TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
What would you do if our roles were reversed? If you believed the election was stolen. If a state violated their own constitution and then their supreme court upheld it. If every lawsuit was dismissed on procedural grounds and evidence was never heard. If subpoenas for voting machine records were ignored. If state voting officials barred observers. If secretaries of state rushed to wipe voting machines.

Would you just roll over and take it?

That's a rhetorical question. The answer should be a wholehearted, full throated, not a fucking chance.

The problem is, I wouldn't. If the lack of evidence, the investigations by DoJ, the courts, officials from "my side" stating there was no fraud were the same as now....I would not believe the election was stolen. The closest I would have come would have been 2016 and even then, I accepted the election as valid and made my views known at the polls and through the political and civil society process and NOT at gun point, not by attempting to kill members of Congress and the VP, not by ransacking the capital.
Why is no one questioning the FBI directing ballots to be shredded? It is fact. It is happening. Why would that be happening unless those ballots can prove fraud. There is not a good answer. Ballots are supposed to be held for 22 months. And available to every citizen in GA. It is an admission of guilt.

People don't tend to question claims that are verifiably fake.

Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
What would you do if our roles were reversed? If you believed the election was stolen. If a state violated their own constitution and then their supreme court upheld it. If every lawsuit was dismissed on procedural grounds and evidence was never heard. If subpoenas for voting machine records were ignored. If state voting officials barred observers. If secretaries of state rushed to wipe voting machines.

That's a rhetorical question. The answer should be a wholehearted, full throated, not a fucking chance.

The problem is, I wouldn't. If the lack of evidence, the investigations by DoJ, the courts, officials from "my side" stating there was no fraud were the same as now....I would not believe the election was stolen. The closest I would have come would have been 2016 and even then, I accepted the election as valid and made my views known at the polls and through the political and civil society process and NOT at gun point, not by attempting to kill members of Congress and the VP, not by ransacking the capital.
Why is no one questioning the FBI directing ballots shredded. It is fact. It is happening. Why would that be happening unless those ballots can prove fraud. There is not a good answer. Ballots are supposed to be held for 22 months. And available to every citizen in GA. It is an admission of guilt.
Because there were no ballots shredded;

Cool. That means 2016 and 2020 were the same.

You are debunking another story. The ballots are being shredded now, See the date.

Why is no one questioning the FBI directing ballots to be shredded? It is fact. It is happening. Why would that be happening unless those ballots can prove fraud. There is not a good answer. Ballots are supposed to be held for 22 months. And available to every citizen in GA. It is an admission of guilt.

It is true. You are a liar.

Update on Georgia ballots: DHS had been trying to move forward this week. Two days ago FBI jumped in claiming jurisdiction. Yesterday 3 PM FBI took control of shredding truck and materials, directed they be returned to shredding operation and the shredding job completed.
— Patrick Byrne (@PatrickByrne) January 9, 2021
https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/status/1348023401386889217?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
That man is very rich and goes where he wants. He has his own security. He is an eye witness.

Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal.
I'd first like to define racism to make sure we're on the same page here AMart: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Okay, now that we're in agreement about that-winks, I'll move on.

Racism is not some naturally occurring state of mind. Racism is learned mostly during one's formative years; following that period of being influenced by significant players in one's life, it can be either discarded by choice or... thoroughly ingrained by choice.

I'd like to share an eye-opening event with you that happened years ago. When my daughter was 5 years old, she learned about MLK from her kindergarten teacher on MLK Day. Upon picking her up from school, the first thing she asked me was, "Mom, are you black?" (I'm German/Welsh/English/Nordic blend). After telling her "No, I'm white". She still looked confused and asked me if she were black (nope-her dad is of European descent) so I told her no, she was white too. She looked at her arm, as she picked up on my own body language and said in all seriousness "No mom. I'm not white. I'm beige". lol I loved her double instantly. It struck me that although she had had a few playmates who were black, she hadn't heard this word used to describe skin color before. So, this made me think that skin color had never registered with her as we'd never discussed it before. Before this distinction, she saw: you are a person as opposed to: you are a black person. A great memory.

I feel the need to add (knowing how things left unsaid on message boards can go in 10 directions if allowed) using the word black or white isn't racist but used to describe physical features better.

My point of disagreement is that thinking one's skin color means something is most peculiar when you think about it. If it's true what you said, that it's normal to think that one's own skin color must be better in some way than a different skin color, that is still way off mark imo. Do people only like brown headed people because they have brown hair? Well, now that I've put that out there, there likely are silly people like that lol just not many

It is true. You are a liar.

Update on Georgia ballots: DHS had been trying to move forward this week. Two days ago FBI jumped in claiming jurisdiction. Yesterday 3 PM FBI took control of shredding truck and materials, directed they be returned to shredding operation and the shredding job completed.
— Patrick Byrne (@PatrickByrne) January 9, 2021
https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/status/1348023401386889217?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
That man is very rich and goes where he wants. He has his own security. He is an eye witness.

