Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

This stupid partisanship you all are stuck on is regressive.
Take a look in the mirror, TN. The conservative argument here (if you can really call an argument based on bullshit an "argument"), wants to roll back the clock and make things the way they used to be. Despite that the world is changing and the world is moving on. We need to find out how to roll with the change, not allow our power plants and factories pollute more, just like the good old days. Thank God Presidents only get a four year term. If he lasts that long.
I ask for proof and use logic and REALITY and you call me a partisan? I am sitting here calling for regulations on shit that we can ACTUALLY CHANGE like waterway and ocean pollution and you call ME a partisan?
Lol get real old lady. You are full of shit. Seriously.
FIVE PERCENT. Our co2 imprint is miniscule and until I can see FACT, all this will ever be is partisan bullshit. ESPECIALLY when you call people science deniers for not being in your collective while you cant offer a SHRED of ACTUAL evidence.
Al Gore will tell you all this shit and you suck it up. Then, the son of a bitch boards his private jumbo jet, lands and gets in an SUV that get 12 miles a gallon and goes to an environmental rally and tells us we need to cut back on emissions and the air conditioner. Then, all the people that attended the event leaves 2 tons of fucking trash behind :rofl:
All of you are a fucking JOKE when it comes to this.
Call me a partisan :lol:
When you bring in stuff about Obama and about some liberal with a private jet, yes, you are being partisan. You are also denying the science. All so rich guys can get richer. That's all it's about TN, and you're getting played along with millions of other conservatives in this country. It's a shame.
I brought him up because YOU brought up partisan bullshit. Geez louise. Pay attention, perhaps?
All so rich guys can get richer
Hey genius, how rich has al gore gotten because of this? Who do you think will control all this? THE RICH You know, the ones that fly around in their private jumbo jets telling peons to stop using air conditioners and driving cars? RICH people push the other side too. AGAIN, stop with your partisan bullshit.
NEITHER SIDE gives a fuck about you, me or the environment. If they did, (much like everything fucked up in this country and the world) they would battle things THAT MATTER.
Get off the internet. You are causing coal to burn.
I'm not getting off until you do. You are causing half the country to deny facts.
Call me partisan if you want. I've been called worse. It's about as accurate as the other bullshit you're spewing in this thread.
I know there are lots of rich guys in both camps and that none of them give a shit about me or you. That's truth. However, the decisions they make can have an overall positive or negative effect, irregardless. I remember shit you don't, kings of industry screaming bloody murder about dumping chemical waste products into the water and the air and insisting, INSISTING mind you, that they were harmless. Those same types are now insisting INSISTING mind you that climate change is completely natural and cannot be controlled and continuing to regulate C02 is too expensive and will have dire effects on our pocketbooks. Same shit, different day, TN.
LMAO what facts? I have asked you MULTIPLE times to give me FACTS and you have yet to do it. 207 pages in this thread and there haven't been any facts to support your argument. Maybe NOW you can post some? But good luck, considering their aren't any to support you. THATS 100% why I am against c02 regulations like this.
People use this as religion. Religion, in any sense, goes against progression. It closes minds. Even causes people to ignore REALITY.
This is more for Bucktooth, but for you, too. You have argued straight back to a question you asked two days ago and that has been answered over and over in these pages. You're so big on facts, present some, TN. I'm not seeing anything here from you except partisan opinion.

upload_2017-6-5_10-21-43.png

Pure numbers and statistical data can be deceiving.
I realize that, and you took pure numbers and twisted them into a whine that China and India pollute more than we do. (Which India does not, btw) So why should there be an agreement that encourages them to pollute less, you ask? Shit, I CAN NOT understand where your logic comes from.

No way! Practically perfect in every way just said "shit". That should not excite me as much as it does.
You don't read me much, do you? LOL

I try to follow you as much as I am here. You are usually calm and measured, just don't expect to see you cursing. Can you write the F- bomb for me? It would make my day imagining MP holding her umbrella as she slowly descends into the town square telling people to get the eff out of the way.

