"Trump should drop out" - cant beat Biden

Don't have the intelligence to argue a political point?
Then cry and run, like you do every single time. It's pretty much what defines you. Each time you get called out for parroting dishonest party propaganda, you deflect and run.

It's not debatable that you lied about Biden falling asleep. Why did you lie about that?

I think everyone understands that you're not smart enough to make up the lies yourself. TheParty tells you what to bleat, so you bleat it.

And the obvious explanation as to why you do that is that you're a fascist authoritarian-follower personality type.

If you have some other explanation as to why you're always parroting lies, by all means present it to us.

“I think any Republican on that stage in Milwaukee will do a better job than Joe Biden. And so I want one of them to win. If former President Trump ends up getting the nomination, but cannot win a general, that means we will have four more years of policies which have led to very high inflation … and to many other things which I think have been deleterious to our country’s future,” the Louisiana senator said.

It seems pretty logical. People will not back a felon.
If trump was a decent man he would drop out and give the GOP a chance. But he needs to be Prez in order to save himself.
What a mess, a cocktail of corruption and low standards of education spews out a criminal like trump.
Bullshit. Without cheating no way. Of Biden ran on his record he would lose badly. And, STFU commie brit.

“I think any Republican on that stage in Milwaukee will do a better job than Joe Biden. And so I want one of them to win. If former President Trump ends up getting the nomination, but cannot win a general, that means we will have four more years of policies which have led to very high inflation … and to many other things which I think have been deleterious to our country’s future,” the Louisiana senator said.

If trump was a decent man he would drop out and give the GOP a chance. But he needs to be Prez in order to save himself.
What a mess, a cocktail of corruption and low standards of education spews out a criminal like trump.

So funny. I couldn't name a single politician in your shitty little racist country, and I couldn't possibly care less. Just like the rest of the world.

American dominance is alive and well.

LOL

They both should drop out and let youth reign, not a couple of white good ole boys.

Boy are in for a surprise. Joe will not run again, everyone but idiots can see his brain is gone.

Real Americans know it's a witch hunt.

ypwip.jpg

Forum List

Back