Trump proves he invested 6 mill in veterans organizations.

Records: Hillary Clinton Has Donated $70,000 To Veterans

Breitbart ^ | 6/1/2016 | Charlie Spiering
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton have donated $70,000 to veterans and military groups from their personal Clinton Family Foundation in recent years, according to public records. The list of donations from the Clintons is not comprehensive, but is dwarfed by Donald Trump’s release of a list of 41 groups that identified donations of $5.6 million to veterans groups.“Find out how much Hillary Clinton’s given to the veterans,” Trump dared reporters gathered at Trump Tower yesterday. “Nothing.”According to recent public records of the Clinton Family Foundation, the family donated $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010,...

How much have raised and does it come close to $5.6 million?
That's it? Only $5.6 million?

Obama got them $1.4 billion.

Implementing the Recovery Act - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

Where's the applause from the right?

Obama didn't personally get them jackshit. He implemented a law that effectively stole the money from other people. The usual liberal regressive morality...

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hasn't donated or raised the amount Trump did in his life...

How's that different from trump ? He "donates" money, then writes it off his taxes .

Because it's his own money. I know regressives have difficulty telling the difference.
LOL

I always get a chuckle when I see brain-dead conservatives, who can't grasp the English language, call Liberals, "regressives." If anything, Liberals are progressive. It's conservatives who are regessive.

Liberals are worthless pieces of shit. That's regressive no matter how you put it.

Obama didn't personally get them jackshit. He implemented a law that effectively stole the money from other people. The usual liberal regressive morality...

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hasn't donated or raised the amount Trump did in his life...
Nonsense. First of all, that "law" was his stimulus. So he gets the credit. Secondly, his stimulus got Vets $1.4 billion. That's 250 times more than the $5.6 million Trump had to be shamed into turning over after lying that he already had. Obama didn't have to; he could have allocated that $1.4 billion anywhere. And thirdly, only to the nutty right are collecting taxes to pay for military costs, stealing. Not to mention, but I will anyway, we were still operating under George Bush's tax plan at the time. According to your nuttiness, George Bush was also stealing from Americans even though he lowered taxes. :cuckoo:

Only to a dumb piece of shit like you is a law the same thing as someone personally donating. Keep kissing his black ass. Pucker up.
My, you rightards are idiots.

Where did I say a law is the same thing as donating? Oh, wait, I didn't.

I said Obama got $1.4 billion dollars for Vets compared to Trump getting $5.6 million. You morons on the right applaud Trump's efforts while you vilify Obama's. :eusa_doh:

Even worse for you idiots is the reason you do so. For no reason other than one has an 'R' after their name while the other has a 'D'.

Yes, because Trump got the money voluntarily, while Obama forced tax payers pay... Obama is merely a pesky thief, while Trump is a hero. As you stated donating and passing a law is not the same thing, that's why Trump is applauded, and Obama laughed at.

I know this is extremely difficult to understand to a regressive. I am starting to see why you view social programs as charity.

Wow. You guys really talk out of both sides of your mouth.

"Why won't democrats help the vets!? ".

Obama passes a vet bill.

"Obama is stealing our money!! ??"

What the fuck!? A simple question : how do our pols "help the vets" without using tax dollars ???

How's that different from trump ? He "donates" money, then writes it off his taxes .

Because it's his own money. I know regressives have difficulty telling the difference.
LOL

I always get a chuckle when I see brain-dead conservatives, who can't grasp the English language, call Liberals, "regressives." If anything, Liberals are progressive. It's conservatives who are regessive.

Liberals are worthless pieces of shit. That's regressive no matter how you put it.
Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the choad load you were gargling..........swallow first - then exclaim - OK?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton have donated $70,000 to veterans and military groups from their personal Clinton Family Foundation in recent years, according to public records. The list of donations from the Clintons is not comprehensive, but is dwarfed by Donald Trump’s release of a list of 41 groups that identified donations of $5.6 million to veterans groups.“Find out how much Hillary Clinton’s given to the veterans,” Trump dared reporters gathered at Trump Tower yesterday. “Nothing.”According to recent public records of the Clinton Family Foundation, the family donated $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010,...

Oh, look. A post in a thread discussing Trump that says not one fucking word about Trump.

Irrelevant. Thanks for wasting time and space. Move along.

Oh, look. A post in a thread discussing Trump that says not one fucking word about Trump.

