for the actual amount he had raised and distributed and where his personal one million went. The result of the searching exposed that he was lying and had not raised or distributed as much as he claimed and had not made a million dollar personal donation. He had been lying and got caught redhanded. When the expose hit the front page he quickly cut a bunch of checks on the day the story hit, including the one for his one million dollars personal donation.
The issue is not that he made good on his claims after the media exposed his lying the way he wants to spin the story, it is that he lied for months about it until he got caught. Imagine what the story would be if he hadn't cut those checks after the story broke.

Pure speculation.

Obama took how many years to show his birth certificate? Based on how you look at things, it's proof it was fake. How long should it take to produce one? I can produce mine in about 30 seconds. It took that lying piece of shit several years. Something is fishy when that happens.

You used a timeline in a manner for which it's not designed. It's say when not why. If you think a timeline proves anything but when something happened, you're the typical lefty Obama supporter. Now, if you want to talk about lack of character, look at the son of a bitch and what it's proven he lied about.
Your deflection doesn't exonerate Lyin' Don. My use of "timeline" was perfectly appropriate. He claimed to have donated money when he hadn't and then had to scramble to cover his ass.

Trump proved he paid $5.6 million to veteran charities and bragged publicly he raised $6 million. I guess he kept 400,000 for himself.

How much have raised and does it come close to $5.6 million?
That's it? Only $5.6 million?

Obama got them $1.4 billion.

Implementing the Recovery Act - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

Where's the applause from the right?

Obama didn't personally get them jackshit. He implemented a law that effectively stole the money from other people. The usual liberal regressive morality...

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hasn't donated or raised the amount Trump did in his life...
Nonsense. First of all, that "law" was his stimulus. So he gets the credit. Secondly, his stimulus got Vets $1.4 billion. That's 250 times more than the $5.6 million Trump had to be shamed into turning over after lying that he already had. Obama didn't have to; he could have allocated that $1.4 billion anywhere. And thirdly, only to the nutty right are collecting taxes to pay for military costs, stealing. Not to mention, but I will anyway, we were still operating under George Bush's tax plan at the time. According to your nuttiness, George Bush was also stealing from Americans even though he lowered taxes. :cuckoo:

Only to a dumb piece of shit like you is a law the same thing as someone personally donating. Keep kissing his black ass. Pucker up.
The issue is about Trump lying and reinforcement that he is a hopeless pathological liar. Obama did not make Trump lie about his claims of how much he raised for veterans or that he made a million dollars personal contribution. Trump gets full credit for that on his own.

You used a timeline in a manner for which it's not designed. It's say when not why. If you think a timeline proves anything but when something happened, you're the typical lefty Obama supporter. Now, if you want to talk about lack of character, look at the son of a bitch and what it's proven he lied about.
Your deflection doesn't exonerate Lyin' Don. My use of "timeline" was perfectly appropriate. He claimed to have donated money when he hadn't and then had to scramble to cover his ass.

Your misuse of a timeline doesn't prove anything.

How long did it take Obama to produce a "birth certificate". What was he hiding. The timeline of it means he was hiding something.

You Liberals are full of shit.

Trump was shamed into keeping his word. Otherwise, he would have screwed over the veterans just like she screwed over so many others. He's fighting lawsuits on both the east coast and west coast.
He almost got away with it.

SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

Obama took how many years to show his birth certificate? Based on how you look at things, it's proof it was fake. How long should it take to produce one? I can produce mine in about 30 seconds. It took that lying piece of shit several years. Something is fishy when that happens.
Now you're lying. Obama put his BC online before the election and Hawaii certified it. That's proof enough for 99.9% of the population. Simple common sense should tell you, If the Clintons couldn't make something of it, there wasn't anything to it. The trouble is that there isn't a great supply of common sense in the Trump camp. :laugh2:

Somehow, there would just be such satisfaction if both parties' candidates were disqualified for legal reasons, even if those reasons were ridiculously minor compared to the big violations both parties have participated in!
Then, voters would be forced to think and choose an alternative. The scent of overheated brain cells would rise from coast to coast!

Your misuse of a timeline doesn't prove anything.

How long did it take Obama to produce a "birth certificate". What was he hiding. The timeline of it means he was hiding something.
Birthers are retarded.

Much ado about nothing....this isn't going to topple Trump either. Keep digging loons
There is no need to dig, lard ass. The narcissistic, unqualified buffoon digs himself a deeper hole every time he opens his mouth.

He is a smelly, despicable turd just like you.

Proves it how?

konradv doesn't seem to understand that a time linen shows WHEN something happened. To say it was why is pure speculation.

Yeah, I don't understand what he is trying to say. That Trump was involved in a charity fraud? This is the special kind of retard that liberal regressives are known for.

He's trying to say because things happened in a certain order it has to be for the reasons he (konradv) claims it did.
The order Trump followed was to claim for months he had raised six million dollars and he had made a personal donation of one million dollars. The next thing that happened was that the media began looking for the actual amount he had raised and distributed and where his personal one million went. The result of the searching exposed that he was lying and had not raised or distributed as much as he claimed and had not made a million dollar personal donation. He had been lying and got caught redhanded. When the expose hit the front page he quickly cut a bunch of checks on the day the story hit, including the one for his one million dollars personal donation.
The issue is not that he made good on his claims after the media exposed his lying the way he wants to spin the story, it is that he lied for months about it until he got caught. Imagine what the story would be if he hadn't cut those checks after the story broke.

Pure speculation.

we still haven't seen obama's birth certificate, if one exists. one of two people who "saw" it died in a nine person water landing where everyone but her was fine.

Pure speculation.

we still haven't seen obama's birth certificate, if one exists. one of two people who "saw" it died in a nine person water landing where everyone but her was fine.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back