Trump supporters will be facing a "conflict of hypocrisy"

If only orange were a minority so the race card could be played....

yeah....that whole race issue was just silly, right?

Hardly. It's what got Obama elected. It certainly wasn't his qualifications.

What qualifications?

When Geraldine Ferraro said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM.

This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

Anyone can call something unconstitutional. It's backing it up that is the problem for you. Which I probably why none of you could give me a reason it was unconstitutional on the thread I started asking that exact question.

I'm actually worried about you......you're dumber than usual (not an easy chore)......

I presume NONE of us on here are constitutional scholars, BUT we DO rely on federal judges to do exactly what they were appointed to do......not to adjudicate on a robbery.....but to rule on the possible breaches of Constitution tenets.....

A Bush appointed federal judge is doing JUST THAT........and you refuse to believe it because some moron on here won't give you his/her interpretation of the EO????? May be time for one of your naps.

When Geraldine Ferraro said, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position," the Obama campaign accused her of racism. Ferraro said she was devastated by the attacks that were widely carried by the MSM.

This, strangely, happened after Obama said, in the wake of the Rev. Wright debacle, "we need to have a dialogue on race." and after Obama was quoted in the the Chicago Sun Times as saying, "if I had been one of six new white Senators showing up here in Washington I wouldn't have the book contract or be running for President." ---The Intellectual Republican---

Self deprecating statements.....versus, "I can grab pussies whenever I want because I'm famous"....YOU judge.

Self deprecating statements.....versus, "I can grab pussies whenever I want because I'm famous"....YOU judge.

Seems you'd rather forget that his attempt to be President was an unmitigated failure.
The back-stabbing snake left with an unbroken record of failure in both domestic and in foreign policy.

Even made Carter look passable.

Seems you'd rather forget that his attempt to be President was an unmitigated failure.
The back-stabbing snake left with an unbroken record of failure in both domestic and in foreign policy.

Care to tell us what Obama's approval ratings is in this country and throughout the world.....VERSUS the Trumpster's....

We'll wait for your response.......LOL

No, but he did have a record of having shady friends like domestic terrorists, real estate crooks, anti-American preachers, and a history of using illegal recreational narcotics.

You forgot the part about "grabbing pussies"........LOL

Care to tell us what Obama's approval ratings is in this country and throughout the world.....VERSUS the Trumpster's....

We'll wait for your response.......LOL

Easily explained.....look at your posts and you'll recognize the depth of stupidity of those who assign the failed President his approval.

I notice that you didn't deny this in the post you linked to...

What made you imagine...I almost said 'think'....you'd have to wait long?

Who really thinks confederate flag waving neo nazis give a shit about the US constitution, in the first place
Youre a nut case who calls everyone Nazis, therefore who cares what weirdos like you think?

Anyone can call something unconstitutional. It's backing it up that is the problem for you. Which I probably why none of you could give me a reason it was unconstitutional on the thread I started asking that exact question.

I'm actually worried about you......you're dumber than usual (not an easy chore)......

I presume NONE of us on here are constitutional scholars, BUT we DO rely on federal judges to do exactly what they were appointed to do......not to adjudicate on a robbery.....but to rule on the possible breaches of Constitution tenets.....

A Bush appointed federal judge is doing JUST THAT........and you refuse to believe it because some moron on here won't give you his/her interpretation of the EO????? May be time for one of your naps.

They can rule.....

And Trump can ignore.....

The house and senate can then decide to impeach trump or not.

Or they can pass legislation that forbids what he is doing.

No, but he did have a record of having shady friends like domestic terrorists, real estate crooks, anti-American preachers, and a history of using illegal recreational narcotics.

You forgot the part about "grabbing pussies"........LOL
You've never grabbed a pussy before? Are you gay or just incapable of getting a woman? Let me tell you something... grabbing pussies is fucking great.

With two federal judges issuing a halt to Trump's Muslim ban EO, on the basis that the executive office is acting OUTSIDE of the Constitution, is a serious setback for the WH and could lead to a constitutional crisis if Trump decides to ignore the federal courts' block on the ban.

What is rather interesting for Trump backers to contemplate is that IF they choose to criticize or ignore the federal courts' ruling, they are actually UNDERMINING their own rhetoric that Neil Gorsuch should be appointed to the SCOTUS because he is a staunch supporter of the Constitution.....

Logic would then have it that one of the FIRST questions that senators will be asking of Gorsuch during his upcoming hearings, will be....DO YOU, SIR, SUPPORT WHAT FEDERAL JUDGES HAVE DECIDED, OR DO YOU, SIR, FOLLOW BLINDLY WHAT YOU POLITICAL LEANINGS DICTATE?

The response would be both interesting and entertaining.

The AG's office will appeal these to a higher court, which will issue a stay in deference to the Executive Branch.

These judges are likely hack Obama or leftover Clinton Appointees, and will be overturned, or at least Stayed.

In any event, you idiots loved the old AG defying authority, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The old AG and POTUS didn't entertain such chaos and impose it on the public. Trump is keeping with his tradition of lawsuit frenzies. He's a fucking drama queen, unless you haven't noticed.

He doesn't give a damn if he ties the government in knots over his bullshit.

Donald Trump: Three decades
4,095 lawsuits
USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits

C3qAJ1-WEAABH4M.jpg

Don't no about hypocrisy, even if you were for the ban, you should be willing to admit that it was put together in haste with out crossing all the T"s and dotting the I's and that caused a large part of the problem. Trump and most of the republicans need to slow down & do it right. a feeding frenzy of power is not good for Americans.

With two federal judges issuing a halt to Trump's Muslim ban EO, on the basis that the executive office is acting OUTSIDE of the Constitution, is a serious setback for the WH and could lead to a constitutional crisis if Trump decides to ignore the federal courts' block on the ban.

What is rather interesting for Trump backers to contemplate is that IF they choose to criticize or ignore the federal courts' ruling, they are actually UNDERMINING their own rhetoric that Neil Gorsuch should be appointed to the SCOTUS because he is a staunch supporter of the Constitution.....

Logic would then have it that one of the FIRST questions that senators will be asking of Gorsuch during his upcoming hearings, will be....DO YOU, SIR, SUPPORT WHAT FEDERAL JUDGES HAVE DECIDED, OR DO YOU, SIR, FOLLOW BLINDLY WHAT YOU POLITICAL LEANINGS DICTATE?

The response would be both interesting and entertaining.[/QUO

Obama bans Iraq, Venezuela... no leftist violent riots.

Trump bans list of countries composed by Obama... OUTRAGE!

Now, who are the hypocritical ones?

You may rely on others to think of you, but that's probably why you are ignorant about your rights and what the constitution actually says.

If we don't know the constitution or the rights it protects, we will lose those rights.

Oh and what do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50?

Your honor.

Obama bans Iraq, Venezuela... no leftist violent riots.

Trump bans list of countries composed by Obama... OUTRAGE!

Now, who are the hypocritical ones?

I'll type real slow so that you can keep up......

With Obama in 2011 there was a SPECIFIC threat.......A plot was uncovered and people arrested (Trump does NOT have that)

Second, Obama’s order put a pause on refugee processing, whereas Trump’s halt in entries applies to ALL non-U.S. visitors.

Forum List

Back