Trump supporters: Two clear and direct questions

What goes through your mind when you see the Attorney General say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

What goes through your mind when you see Trump-appointed judges say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

Both have analyzed the "evidence" and said there was a lack of evidence. That's a pretty clear indication of what this "evidence" is.

Thanks in advance.
Every ballot has to be hand AND scanner counted.
It was in Georgia after three counts of the vote, but still Trumpers insist there was fraud. Nothing will satisfy them.
Exactly, not as long as they're being told otherwise by those who have conned them.

Let them (continue to) make fools of themselves.
You want a President who is going to cause thousands of small businesses to close.
You'll believe anything.

So far, wow.
Did you expect anything different?
I have to admit that when I ask questions like this, I hold out a bit of hope that one or two folks may actually answer them honestly.

But in general, I know what I'm dealing with. They're very helpful in illustrating and reinforcing my opinions.

What goes through your mind when you see the Attorney General say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

What goes through your mind when you see Trump-appointed judges say that the "evidence" you're so sure of isn't real?

Both have analyzed the "evidence" and said there was a lack of evidence. That's a pretty clear indication of what this "evidence" is.

Thanks in advance.
It was in Georgia after three counts of the vote, but still Trumpers insist there was fraud. Nothing will satisfy them.
Exactly, not as long as they're being told otherwise by those who have conned them.

You want a President who is going to cause thousands of small businesses to close.
You'll believe anything.
Quite the opposite; I believe what I observe.

Thanks in advance.

To date the CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE has not been accepted by the courts....My guess is, given the magnitude of potential repercussions the courts want this one sent to SCOTUS on a fast track.
A better, more logical question might be...Why would any American want to ignore the mountains of circumstantial evidence of voting shenanigans?
You won’t answer that question but someone with a sack might.

I believe what I observe.
Okay, let's run with that.

You have observed any number of "blockbuster" stories about clear and obvious fraud in the elections.

You have also observed the Attorney General, Republican state leaders, and Trump-appointed judges say that the "evidence" provided actually wasn't evidence.

What do your observations tell you in that specific context?

Thanks in advance.

To date the CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE has not been accepted by the courts....My guess is, given the magnitude of potential repercussions the courts want this one sent to SCOTUS on a fast track.
A better, more logical question might be...Why would any American want to ignore the mountains of circumstantial evidence of voting shenanigans?
Well, you're much more informed that I am, so I'll ask you too:

You have observed any number of "blockbuster" stories about clear and obvious fraud in the elections.

You have also observed the Attorney General, Republican state leaders, and Trump-appointed judges say that the "evidence" provided actually wasn't evidence.

Thanks in advance.

You'll believe anything.
7e3.jpg

Thanks in advance.

You'll believe anything.
7e3.jpg
Funny, I'm having one HECK of a time getting straight answers here!

:confused-84:

Thanks in advance.

The replies will be to deny what you post is true.

I stayed up election night and “observed” hundreds of thousands of ballots supposedly being fed through machines that can’t process that many.
Which is, of course, why the governors were saying for weeks before hand that the winner in each state wouldn’t be known first least 4 days.

I presume you don’t follow what politicians say.

Thanks in advance.

I’m sorry, I thought I just answered that repackaged question...Here, I’ll do it again.
Those in law have made the decision not to except the CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE as evidence in this matter.
NOBODY in law wants to touch a case of this magnitude as it will be backed by circumstantial evidence alone.
People are scared shitless of ruling on this for obvious reasons. SCOTUS won’t have an option.
Does the circumstantial evidence have you concerned at all?

I stayed up election night and “observed” hundreds of thousands of ballots supposedly being fed through machines that can’t process that many.
Which is, of course, why the governors were saying for weeks before hand that the winner in each state wouldn’t be known first least 4 days.

Good thing I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

I never do.

Thanks in advance.

I’m sorry, I thought I just answered that repackaged question...Here, I’ll do it again.
Those in law have made the decision not to except the CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE as evidence in this matter.
NOBODY in law wants to touch a case of this magnitude as it will be backed by circumstantial evidence alone.
People are scared shitless of ruling on this for obvious reasons. SCOTUS won’t have an option.
I hadn't read that post. The only time I read your posts is if they are to me, and only about half of those.

So they're just scared. Okay.

Good thing I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

I never do.
I work in data processing.
I have worked the polls.
The only answer YOU want is for me to say I’m a TrumpBot because YOU are mentally ill.

Thanks in advance.

I hadn't read that post. The only time I read your posts is if they are to me, and only about half of those.

So they're just scared. Okay.

I believe you...I always avoid reading the posts of users that have opinions that don’t align with my own as well...That’s what us hate the 1st fascists do...right?

Forum List

Back