Trump proves he invested 6 mill in veterans organizations.

Trump proved he paid $5.6 million to veteran charities and bragged publicly he raised $6 million. I guess he kept 400,000 for himself.

How much have raised and does it come close to $5.6 million?
That's it? Only $5.6 million?

Obama got them $1.4 billion.

Implementing the Recovery Act - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

Where's the applause from the right?

Obama didn't personally get them jackshit. He implemented a law that effectively stole the money from other people. The usual liberal regressive morality...

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hasn't donated or raised the amount Trump did in his life...
Nonsense. First of all, that "law" was his stimulus. So he gets the credit. Secondly, his stimulus got Vets $1.4 billion. That's 250 times more than the $5.6 million Trump had to be shamed into turning over after lying that he already had. Obama didn't have to; he could have allocated that $1.4 billion anywhere. And thirdly, only to the nutty right are collecting taxes to pay for military costs, stealing. Not to mention, but I will anyway, we were still operating under George Bush's tax plan at the time. According to your nuttiness, George Bush was also stealing from Americans even though he lowered taxes. :cuckoo:

Only to a dumb piece of shit like you is a law the same thing as someone personally donating. Keep kissing his black ass. Pucker up.
My, you rightards are idiots.

Where did I say a law is the same thing as donating? Oh, wait, I didn't.

I said Obama got $1.4 billion dollars for Vets compared to Trump getting $5.6 million. You morons on the right applaud Trump's efforts while you vilify Obama's. :eusa_doh:

Even worse for you idiots is the reason you do so. For no reason other than one has an 'R' after their name while the other has a 'D'.

Proves it how?

konradv doesn't seem to understand that a time linen shows WHEN something happened. To say it was why is pure speculation.

Yeah, I don't understand what he is trying to say. That Trump was involved in a charity fraud? This is the special kind of retard that liberal regressives are known for.

He's trying to say because things happened in a certain order it has to be for the reasons he (konradv) claims it did.
The order Trump followed was to claim for months he had raised six million dollars and he had made a personal donation of one million dollars. The next thing that happened was that the media began looking for the actual amount he had raised and distributed and where his personal one million went. The result of the searching exposed that he was lying and had not raised or distributed as much as he claimed and had not made a million dollar personal donation. He had been lying and got caught redhanded. When the expose hit the front page he quickly cut a bunch of checks on the day the story hit, including the one for his one million dollars personal donation.
The issue is not that he made good on his claims after the media exposed his lying the way he wants to spin the story, it is that he lied for months about it until he got caught. Imagine what the story would be if he hadn't cut those checks after the story broke.

Pure speculation.

Obama took how many years to show his birth certificate? Based on how you look at things, it's proof it was fake. How long should it take to produce one? I can produce mine in about 30 seconds. It took that lying piece of shit several years. Something is fishy when that happens.
zero. He showed the short form in 2008 while he was running for president. That wasn't good enough for the maniacal right so he eventually presented his long form.

Drumpf attacked the media because they outed his failure to deliver the money he claimed to have raised. Veterans groups had been publically complaining and protesting that they hadn't seen the money from The Donald. Drumpf ignored THEIR requests. It was only after the Washington Post published the story that he cut the cheques. If the Post hadn't outed him, the veterans would still be waiting.

You Liberals are full of shit.

yes he called out the liberal media as the sleaze bags they are

Only in the minds of Trump supporters is Trump's assessment of the reporter he exposed Trump's lying a sleaze bag. Trump knows he was the one being caught being a sleaze bag for lying about a million dollars charitable donation. The reporter was just doing his job. If the reporter hadn't put the story of Trump's lie on the front page the vet groups that got the checks cut on the day the reporters story hit the front page would have gotten those checks.

the marine validated Trumps statement only a sleazy motherfucker like you would say any different

Drumpf attacked the media because they outed his failure to deliver the money he claimed to have raised. Veterans groups had been publically complaining and protesting that they hadn't seen the money from The Donald. Drumpf ignored THEIR requests. It was only after the Washington Post published the story that he cut the cheques. If the Post hadn't outed him, the veterans would still be waiting.
Exactly. :iagree:

Trump proved he paid $5.6 million to veteran charities and bragged publicly he raised $6 million. I guess he kept 400,000 for himself.

