Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Starts in a couple of hours. Let's hope he hits the fraud hard. Let people know that the election was stolen. But that is why they are there.

1633816417322.png

The adoration is incredible. Their world revolves around him.

And then they scream when we bring this guy up. TDS! TDS!

TDS, indeed. They are completely conned.
After the election I saw somebody argue on here that Democrats not worshiping Biden by wearing clothes with his name and face on them, flying flags with his words and face on them, and generally making loyalty to him their entire identity was proof that he did not win the election.

After the election I saw somebody argue on here that Democrats not worshiping Biden by wearing clothes with his name and face on them, flying flags with his words and face on them, and generally making loyalty to him their entire identity was proof that he did not win the election.
Who knows that could be one of the reasons, but the the fraud is the big reason Biden did not win.

Most of these people are Christian, or at least, claim to be. They're used to this kind of worship. The fact that they adore a man like this, this much, will be studied for a long, long time.

Most of these people are Christian, or at least, claim to be. They're used to this kind of worship. The fact that they adore a man like this, this much, will be studied for a long, long time.
I've thought about that before. How being religious primes you to believe things without caring about evidence. I'd say I was interested in those studies, but I'm pretty sure they'll conclude by chalking it up to people being stupid, tribal, and gullible.

I've thought about that before. How being religious primes you to believe things without caring about evidence. I'd say I was interested in those studies, but I'm pretty sure they'll conclude by chalking it up to people being stupid, tribal, and gullible.
Faith. And it's made far more intense by the separate, closed circuit informational ecosystem they inhabit, which makes them feel more desperate, more paranoid, more in need of a savior. Good vs. Evil. Literally.

What would you choose? Onward Christian Soldiers or Hold the Palm outward as the world moves to incarcerating and then exterminating Christians. The Christians held those palms outward for you the last several decades. And you are paying them back now for it.

What would you choose? Onward Christian Soldiers or Hold the Palm outward as the world moves to incarcerating and then exterminating Christians. The Christians held those palms outward for you the last several decades. And you are paying them back now for it.
So you're worried that you will be incarcerated and then exterminated?

Starts in a couple of hours. Let's hope he hits the fraud hard. Let people know that the election was stolen. But that is why they are there.

View attachment 549703

Let me guess:

blah blah blah fraud
blah blah blah I won
blah blah blah landslide
blah blah blah greatest president ever

The trump cult.

I'm hoping he bring out the Kool-Aide ( no poison though) and asks everyone to trust him, and just take a drink.

We all know you RW freaks will follow dear leaders commands.
Sheep.

I'm not saying there is poison in the drink, I just wonder if the cult would trust and follow.

I am not surprised that someone would con-sider that logical......just like those who keep showing us a map like this:
1633817553897.png
as "proof" more PEOPLE voted for the fat former guy. :heehee:

The trump cult.

I'm hoping he bring out the Kool-Aide ( no poison though) and asks everyone to trust him, and just take a drink.

We all know you RW freaks will follow dear leaders commands.
Sheep.

I'm not saying there is poison in the drink, I just wonder if the cult would trust and follow.
Projection is all you have?

Faith. And it's made far more intense by the separate, closed circuit informational ecosystem they inhabit, which makes them feel more desperate, more paranoid, more in need of a savior. Good vs. Evil. Literally.
On the radio Dan Bongino's main tag line is something like "Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are evil people." He argues that's what makes conservatives better. Then he goes on for hours every single day explaining to his audience how liberals are evil people. Totally alternate reality these people live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back