Trump says a lot of stupid things

Jail employers (including tRump) that knowingly hire illegals.
You can't really be dumb enough to believe that Trump hires the housekeeping staff....Or maybe you really are.

He's an employer, so yes he did/does. Plus, the majority of his employees aren't US Citizens.
You didn't need to answer....I already knew that you really are that dumb.

Correcting your ignorance.

Jail employers (including tRump) that knowingly hire illegals.
So it’s the employers that need to enforce immigration law not the government. Not that I don’t agree with not giving them jobs but how do we put that on a business owner when the democrats will do nothing to keep them out?

Employers need to follow the letter of the law. If they don't they should go to jail.
How about the government follow the law and defend our borders? Wouldn’t that fall under their job description not a landscapers?

Downright embarrassing sometimes. Like when he talks shit about people when he is "trying to make a deal" but what he said about the chamber of commerce?
“I’m a member of the U.S. Chamber, maybe I’ll have to rethink that because when you look at it, the chamber is probably more for the companies and the people that are members than they are for our country,” Trump said
Magnificent.
I am so glad someone on the main stage called those fuckers out!
All they talk about is amnesty and illegals.
Assholes

tRumpCo hired an illegal to make his bed.
Did she stand over him with delight during the golden shower?

Downright embarrassing sometimes. Like when he talks shit about people when he is "trying to make a deal" but what he said about the chamber of commerce?
“I’m a member of the U.S. Chamber, maybe I’ll have to rethink that because when you look at it, the chamber is probably more for the companies and the people that are members than they are for our country,” Trump said
Magnificent.
I am so glad someone on the main stage called those fuckers out!
All they talk about is amnesty and illegals.
Assholes

Trump is dumb like a Fox.

Forum List

Back