Trump says a lot of stupid things

Jail employers (including tRump) that knowingly hire illegals.
So it’s the employers that need to enforce immigration law not the government. Not that I don’t agree with not giving them jobs but how do we put that on a business owner when the democrats will do nothing to keep them out?

So it’s the employers that need to enforce immigration law not the government. Not that I don’t agree with not giving them jobs but how do we put that on a business owner when the democrats will do nothing to keep them out?

Everify before you hire

Hire an illegal...go to jail
The jobs will dry up overnight

Downright embarrassing sometimes. Like when he talks shit about people when he is "trying to make a deal" but what he said about the chamber of commerce?
“I’m a member of the U.S. Chamber, maybe I’ll have to rethink that because when you look at it, the chamber is probably more for the companies and the people that are members than they are for our country,” Trump said
Magnificent.
I am so glad someone on the main stage called those fuckers out!
All they talk about is amnesty and illegals.
Assholes

A lot of people say stupid things. Actions speak louder than words.

Downright embarrassing sometimes. Like when he talks shit about people when he is "trying to make a deal" but what he said about the chamber of commerce?
“I’m a member of the U.S. Chamber, maybe I’ll have to rethink that because when you look at it, the chamber is probably more for the companies and the people that are members than they are for our country,” Trump said
Magnificent.
Assholes

They sure do

Our Presidents actions are worse than his words

' Trump says a lot of stupid stuff'

And Barry 'I visited all 57 States' Obama didn't?

Bwuhahahaha

(So snowflakes ha e gone from 'Impeach Trump because Trump because he is a Pro-Russian Traitor' to ''Impeach Trump because he says stupid stuff'? Wow...How desperate snowflakes have become....)

:p

Magnificent.
Assholes

They sure do

Many of his actions I agree with. Many I don't.
But his words are way worse.
I understand the talking directly to the people he just talks too much. Wayyyyy too much.
If he was smart it would be different

' Trump says a lot of stupid stuff'

And Barry 'I visited all 57 States' Obama didn't?

:p

Gee..had to go back 11 years on that one

With Trump, we need to go back to ...yesterday

The moon is part of Mars

Magnificent.
Assholes

They sure do

I disagree and so does the economy

Everify before you hire

Why would jobs dry up?

Magnificent.
Assholes

They sure do

For instance?

His predecessor had neither actions nor words.

Magnificent.
Assholes

Gosh, it's not like liberals have never called out the Chamber of Commerce before for being the corporate whores that they are. Maybe it's something that Trump could have been honest about a long time ago.

Should Trump scream "You're Fired" at all those senior citizen volunteers that keep most little local chamber of commerce offices going? yikes!

Everify before you hire

Haha...funny shit.
You LefTards pissed your pants and called for an abolishment of iCE when the raids on businesses were being reported...Did you forget you pissed yourself?

Magnificent.
Assholes
I think Trump's ire was more about US Corp's aversion to his tariff, and the Mexico tariff that wasn't even about trade.

But I think people should accept that Trump really is sincere in thinking or immigration and trade policies have allowed other countries to take advantage of us. Imo his views are simplistic, racist and jingoistic …. but he he's not entirely wrong. And if he forces the Dems to put forth a more targeted approach to the issues than he is capable of, he'll have furthered the public interest even more than he has thus far. It will be interesting to see if Lighthizer is really able to get a Chinese agreement that limits theft of IP

Employers need to follow the letter of the law. If they don't they should go to jail.

Forum List

Back