Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

In what direction was the unemployment rate heading just before Obama took office?
Higher. Because MaObama had won the election and the markets were responding to an anti-capitalist marxist who ran on punishing business.

But what the fuck does that have to do with anything? When a fireman arrives on the scene, is the fire cooling or getting hotter? Does the fireman then make the fire hotter by throwing gasoline on it or does he make it cooler by throwing water on it?

You can whine all you want about “trending”. The fact is, Obama was elected to make things better and he made things much worse.

Trump was then elected to make things better (since Obama failed) and he made things exponentially better.
When you say "worse," you mean like this...?

chart1_jobs_privatesector.png

Or like this...?

960x0.jpg

Or like this...?

comparison_trump_obama.png

:dance:
I hate to tell you this, but he won't know what any of that means.

Which, to him (and them), means it's fake.

You can't even read a SIMPLE FUCKING CHART. I EVEN DREW A RED FUCKING LINE ON IT AND LABELED IT FOR YOU SHEEP..
Holy fucking shit...you’re openly admitting that you posted information with the express intent of misleading people?!? Wow.

Snowflake, why would you start 1 year later? Why wouldn’t you start with the day he was sworn in?

You know why? Because it shows that he failed and you’re a partisan hack. :laugh:

Numbers and words and economics and stats 'n stuff don't matter to them.
Says the snowflake who hides the actual numbers the day Obama was sworn in and thus assumed all duties of the President of the United States. :laugh:

So Obama was in office for 8 years, but Mac only wants you to see numbers for 7 of them. Just think about that for a moment. :laugh:

You can't even read a SIMPLE FUCKING CHART. I EVEN DREW A RED FUCKING LINE ON IT AND LABELED IT FOR YOU SHEEP.
Friends, as always, I just caught another asshole leftist in a blatant lie. Here is a link to post #543. I’ve also taken a screen shot and included it below. You can clearly see for yourselves that this is the latest chart posted by Mac-hole, that it is the one we’ve been discussing, that it starts Obama’s unemployment over the 9.5% metric, and that Mac-hole here did not “draw” any “fucking” line and did not “label” anything.

Like all leftists, he is a pathological liar.

B0FF7720-24B0-439C-AD24-AB797CDB1AB1.jpeg

You can't even read a SIMPLE FUCKING CHART. I EVEN DREW A RED FUCKING LINE ON IT AND LABELED IT FOR YOU SHEEP..
Holy fucking shit...you’re openly admitting that you posted information with the express intent of misleading people?!? Wow.

Snowflake, why would you start 1 year later? Why wouldn’t you start with the day he was sworn in?

You know why? Because it shows that he failed and you’re a partisan hack. :laugh:
Is that your best shot at avoiding your ignorance?

It really would just be smarter not to say anything.

Says the snowflake who hides the actual numbers the day Obama was sworn in and thus assumed all duties of the President of the United States. :laugh:

So Obama was in office for 8 years, but Mac only wants you to see numbers for 7 of them. Just think about that for a moment. :laugh:
Look at how hard you're trying.

Granted, I had posted the following chart on a different thread. This one shows the strength and trajectory of the UE rate when Obama takes office. I put the lines roughly at the days each President took office.

Now, use your economic brilliance to blame Obama for the massive momentum of the UE rate not stopping immediately, while the damage of the Meltdown is still in effect, when he took office. I'm looking forward to seeing you explain away the entire Meltdown.

Tell us how the UE rate momentum that Obama inherited is irrelevant.

Just quote Hannity. That's all I'd expect anyway.

JYkBQXC.gif

Last edited:
Trying to present statistical evidence is dubious at best in our current air of news fakery.

Everything gets twisted around.....

Especially in this 'post SOTU, post aquital' Trumphoria

All hail the economic commander 'n chief , foisting the illusion of a grand economy he himself created for his obsequious contingency

while completely ignoring the QE4 and doubled deficit sword of damocles looms nefariously on our horizon....

~S~

Two posts above you'll see the same chart, only going back to 2006. Nice try - it makes my point for momentum even better.

Go ahead. Blame Obama for the UE rate.

Forum List

Back