Which means exactly....what? Nothing.

Why is no one questioning the FBI directing ballots shredded. It is fact. It is happening. Why would that be happening unless those ballots can prove fraud. There is not a good answer. Ballots are supposed to be held for 22 months. And available to every citizen in GA. It is an admission of guilt.

You are debunking another story. The ballots are being shredded now, See the date.

Debunked.

I also blame Republicans who are justifying the actions, goals and threats of those few. Depends who you're speaking with, doesn't it, if it is "a few" or 75 million?
Therein lies the crux of it all- Thank you OL (I refuse to call you an old lady- OL fits you much better) for stating an important fact.

Calling out specific players for their crimes versus calling out tens of thousands of voters for the actions of a specific few (“few” in comparison to tens of thousands) is polar opposite in effect- and most on this board know it.

Keeping the conversation in Fact Land requires effort. Keeping the conversation in La La Land requires none. Fact Land ensures that the perps are appropriately identified, punished, and expedites the process . La La Land is full of “going big” in rhetoric, using false rhetoric implying that innocent people across the country are responsible for the actions of all voters within that group. Considering the US’s voting population numbers, is that even possible? La La Land of course is where we have the emotional venters, but sometimes a fact or two can be given although more often than not the emotional snarling overrides any positivity. Maybe venting on USMB is lethargic for some, so after emotionally discharging all over the screen they can go act nicer to their families who knows lol
I agree 100% I get impatient and pissed off like any human, but it is going to take every level headed person we've got to walk this back and reach a place where we can talk again. The propaganda the past few years has been ferocious and it's the first thing we've got to chuck before we move forward. If we don't, I fear we will have civil war. I have NO patience for the posters here calling all on the left communists and China lovers and sexual deviants, and that we deserve to die. I'm not wasting my time on them, except to slap them back.

But you are fine with the people calling those on the right nazis or wacists?
Nope. Well, when they ARE Nazi's and racists, I guess it's okay. My point is, it's as bad on your side of the fence. We all oughta quit. You ready?

Will you support me in pointing out that Trump clearly and explicitly did NOT say that ws were very fine people in his charlotessville speech?

You know, when libs insist on lying about it?

Debunked.

Do you see the date Einstein? The post is from the 9th your article is from the 7th. It went on after your article. Started right after the fact check.
You debunked nothing. Obvious guilt. Period.

Last edited:
AR politicians are still in court trying to get voting machines from Maricoa county. Why would they be holding those back from a forensic audit but obvious guilt?

Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal.
I'd first like to define racism to make sure we're on the same page here AMart: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Okay, now that we're in agreement about that-winks, I'll move on.

Racism is not some naturally occurring state of mind. Racism is learned mostly during one's formative years; following that period of being influenced by significant players in one's life, it can be either discarded by choice or... thoroughly ingrained by choice.

I'd like to share an eye-opening event with you that happened years ago. When my daughter was 5 years old, she learned about MLK from her kindergarten teacher on MLK Day. Upon picking her up from school, the first thing she asked me was, "Mom, are you black?" (I'm German/Welsh/English/Nordic blend). After telling her "No, I'm white". She still looked confused and asked me if she were black (nope-her dad is of European descent) so I told her no, she was white too. She looked at her arm, as she picked up on my own body language and said in all seriousness "No mom. I'm not white. I'm beige". lol I loved her double instantly. It struck me that although she had had a few playmates who were black, she hadn't heard this word used to describe skin color before. So, this made me think that skin color had never registered with her as we'd never discussed it before. Before this distinction, she saw: you are a person as opposed to: you are a black person. A great memory.

I feel the need to add (knowing how things left unsaid on message boards can go in 10 directions if allowed) using the word black or white isn't racist but used to describe physical features better.

My point of disagreement is that thinking one's skin color means something is most peculiar when you think about it. If it's true what you said, that it's normal to think that one's own skin color must be better in some way than a different skin color, that is still way off mark imo. Do people only like brown headed people because they have brown hair? Well, now that I've put that out there, there likely are silly people like that lol just not many
Racism is a belief. I don't need a lecture on the topic. Some countries have 40, 60 or 100 check to the box classifications. N. American and W. Europe are the least racist places on Earth, by far and it even isn't close.

I also blame Republicans who are justifying the actions, goals and threats of those few. Depends who you're speaking with, doesn't it, if it is "a few" or 75 million?
Therein lies the crux of it all- Thank you OL (I refuse to call you an old lady- OL fits you much better) for stating an important fact.

Calling out specific players for their crimes versus calling out tens of thousands of voters for the actions of a specific few (“few” in comparison to tens of thousands) is polar opposite in effect- and most on this board know it.