:lmao:

The money is still coming in and being distributed, you can give it up now, Stanley ...

Only in the minds of Trump supporters is Trump's assessment of the reporter he exposed Trump's lying a sleaze bag. Trump knows he was the one being caught being a sleaze bag for lying about a million dollars charitable donation. The reporter was just doing his job. If the reporter hadn't put the story of Trump's lie on the front page the vet groups that got the checks cut on the day the reporters story hit the front page would have gotten those checks.

the marine validated Trumps statement only a sleazy motherfucker like you would say any different

Marine is always spelled with a capital M asshole. Now, was that the Marine that got the million dollars check just a few days before?

Marine is always spelled with a capital M asshole. Now, was that the Marine that got the million dollars check just a few days before?

fuck you

It's the new Trump syntax that he'll institute should he become POTUS, "I did it tomorrow". :laugh2:

Obama didn't personally get them jackshit. He implemented a law that effectively stole the money from other people. The usual liberal regressive morality...

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hasn't donated or raised the amount Trump did in his life...

How's that different from trump ? He "donates" money, then writes it off his taxes .

How's that different from trump ? He "donates" money, then writes it off his taxes .

Because it's his own money. I know regressives have difficulty telling the difference.

Nonsense. First of all, that "law" was his stimulus. So he gets the credit. Secondly, his stimulus got Vets $1.4 billion. That's 250 times more than the $5.6 million Trump had to be shamed into turning over after lying that he already had. Obama didn't have to; he could have allocated that $1.4 billion anywhere. And thirdly, only to the nutty right are collecting taxes to pay for military costs, stealing. Not to mention, but I will anyway, we were still operating under George Bush's tax plan at the time. According to your nuttiness, George Bush was also stealing from Americans even though he lowered taxes. :cuckoo:

Only to a dumb piece of shit like you is a law the same thing as someone personally donating. Keep kissing his black ass. Pucker up.

I said Obama got $1.4 billion dollars for Vets compared to Trump getting $5.6 million. You morons on the right applaud Trump's efforts while you vilify Obama's. :eusa_doh:

Even worse for you idiots is the reason you do so. For no reason other than one has an 'R' after their name while the other has a 'D'.

Yes, because Trump got the money voluntarily, while Obama forced tax payers pay... Obama is merely a pesky thief, while Trump is a hero. As you stated donating and passing a law is not the same thing, that's why Trump is applauded, and Obama laughed at.

I know this is extremely difficult to understand to a regressive. I am starting to see why you view social programs as charity.

Trump invested 6 million, according to the OP?

Goddam, I'll bet the OP has no idea how accurate that is, or why.

Because it's his own money. I know regressives have difficulty telling the difference.
LOL

I always get a chuckle when I see brain-dead conservatives, who can't grasp the English language, call Liberals, "regressives." If anything, Liberals are progressive. It's conservatives who are regessive.

Yes, because Trump got the money voluntarily, while Obama forced tax payers pay... Obama is merely a pesky thief, while Trump is a hero. As you stated donating and passing a law is not the same thing, that's why Trump is applauded, and Obama laughed at.

I know this is extremely difficult to understand to a regressive. I am starting to see why you view social programs as charity.
More idiocy from the right. :cuckoo: Obama had not taken any tax dollars from any people at that time. He didn't even sign his first tax reform bill yet. Again, we were still operating under Bush's tax plan. So you must be calling Bush a thief. Which is still retarded since the government is not stealing when it collects taxes.

And what kind of piece of shit traitor are you to laugh at the president for appropriating fundIng for our vets?

And lastly, Trump did not voluntarily give that money to the vets. He was shamed into it by the press after they caught him not paying it out. Had they not done that, Trump woukd have pocketed millions.

Forum List

Back