🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reveals Executive In Charge Of Fox News Debate Tonight Has Daughter Working For Marco Rubio

So Megyn Kelly has nothing to do with his withdrawal.

Heh.
Then why have Rump's bots been threatening them with mob-style innuendo if she isn't dropped?

>> Lewandowski stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again.’ <<
"Nice talking head you've got there, Fox.... would be a shame if anything were to.... you know...... happen to her...." :eusa_whistle:

The Don: the mobster candidate. No wonder Putinistas drool over him.

Couldnt vote for tRump myself, but he is brillant at the art of putdowns and playing his crowd.

this no debate thing was absolutely so beautiful.

When Cruz invited Donald to a one on one, he asked Cruz if he (Cruz) wanted to hold the debate in Canada. I mean the guys a genius at this shit.

He will attack Hillary so bad, Bill may have to go and whump trumps ass.

Crazy shit.

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when the Bushes' cousin at Fox Noise was massaging not a primary debate but the real deal Presidential election....

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when two SCOTUS justices in whose hands were thrown the 2000 POTUS election had immediate family directly in involved in the Bush op.

Couldnt vote for tRump myself, but he is brillant at the art of putdowns and playing his crowd.

this no debate thing was absolutely so beautiful.

When Cruz invited Donald to a one on one, he asked Cruz if he (Cruz) wanted to hold the debate in Canada. I mean the guys a genius at this shit.

He will attack Hillary so bad, Bill may have to go and whump trumps ass.

Crazy shit.

If that's the sort of thing that impresses you -- you need to smell some coffee.

It's just another ambush scam. I'm very disappointed in Fox News. I'm finding it harder and harder to tune in. I'm watching very little of it these days. I was just on the site, and the rampant Anti-Trump attacks really are very lowdown & dirty. Incredibly unfair and unbalanced. It's gonna lose many loyal viewers if it continues this way.

So Megyn Kelly has nothing to do with his withdrawal.

Synonyms for withdraw:

• pull out
  • retreat
  • shrink
  • vacate
  • recoil
  • give ground
  • make oneself scarce
  • back out
  • bail out

.... and of course, Sarah's favorite:

• quit

I'll deport rapists!
I'll stick it to China!
I'll make Mexico pay for a wall!
I'll ban Muslims!
I'll (Megyn Kelly walks in) ..... I'll see ya later!

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when the Bushes' cousin at Fox Noise was massaging not a primary debate but the real deal Presidential election....

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when two SCOTUS justices in whose hands were thrown the 2000 POTUS election had immediate family directly in involved in the Bush op.

Jew

Forum List

Back