Keeping the conversation in Fact Land requires effort. Keeping the conversation in La La Land requires none. Fact Land ensures that the perps are appropriately identified, punished, and expedites the process . La La Land is full of “going big” in rhetoric, using false rhetoric implying that innocent people across the country are responsible for the actions of all voters within that group. Considering the US’s voting population numbers, is that even possible? La La Land of course is where we have the emotional venters, but sometimes a fact or two can be given although more often than not the emotional snarling overrides any positivity. Maybe venting on USMB is lethargic for some, so after emotionally discharging all over the screen they can go act nicer to their families who knows lol
I agree 100% I get impatient and pissed off like any human, but it is going to take every level headed person we've got to walk this back and reach a place where we can talk again. The propaganda the past few years has been ferocious and it's the first thing we've got to chuck before we move forward. If we don't, I fear we will have civil war. I have NO patience for the posters here calling all on the left communists and China lovers and sexual deviants, and that we deserve to die. I'm not wasting my time on them, except to slap them back.

The one's who stormed the Capitol are.
They were let in by the police. Racism is a commie created term. Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal. The only people calling for concentration re-education camps are leftists, many well known.
Racism is a commie created term. Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal. The only people calling for concentration re-education camps are leftists, many well known. What? "Concentration re-education camps?" LOl! Dude, you are way the fuck out there.
PBS's head Counsel got fired today for getting caught saying children of Republican parents should be taken from them and sent to re-education camps. Public schools are pretty much indoctrination camps these day.
Another lie. You have zero evidence that public schools are indoctrination camps. Not only do you lie, but your imagination is way the fuck out there. You need help.
They peddle CRT. Case closed.

The one's who stormed the Capitol are.
They were let in by the police. Racism is a commie created term. Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal. The only people calling for concentration re-education camps are leftists, many well known.
Racism is a commie created term. Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal. The only people calling for concentration re-education camps are leftists, many well known. What? "Concentration re-education camps?" LOl! Dude, you are way the fuck out there.
PBS's head Counsel got fired today for getting caught saying children of Republican parents should be taken from them and sent to re-education camps. Public schools are pretty much indoctrination camps these day.
Another lie. You have zero evidence that public schools are indoctrination camps. Not only do you lie, but your imagination is way the fuck out there. You need help.

Your nonsense is dismissed.

Debunk that. Why would the FBI interfere in a states election system and take jurisdiction. Again, the article proves ballots are being shredded. By our FBI. Guilty. Fraud.

Call it whatever you want. You are enabling a Communist takeover of this country. You are a traitor.
You are delusional. Dangerously so
They truly believe it. They really think that a war will save us from going communist.

I've never seen delusion like this.
So you would like to see this country go communist?
OK now we know what side you are on
All democrats are communists.

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion. With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves. The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
They're so emotional now that all we can do is watch and see what happens.

I hope those who are complicit in this (from Trump to talk radio) are held accountable if/when this goes south.
Democrats are hoping for an excuse to come after anyone who speaks against them. True fascism.

It's unbelievably funny how some Trump supporters drank his koolaid. The election wasn't stolen and no real credible evidence has been shown that it was. Most lawsuits were dismissed by both Republican and Democratic judges. Trump lost and he knows it but he is not a conservative but a pathological liar and egotist. The Governer of Georgia and Secretary of state both Republicans voted for Trump and had to hand recount 2 times and the votes tallied. Krebs who was the head of CISA who has soon as he claimed this was the most secure election ever, Trump fired him because it didn't agree with the "lie" he was spreading. He can't ever admit he lost. Now some common sense question to ask your selves. If the Democrats were involved in widespread major fraud explain to me how come they lost seats in the house and didn't win the senate? After the presidential election in Georgia both Loeffler and Perdue had more votes than Warnock and Ossoff but because of state law since neither reached 50% a runoff was required and because Trump kept on spewing his lies about voting fraud prpobably some republicans sat out the runoffs because it was fixed and the Democrats would win. The Democrats need to thank Trump for allowing them to get control of the senate. Trump is a stain on this country. His phone call to Georgia Secretary of State asking him to find votes or recalculate should be grounds for him being removed from office. Cruz and Hawley should be censured for trying to play to Trumps base to position themselves for a 2024 run. Money and lobbyist run the political agenda in Washington, so the swamp is alive and well as it was with Trump and unfortunately it will be with Biden. Without major political reform like Term Limits for all elected officials and judges, no lifetime appointments and abolishing the Undemocratic electoral college. Hopefully I would like to see a third party formed that could attract centrists who lean a little right on some issues and a little left on others and who could agree on some things, wishful thinking. I voted against Trump not for Biden.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?

I think we live in a world of misinformation, brought to you by Carl's Jr. and PROG-stink. That said the left really pushed the envelope on this one. I wonder what the left has planned for the USA & world next, what say you?

Never mind what we want. What we need is an outright street by street war. No more blather. Americans v communists. It will happen sooner or later. Now is a good time.

Forum List

Back