Trump Signed Legal Documents He Knew Included False Voter Fraud Numbers, Judge Says

What it has to do with it is before Trump showed America what a horrible leader he is, he lost to Hillary by 3 million votes. AFTER showing America what a horrible leader he is, he lost to Biden by 7 million votes. Biden ... a half senile idiot who wants to take your guns and your gas and defund the police.

And that was before Trump exposed his incompetence on Sedition Day... before it was known he tried to switch out legit Biden electors with fake Trump electors. Pete Butt could die before the election and still beat Trump. The only support Trump will have will come from the Q 5th Avenuers who don't care how horrible Trump is. And fortunately for America, that is not nearly enough support to win the presidency.
You dont see it because, you only digest left wing news. Have fun for the next 10 years. :laugh:

Oh, as far as that ... no, I don't see that...

Republicans: 45.0%
Democrats: 44.9%
Riiiiight! Well then i guess you guys are about to crush it in a couple weeks. I will make sure to come back here so you can show me how awesome your party is. :laugh:

LOL

I'm not anywhere near destroyed, FruitLoops. Between my wife and myself, we've never done better. Sucks to be you with the sky falling on your head.
What? The reality is out there. Open borders, out of control crime, and an economy that is a joke. Stealing an election and doing this crap just shows what a bunch of traitors running this country are, and it is being done deliberately. Assholes like you hate this country.

Riiiiight! Well then i guess you guys are about to crush it in a couple weeks. I will make sure to come back here so you can show me how awesome your party is. :laugh:

LOL

No, I didn't say that. I said the country is evenly split on which party voters want controlling Congress; in stark contrast to your idiotic claim that "voters have completely lost faith in democrats."

What I didn't say is how unevenly dispersed voters are across the country, which favors Republicans.

You really are dumb as shit.

LOL

No, I didn't say that. I said the country is evenly split on which party voters want controlling Congress; in stark contrast to your idiotic claim that "voters have completely lost faith in democrats."

What I didn't say is how unevenly dispersed voters are across the country, which favors Republicans.

You really are dumb as shit.
No, you are dumb as shit for thinking that the democrat party is viewed the way it once was. You fucking retards wrecked your party in just a few short years. People fucking hate you whiny, violent, destructive, incompetent losers.

My, my, my.

Look at all the red herrings and straw men the pathetic losers are tossing into the discussion out of desperation.

Trump knew he lost. He willfully signed legal documents which he knew to be false, and submitted them to the courts. He is the one who tried to destroy our country.

Your messiah is a grifter, losers. He completely hoaxed you, and you are too proud to admit it to yourselves.

Sad.

My, my, my.

Look at all the red herrings and straw men the pathetic losers are tossing into the discussion out of desperation.

Trump knew he lost. He willfully signed legal documents which he knew to be false, and submitted them to the courts. He is the one who tried to destroy our country.

Your messiah is a grifter, losers. He completely hoaxed you, and you are too proud to admit it to yourselves.

Sad.
When is the indictment coming?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The judge knows what Trump knows because Trump haters can all read minds. It’s how the “committee” got 90% of their “info”

Trump thought he could get away with his crime by hiding behind attorney-client privilege. But that privilege is revoked under the crime/fraud exemption.

Oopsie! Busted!

“The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public,” Carter wrote. “The Court finds that these emails are sufficiently related to and in furtherance of a conspiracy to defraud the United States.”

[snip]

In March, Carter said Trump “more likely than not” committed federal crimes in trying to obstruct the congressional count of electoral college votes on Jan. 6. That determination came in a ruling addressing scores of sensitive emails Eastman had resisted turning over to the House committee.

[snip]

In one email, Eastman wrote that Trump signed paperwork for a lawsuit in Georgia on Dec. 1 but has “since been made aware that some of the allegations” in it are “inaccurate.” Eastman then wrote that for Trump to sign new paperwork for that lawsuit “with that knowledge (and incorporation by reference) would not be accurate.”

But, Carter wrote, “Trump and his attorneys ultimately filed the complaint” with the knowingly inaccurate numbers. Carter also wrote that Trump signed a legal document, under oath, attesting to the court in Georgia that the numbers “are true and correct” to the best of his knowledge.
Carter has ordered Eastman to disclose more than 30 documents sought by the House committee by 2 p.m. on Oct. 28.

Trump signed legal documents that he knew included false voter fraud numbers, judge says

This is the BIG ONE!
You gottem now!

Forum List

Back