Proving, ONCE AGAIN, that you are a shithook... the OP title says Veterans, and since Trump's lowest competition is the Corrupt, lying, Criminal, murderous bitch, Hillary, it is only FAIR to mention that the scumbags that have over $1 BILLION dollars in the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, could only manage $70,000 in donations to our veterans over a SIX YEAR period, last years Trump's Foundation donated over $250,000! You DemoRAT are cheap and greedy bastards. No lying, just fact which scum like you can't refute!

Proving, ONCE AGAIN, that you are a shithook... the OP title says Veterans, and since Trump's lowest competition is the Corrupt, lying, Criminal, murderous bitch, Hillary, it is only FAIR to mention that the scumbags that have over $1 BILLION dollars in the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, could only manage $70,000 in donations to our veterans over a SIX YEAR period, last years Trump's Foundation donated over $250,000! You DemoRAT are cheap and greedy bastards. No lying, just fact which scum like you can't refute!

You miss the point . Don ran around bragging about his donation . And used the vets as an excuse to bail on the debate .

He lied .

Ohmigod, you actually bored me to death there for a moment. Fair enough, I guess, since you flatlined at the point you decided, "The most conservative person on the message board MUST BE A DEMOCRAT!"

Since there really isn't enough caffeine in the world to get me through your attempts to make Donald Trump a viable human being, let alone political candidate, why don't you just run along and get back to polishing his knob?

You miss the point . Don ran around bragging about his donation . And used the vets as an excuse to bail on the debate .

He lied .

Vigi stopped being able to grasp any point other than, "Donald Trump is WONDERFUL! Everything he does is automatically right! But HILLARY!!" about two months ago.

Those who knew and respected him as the intelligent human being he used to be will be holding memorial services for his brain at some point.

more bullshit from vagisil. The Clinton's net worth is estimated between about $111 million and $153 million. That makes their $70K personal donation in the neighborhood of .05%-.06% of their net worth.

Compared to Trump who boasted a net worth of $10 billion; making Trump's $1 million personal donation about .01% of his net worth.

Trump needs to pitch in way more than a million dollars if he wants to keep up with the Clintons.

Ohmigod, you actually bored me to death there for a moment. Fair enough, I guess, since you flatlined at the point you decided, "The most conservative person on the message board MUST BE A DEMOCRAT!"

Since there really isn't enough caffeine in the world to get me through your attempts to make Donald Trump a viable human being, let alone political candidate, why don't you just run along and get back to polishing his knob?
I can't believe I just 'thanked' one of your posts. What the fuck is this election coming to?

more bullshit from vagisil. The Clinton's net worth is estimated between about $111 million and $153 million. That makes their $70K personal donation in the neighborhood of .05%-.06% of their net worth.

Compared to Trump who boasted a net worth of $10 billion; making Trump's $1 million personal donation about .01% of his net worth.

Trump needs to pitch in way more than a million dollars if he wants to keep up with the Clintons.

PAWNED AGAIN, HAS BEEN PAWNED AGAIN.... Asswipe, I stated it was the Clinton Crime Family Foundation...

Clintons' foundation has raised nearly $2 billion — and some key ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../clintons...billio...
The Washington Post
Feb 18, 2015 - Clintons' foundation has raised nearly $2 billion — and some key ... One program, led by Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, seeks to improve the ...

He lied .

Vigi stopped being able to grasp any point other than, "Donald Trump is WONDERFUL! Everything he does is automatically right! But HILLARY!!" about two months ago.

Those who knew and respected him as the intelligent human being he used to be will be holding memorial services for his brain at some point.

It's a shame when YOU have become so JILTED that even when the TRUTH is presented to you, you STILL reject it....when did you say the services for your brain were?

PAWNED AGAIN, HAS BEEN PAWNED AGAIN.... Asswipe, I stated it was the Clinton Crime Family Foundation...

The Washington Post
Feb 18, 2015 - Clintons' foundation has raised nearly $2 billion — and some key ... One program, led by Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, seeks to improve the ...
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Vagisil is such a flaming choad guzzling imbecile, it's scary. :ack-1:

Moron, did ya bother to read your own link?? It says the foundation is a non-profit organization which raises money for global charity.

You've got to be the dumbest fucking creature slithering under rocks there is.

The Washington Post

Moron, did ya bother to read your own link?? It says the foundation is a non-profit organization which raises money for global charity.

AND THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY FOUNDATION GAVE $70,000 TO VETERANS CHARITIES SINCE 2009

NICE TRY PAWNED AGAIN, but even you, a really stupid SOB like yourself, should be able to read that!