Read the article I posted in your related new thread. It is not a treaty, specifically because of that. It is an agreement. It was kosher and it is lawful.
not sure how it can be lawful if it never went through congress.

also - isn't this an executive order more or less? why was 1 man allowed to dictate this for an entire country?
For the same reason Trump is allowed to dictate a travel ban that the entire country does not want.
great - now to make this comparison work - then obama would have to go through the courts as well, correct, on this vs. just saying "hey, we're in".

i'm fine with our court system determine what we can and can't do here. why was obama *not*?

no congress.
no courts.
no oversight.

just another EO that far exceeds the purpose of EO's to begin with.
I'm not following. I'm sure if it had been illegal it would have been challenged in the courts. But it wasn't/isn't being, so what makes you say Obama wouldn't have been fine with the oversight? He pulled back on the instances he overstepped his bounds. The rest is just opinion.
Trump, btw, is not at all "fine" with the courts determining the outcome of his E.O. So please spare me the high and mighty stuff here.
I have told you at least once like 30 states sued and the supreme court put it on hold.
Damn OL, even obamas press sec said he wasn't going to let congress do it because they weren't in the collective. He should have been shunned for that shit!

I ask for proof and use logic and REALITY and you call me a partisan? I am sitting here calling for regulations on shit that we can ACTUALLY CHANGE like waterway and ocean pollution and you call ME a partisan?
FIVE PERCENT. Our co2 imprint is miniscule and until I can see FACT, all this will ever be is partisan bullshit. ESPECIALLY when you call people science deniers for not being in your collective while you cant offer a SHRED of ACTUAL evidence.
Al Gore will tell you all this shit and you suck it up. Then, the son of a bitch boards his private jumbo jet, lands and gets in an SUV that get 12 miles a gallon and goes to an environmental rally and tells us we need to cut back on emissions and the air conditioner. Then, all the people that attended the event leaves 2 tons of fucking trash behind :rofl:

The Earth balances its CO2 emitting & absorbing. All we had to do was increase the CO2 ppm enough to exceed the absorbtion rate.

We can stack a certain amount of weight on a 40 ton capacity bridge without it failing. Everyday we add a thousand pounds. One day that 1,000 pounds will cause that bridge to collapse. That 1,000 pounds is maybe 2% of that total weight yet it was that addition weight thaty did in that bridge.

You whiny fucks need to get some logic instead of searching for excuses for your stupidity.
According to models, you are correct.
Also, nature always in balance is an assumption. Which, OBVIOUSLY, isn't correct. Seeing as we have hits thousands of c02 ppm before. Which, BTW, we had glaciers at that time :thup:

There are many factors to the climate The time period you are talking about happened millions of years ago before dinosaurs. Other factors affected the climate.

Do high levels of CO2 in the past contradict the warming effect of CO2?

Jim Hansen's skeptical science blog?

GTFO

Once again we need C02..

We need water too. But drinking too much is dangerous.
Once again the world had 5 times as much C02 in the air

Obama tried to go around Congress..

When you bring in stuff about Obama and about some liberal with a private jet, yes, you are being partisan. You are also denying the science. All so rich guys can get richer. That's all it's about TN, and you're getting played along with millions of other conservatives in this country. It's a shame.
I brought him up because YOU brought up partisan bullshit. Geez louise. Pay attention, perhaps?
Hey genius, how rich has al gore gotten because of this? Who do you think will control all this? THE RICH You know, the ones that fly around in their private jumbo jets telling peons to stop using air conditioners and driving cars? RICH people push the other side too. AGAIN, stop with your partisan bullshit.
NEITHER SIDE gives a fuck about you, me or the environment. If they did, (much like everything fucked up in this country and the world) they would battle things THAT MATTER.
I'm not getting off until you do. You are causing half the country to deny facts.
Call me partisan if you want. I've been called worse. It's about as accurate as the other bullshit you're spewing in this thread.
I know there are lots of rich guys in both camps and that none of them give a shit about me or you. That's truth. However, the decisions they make can have an overall positive or negative effect, irregardless. I remember shit you don't, kings of industry screaming bloody murder about dumping chemical waste products into the water and the air and insisting, INSISTING mind you, that they were harmless. Those same types are now insisting INSISTING mind you that climate change is completely natural and cannot be controlled and continuing to regulate C02 is too expensive and will have dire effects on our pocketbooks. Same shit, different day, TN.
LMAO what facts? I have asked you MULTIPLE times to give me FACTS and you have yet to do it. 207 pages in this thread and there haven't been any facts to support your argument. Maybe NOW you can post some? But good luck, considering their aren't any to support you. THATS 100% why I am against c02 regulations like this.
People use this as religion. Religion, in any sense, goes against progression. It closes minds. Even causes people to ignore REALITY.
This is more for Bucktooth, but for you, too. You have argued straight back to a question you asked two days ago and that has been answered over and over in these pages. You're so big on facts, present some, TN. I'm not seeing anything here from you except partisan opinion.

