Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

You tell me. Same game as before. I did my homework on the other one, you put up the facts on this one.
I don’t need to do homework, Simp.

Dragoncrotch claimed the warrant let them go anywhere on the grounds of Mar a Lago. Someone else already posted the warrant where it clearly says certain areas were off limits.

Funny thing is the warrant was posted in this thread before the KKKanadian Halfwit showed up with her latest lies.

Dan Bongino is not a valid source for anything, and neither is "facebook watch".

No, correcting the gullibililty and idiocy of your posts is an avocation.
It’s obvious you didn’t watch the video In the link. Stay stupid, Stupid. It’s what you do best.

Oh, and document where Bongino has been wrong. Time for you to back up your claims.

maybe he wanted to write a memoir about his time in the WH? that's my hunch...Trump is a prolific serious writer...he has written many best-sellers, including Art Of The Deal
He didn’t write the art of the deal smart guy he just put his name on it. They say he still types with two fingers

Remember, it's a "major motion", not just some ordinary motion. That's how you know it's serious. It's clearly the most perfect motion ever.

It's similar to a "major award" in that regard.

66uPEKt.gif

Dan Bongino is not a valid source for anything, and neither is "facebook watch".
Bring something proving him wrong, Simp.

I already made this challenge the last time you posted this bullshit.

Come on, step up to the plate for once in your pathetic life, Loser.

There wouldn’t have been riots if police didn’t violate our civil rights.

I’m not supporting authoritarianism. You defend police when they violate our civil rights and then you defend them when they stop doing their jobs because they don’t like it when the people don’t put up with it.

When it’s an average citizen, conservatives tell us we have to lay down and accept our rights being violate and sue later. Then the conservatives on the court tell us, haha, go fuck yourself and your lawsuits.

And none of you assholes say shit.

But oh Lordy when Trump has a search warrant to recover classified documents, it’s time to shoot FBI agents.
Who said anything about shooting FBI agents? Not me….

And you are supporting authoritarianism, but only when you’re the authoritarian…

Who said anything about shooting FBI agents? Not me….

And you are supporting authoritarianism, but only when you’re the authoritarian…
Who said anything about burning down businesses? Not me.

You think a search warrant is authoritarian? It’s in the fucking constitution.

1. Who said anything about burning down businesses? Not me.

2. You think a search warrant is authoritarian? It’s in the fucking constitution.
1. I did and you went on to defend their action.

2. I never said the warrant was authoritarian, but we don’t know enough about how it was obtained…That can be.

Forum List

Back