Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

1. I did and you went on to defend their action.

2. I never said the warrant was authoritarian, but we don’t know enough about how it was obtained…That can be.
1. And I brought up shooting FBI agents and you defended that idea.

2. Okay. So how exactly am I being authoritarian? You are the one advocating and defending indefinite detention without charges, torture, and say nothing about abuse of our civil rights from law enforcement and SCOTUS taking away our ability to have our grievances addressed in court.

1. And I brought up shooting FBI agents and you defended that idea.

2. Okay. So how exactly am I being authoritarian? You are the one advocating and defending indefinite detention without charges, torture, and say nothing about abuse of our civil rights from law enforcement and SCOTUS taking away our ability to have our grievances addressed in court.
Ok this is where I ask you to provide me saying any of that…

Sure it does, the warrant specified any documents generated during his presidency. Many of which could have been deemed his private property and not covered by the warrant. And according to the court decision, he's the only one to say if they were private or not.

The article says, the president would have to list the specific items individually that he declares as personal, and then give it and go over it, with the National Archives. (Before he leaves).

Did he do that...?

Hell NO!

Just like he lied about declassifying his presidential documents and all records, he took with him....

He did not do that.... There is no record of any classification changes, made by the president.

It’s obvious you didn’t watch the video In the link. Stay stupid, Stupid. It’s what you do best.

Oh, and document where Bongino has been wrong. Time for you to back up your claims.

"Staying stupid" is listening to lying fools like Dan Boningo.
Bring something proving him wrong, Simp.

I already made this challenge the last time you posted this bullshit.

Come on, step up to the plate for once in your pathetic life, Loser.

When has he ever been right about ANYTHING. The lying piece of shit is a gun for hire, and even the CIA fired his ass.

Not per the laws of the land, which is why he returned without any fuss in January 15 boxes full of them.

The court case that says otherwise has been posted multiple times on this forum. Perhaps you should learn to read.

Last edited:
The case still says the president has the unquestionable ability to decide what is personal and what is not.

dnj09weij5j91.jpg

if so, then Biden does at this time.

"Commies" lmfao!
NO!
Not the "C" word!!!!

What makes you MAGATards think the "C" word carries any particular sting?
It's like grownups calling each other "pee-pee heads."
Just stupid.
Tiger laughing.jpg

irony-meter.gif

The "MAGATard" irony meter just blew the fuck up. Run along commie.

The court case that say otherwise has been posted multiple times on this forum. Perhaps you should learn to read.

Me thinks you are misinterpreting the court case, to try to fit Trump's case in to the other case's decision.

can you show any other court case, that used your case and decision as precedent, to defend themselves?

Horse shit

He recused himself from one case involving Trump because he couldn't be impartial and has a history of anti-Trump screeds on FB. So pull up a chair and chow down on that horseshit.

they did. It’s not their job to report his income and pay his taxes

This sort of thing is rarely prosecuted

it was only prosecuted because the dems have weaponized the executive to threaten trump and those around him
It was $1.8 million dollars owed in taxes, over 2 million with penalties....that ain't small change.

No, Trump did not report to the IRS, that he paid weisselberg these benefits/perks. It was not on Weisselberg's W2.

Www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/07/01/nyregion/trump-organization-indictment.html
1661146324577.png

The article says, the president would have to list the specific items individually that he declares as personal, and then give it and go over it, with the National Archives. (Before he leaves).

Did he do that...?

Hell NO!

Just like he lied about declassifying his presidential documents and all records, he took with him....

He did not do that.... There is no record of any classification changes, made by the president.

I don't care what the article said, it's what the judge said that matters:

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson in Washington D.C. ultimately rejected Judicial Watch’s suit by concluding there was no provision in the Presidential Records Act to force the National Archives to seize records from a former president.
<<snip>>
“Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion,” Jackson wrote.
<<snip>>
But Jackson’s ruling — along with the Justice Department’s arguments that preceded it — made some other sweeping declarations that have more direct relevance to the FBI’s decision to seize handwritten notes and files Trump took with him to Mar-a-Lago. The most relevant is that a president’s discretion on what are personal vs. official records is far-reaching and solely his, as is his ability to declassify or destroy records at will.

It just says he has to decide during his term, if he has sole discretion, he doesn't have to discuss it with anyone.

they did. It’s not their job to report his income and pay his taxes

This sort of thing is rarely prosecuted

it was only prosecuted because the dems have weaponized the executive to threaten trump and those around him
The executive branch of government has nothing to do with this; weaponozed ? LOL

Forum List

Back