View attachment 131083

It's not opinion..

Paris accord was a rip off to the United States, no benefit whatsoever. We could not afford it anyways…
What do you think it will cost to mitigate the effects of Global Warming over the next 50 years?

Billions just for the military. Who's Still Fighting Climate Change? The U.S. Military

Billions for our coastal cities.

Just for sea level rises.

Billions in changes to agriculture.

Billions in damage relief due to extreme weather.

And you God Damn stupid fucks want to ignore this because you're too God Damn Stupid political Party tells you to. My God people, wake rhe fuck up & quit being sofa king stupid.

We have been hearing that since 2005..

Shouldn't we be building something to protect us against an asteroid?

Maybe you should pay attention. If you think there are no current effects from global warming you are quite naive.

Again you are posting non science but feelings..

View attachment 131083
LOL imagine that. Still no facts.
BTW, how can I prove something doesn't exist? What a stupid thing to ask for..
I posted you a link the other day. It had graphs and everything. It was made by a climatologist that used to work for NASA. It isn't based on models and other pseudo science fallacious bullshit. Its not my fault you only consider pseudo science fallacious bullshit to make your opinion from.

View attachment 131083

It's not opinion..
She sounds like a hardcore leftist shill right now. She doesn't understand what you are saying. Maybe you can answer in fallacious models and call it science. THEN, she might understand.

This stupid partisanship you all are stuck on is regressive.
Take a look in the mirror, TN. The conservative argument here (if you can really call an argument based on bullshit an "argument"), wants to roll back the clock and make things the way they used to be. Despite that the world is changing and the world is moving on. We need to find out how to roll with the change, not allow our power plants and factories pollute more, just like the good old days. Thank God Presidents only get a four year term. If he lasts that long.

The Earth balances its CO2 emitting & absorbing. All we had to do was increase the CO2 ppm enough to exceed the absorbtion rate.

We can stack a certain amount of weight on a 40 ton capacity bridge without it failing. Everyday we add a thousand pounds. One day that 1,000 pounds will cause that bridge to collapse. That 1,000 pounds is maybe 2% of that total weight yet it was that addition weight thaty did in that bridge.

You whiny fucks need to get some logic instead of searching for excuses for your stupidity.

Once again you moron we had 5 times more C02 in the air during Dino's you idiot

And sea levels were over 500 feet higher than they are today.

Yes, CO2 levels were higher before. Why don't you find out what the climate was like then & see how well it fits with today's Earth.

You people are sofa king stupid.

Once again cupcake dinosaurs were huge plants were..huge..

More C02 doesn't kill the planet... Idiot..

So you think changing from today's climate to when the dinosaurs roamed would not cost anything? Not ever a 500 rise in sea levels? Ave temps 9 to 13 degrees higher than today. You think we'd just plant wheat & corn in Nebraska, drive our cars, live in our homes & cities? Palm trees above the arctic circle.

Climate change won't kill the planet. It could kill mankind. It will make life difficult for future generations. All we have to do is reduce our emissions. That's it.

Drive higher mpg vehicles, use more green energy, burn less fossil fuels. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, because assholes like you are too stupid. You elected a POS who is too stupid to get it. OMG OMG OMG corporations can't exist if they can 't fucking pollute everything. You people are sick pathetic, greedy, selfish, poor excuses for human beings.

Yes, CO2 levels were higher before. Why don't you find out what the climate was like then & see how well it fits with today's Earth.

So you think changing from today's climate to when the dinosaurs roamed would not cost anything? Not ever a 500 rise in sea levels? Ave temps 9 to 13 degrees higher than today. You think we'd just plant wheat & corn in Nebraska, drive our cars, live in our homes & cities? Palm trees above the arctic circle.

Climate change won't kill the planet. It could kill mankind. It will make life difficult for future generations. All we have to do is reduce our emissions. That's it.

Drive higher mpg vehicles, use more green energy, burn less fossil fuels. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, because assholes like you are too stupid. You elected a POS who is too stupid to get it. OMG OMG OMG corporations can't exist if they can 't fucking pollute everything. You people are sick pathetic, greedy, selfish, poor excuses for human beings.