Report Reveals amount Clinton's have Donated to our Veterans | Truth ...
www.truthandaction.org/report-reveals-amount-clintons-donated-veterans/2/
By all accounts Bill and Hillary Clinton have become very, very wealthy since his days ... Over that time period, the Clintons donated a paltry $70,000 to veterans and ... Family Foundation, the family donated $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010, ...
Records: Hillary Clinton Has Donated $70,000 To Veterans - eDuck ...
www.scout.com/.../14768759-records-hillary-clinton-has-donated-70-000-t...
Scout.com
“Find out how much Hillary Clinton's given to the veterans,” Trump dared ... In 2010, The Clinton Family Foundation gave $5,000 to the Navy-Marine .... Trump was talking about donations since he raised almost $6 million for people you loathe.
Hillary has no business complaining about how much Trump gives to ...
www.bizpacreview.com/.../hillary-has-no-business-complaining-about-how-much-tru...
1 day ago - The Clinton's gave veterans roughly $70,000 through their personal account at ... the Clintons gave veterans only $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010, ... how much money in recent donations Clinton had given to veterans after ...
Records: Hillary Clinton Has Only Donated $70000 To Veterans
www.prisonplanet.com/records-hillary-clinton-has-only-donated-70000-to-veterans.h...
1 day ago - Records: Hillary Clinton Has Only Donated $70,000 To Veterans ... Family Foundation, the family donated $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010, ... Target Stocks Slide After One Million Boycott Retailer Over Transgendered Policy.

The Washington Post

AND THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY FOUNDATION GAVE $70,000 TO VETERANS CHARITIES SINCE 2009

NICE TRY PAWNED AGAIN, but even you, a really stupid SOB like yourself, should be able to read that!

By all accounts Bill and Hillary Clinton have become very, very wealthy since his days ... Over that time period, the Clintons donated a paltry $70,000 to veterans and ... Family Foundation, the family donated $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010, ...
Scout.com
“Find out how much Hillary Clinton's given to the veterans,” Trump dared ... In 2010, The Clinton Family Foundation gave $5,000 to the Navy-Marine .... Trump was talking about donations since he raised almost $6 million for people you loathe.
www.bizpacreview.com/.../hillary-has-no-business-complaining-about-how-much-tru...
1 day ago - The Clinton's gave veterans roughly $70,000 through their personal account at ... the Clintons gave veterans only $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010, ... how much money in recent donations Clinton had given to veterans after ...
www.prisonplanet.com/records-hillary-clinton-has-only-donated-70000-to-veterans.h...
1 day ago - Records: Hillary Clinton Has Only Donated $70,000 To Veterans ... Family Foundation, the family donated $25,000 in 2009, $20,000 in 2010, ... Target Stocks Slide After One Million Boycott Retailer Over Transgendered Policy.
Swishes the forum imbecile who thinks the Clintons' non-profit foundation earned them a billion dollars.

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

And again ... the Clintons' donated about .05% to .06% of their net worth to Vets; compared to Trump, who donated about .01% of his.

The Washington Post

Scout.com
Swishes the forum imbecile who thinks the Clintons' non-profit foundation earned them a billion dollars.

And again ... the Clintons' donated about .05% to .06% of their net worth to Vets; compared to Trump, who donated about .01% of his.
You do know, that you continue to make yourself look like a bigger asshole, than everyone already believes you are! But to play your game, Trump donated $1 million to Veterans in 2016....how much has either the Hildebeast, Blow Job, Hubble's spawn Chelsea, or the Foundation donated so far this year which is almost half over....OR to make it easier on you,since you have such a low IQ, want to add all those entities together?.... You still don't know when to CUT your losses! :321::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Washington Post

Scout.com

You do know, that you continue to make yourself look like a bigger asshole, than everyone already believes you are! But to play your game, Trump donated $1 million to Veterans in 2016....how much has either the Hildebeast, Blow Job, Hubble's spawn Chelsea, or the Foundation donated so far this year which is almost half over....OR to make it easier on you,since you have such a low IQ, want to add all those entities together?.... You still don't know when to CUT your losses! :321::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Gurgles the forum retard who thinks the Clintons' non-profit foundation earned them a billion dollars.

Look at how you had to change the parameters of your idiotic claim to limit it to just this week. :lmao:

Hell, until last week, Trump had personally donated nothing this year until the media publicly shamed him into it.

But g'head, vagisil -- tell the forum again how many billions the non-profit Clinton Foundation profited.

Forum List

Back