Trump says a lot of stupid things

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Downright embarrassing sometimes. Like when he talks shit about people when he is "trying to make a deal" but what he said about the chamber of commerce?
“I’m a member of the U.S. Chamber, maybe I’ll have to rethink that because when you look at it, the chamber is probably more for the companies and the people that are members than they are for our country,” Trump said
Magnificent.
I am so glad someone on the main stage called those fuckers out!
All they talk about is amnesty and illegals.
Assholes

Downright embarrassing sometimes. Like when he talks shit about people when he is "trying to make a deal" but what he said about the chamber of commerce?
“I’m a member of the U.S. Chamber, maybe I’ll have to rethink that because when you look at it, the chamber is probably more for the companies and the people that are members than they are for our country,” Trump said
Magnificent.
Assholes

Yep, it's not everyone that can be as brilliant as AOC or Pelosi or Schumer.

Magnificent.
Assholes

That makes no sense and completely irrelevant.
Thanks anyways dude!

Magnificent.
Assholes

That makes no sense and completely irrelevant.
Thanks anyways dude!

Of course that doesn't make any sense, you're a fricken liberal....nothing makes sense.

TN; you're not really a liberal are you?
Tn is not a lefty hes just another fed up american \

TN the chamber of commerce is full of sell outs ....have been long before trump came along .

does trump say crazy shit , go overboard , and wot not

yep
UH boy

Personally for me its refreshing as hell

Magnificent.
Assholes

tRumpCo hired an illegal to make his bed.

You must shower President Trump in a constant barrage of praise or you’ll get labeled a ‘liberal’ here.

Jail employers (including tRump) that knowingly hire illegals.

What a colossal dumbass. First the idiot breaks his back inviting all the illegals in he can muster, now he wants to make it so that there are no jobs or work for them once here! All the while claiming they are the backbone of our economy. Then in the next breath, states he wants to give everyone a RAISE. Which of course would COST a lot of people their jobs while raising the price of everything! And before that, was bitching holy hell that Trump's tariffs were a burden on the taxpayers costing us all more . . . .

You just can't write better half-brained stupid-shit than this!

TN; you're not really a liberal are you?
Tn is not a lefty hes just another fed up american \

TN the chamber of commerce is full of sell outs ....have been long before trump came along .

does trump say crazy shit , go overboard , and wot not

yep
UH boy

Personally for me its refreshing as hell

I would be indifferent had he spoke to them like they were trash. The chamber of commerce needs to be taken down a peg. Fuck them, and all who are related to them. TN is right.

Last edited:
Trump has no filter. I like it. I have had my fill of mealy mouthed Liberals who say flowery, feel good words and then proceed to be subversive anti-Americans when the cameras turn off.

Trump??
Jail employers (including tRump) that knowingly hire illegals.

What a colossal dumbass. First the idiot breaks his back inviting all the illegals in he can muster, now he wants to make it so that there are no jobs or work for them once here! All the while claiming they are the backbone of our economy. Then in the next breath, states he wants to give everyone a RAISE. Which of course would COST a lot of people their jobs while raising the price of everything! And before that, was bitching holy hell that Trump's tariffs were a burden on the taxpayers costing us all more . . . .

You just can't write better half-brained stupid-shit than this!

Magnificent.
Assholes

Have to admit....He has the best words

Trump has no filter. I like it. I have had my fill of mealy mouthed Liberals who say flowery, feel good words and then proceed to be subversive anti-Americans when the cameras turn off.
Diarrhea of the mouth

Magnificent.
Assholes
They've been morphing into the Chamber of Crony Capitalists since at least the 1970s.

Forum List

Back