Once again you baby the earth will survive.. Not you

It was an agreement not a treaty. My God. Quit such a flaming asshole.

NO, snowflake - it was NOT. The United States was the only one to enter the Accord through Executive Order. Please read the thread that addresses this to educate yourself.

The Paris Accords, like the Iran Treaty, was just that - a TREATY. If it was an agreement, as you falsely claim, it was an agreement between OBAMA and the Intl. Community. Obama is gone. No such agreement exists now because Obama is gone.

The US entered the agreement as that, an agreement. Not a treaty. No where did Obama claim it was a treaty.

So your orange buddy can pull us out & make us look stupid. Something Trump is actually good at.

I will never get why you so racist..
So you think being orange is a race?

Climate change is NATURAL you stupid fucking twat. We could quit eating animals, stop farting, stop driving, stop breeding horses, stop building fires, get off the internet and make electricity a thing of the past. Climate change will STILL happen. We are in the middle of an interglacial interlude RIGHT NOW.

Accept responsibility...

There is a Constitutionally mandated process for entering into TREATIES - Obama made it a habit of violating the Constitution to enter the United States into treaties based on his own ideologies and desires. He did not act 'responsibly' or Constitutionally.
Read the article I posted in your related new thread. It is not a treaty, specifically because of that. It is an agreement. It was kosher and it is lawful.

also - isn't this an executive order more or less? why was 1 man allowed to dictate this for an entire country?
For the same reason Trump is allowed to dictate a travel ban that the entire country does not want.

It's protecting Americans... You don't like that now ?

Did it go around Congress?

Yes

L
Ave temps 9 to 13 degrees higher

Nine to 10 degrees higher?

So now you making up shit now?

There is a Constitutionally mandated process for entering into TREATIES - Obama made it a habit of violating the Constitution to enter the United States into treaties based on his own ideologies and desires. He did not act 'responsibly' or Constitutionally.

Yes

9 to ten degrees higher you little bitch?

Also, nature always in balance is an assumption. Which, OBVIOUSLY, isn't correct. Seeing as we have hits thousands of c02 ppm before. Which, BTW, we had glaciers at that time :thup:

There are many factors to the climate The time period you are talking about happened millions of years ago before dinosaurs. Other factors affected the climate.

GTFO

Once again we need C02..

The Earth used to be a molten blob. You want to return to that?

So you think being orange is a race?

I simply laugh at snowflakes such as yourself, those liberals who expose themselves as hypocritical racists - much like the DNC did with their own leaked e-mails.

You spent 8 years bashing anyone who criticized Obama for his failed policies and Islamic Extremist sympathizing / aiding / abetting by declaring whoever did so only did so because they focused on his color - him being BLACK.

Now, based only on the fact that Trump defeated the corrupt, criminal - worst candidate in US history - Hillary in the last election and completely lacking any evidence to support their false claims against him, little racist snowflakes like yourself openly attack Trump for his 'color' - 'orange'.

THAT is not only hypocritical, it's funny as hell.

GTFO

Once again we need C02..

The Earth used to be a molten blob. You want to return to that?
it also used to not have icecaps.

what made them come about?
why is it *our* fault they're fading now?

Yes

Now you making up science you stupid kunt..

Climate change is NATURAL you stupid fucking twat. We could quit eating animals, stop farting, stop driving, stop breeding horses, stop building fires, get off the internet and make electricity a thing of the past. Climate change will STILL happen. We are in the middle of an interglacial interlude RIGHT NOW.
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence
How do we know that changes in the sun aren’t to blame for current global warming trends?

Since 1978, a series of satellite instruments have measured the energy output of the sun directly. The satellite data show a very slight drop in solar irradiance (which is a measure of the amount of energy the sun gives off) over this time period. So the sun doesn't appear to be responsible for the warming trend observed over the past several decades.

Longer-term estimates of solar irradiance have been made using sunspot records and other so-called “proxy indicators,” such as the amount of carbon in tree rings. The most recent analyses of these proxies indicate that solar irradiance changes cannot plausibly account for more than 10 percent of the 20th century’s warming.2

L
Ave temps 9 to 13 degrees higher

So now you making up shit now?
Its called being educated.

Learn what the planet was like when the dinosaurs roamed.

High CO2, High temperatures, High sea levels.

Quit claiming high CO2 levels are no problem.

Forum List

Back