Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

I am SURE if Trump agreed to testify in front of the committee (both Republicans and Democrats are on it), the committee would love to have the hearing on prime time!
I 100% AGREE :113: I probably wouldn't watch it either. I could assume 0-perjury in six seconds.

Interesting.

McConnell does not seem to share your take.
Other than for laughs, I'm not the least bit interested in how things "seem" to you.
Even with so many Republicans ignoring the hearings, they appear to be doing a bit of damage.

So I am not sure the facts bear out your predictions, either.
I'm sure you have evidence of the "damage" the hearings are doing, other than to the already low credibility of the TDS wing of the Demofascist Party.

Other than for laughs, I'm not the least bit interested in how things "seem" to you.
Well, I got news for you, it seems that way to everyone. Because it is what he did, and it is why he did it. They are doing everything they can to get their base to ignore the hearings. It's a fact.
I'm sure you have evidence of the "damage" the hearings are doing
I believe that I do.

But first:

What might some of that evidence look like, to you?

Nope. Merely an investigative-discovery process. The trail starts after the Grand Jury indicts. Then you can have all the Due Process you like. :cool:

One does NOT invite the criminal and his henchmen to participate in the investigation.

BULLSHIT.

The accused has the right to face his accusers.

That is FUNDAMENTAL to the law, dumbass.

BULLSHIT.

The accused has the right to face his accusers.

That is FUNDAMENTAL to the law, dumbass.

In a criminal prosecution, you flaming idiot. This is not that.

face-palm-gif.278959

but is stopped by the committee. No witnesses for Trump are allowed and if he tries to call his own witnesses, they will accuse him of witness tampering. Similar thing happened with Steve Bannon. He said he would only testify live during prime time so the committee shot him down. They must have total control over what Bannon says so they can edit as needed. Guess that's not called witness tampering. Coming up soon: closing arguments for the prosecution but no closing arguments to defend Trump since no Trump witnesses were allowed to testify.

Yeah this 'Select Committee,' selected by Pelosi, is a joke.

Last edited:
Yeah, that would pretty much be witness tampering in Normal World.

:rolleyes:
No, in a real court of law, the defendant has their own witnesses and they are entitled to prosecution discovery. None of that has happened with Miss Piggy's inquisition.

Cries a nazi.

:boohoo:
What a fucking idiot. ^^^

Dude, you're such a fucking retarded piece of shit. You should really shut up, lest people begin to think that you're somehow REPRESENTATIVE OF THE LEFT.

Fucktard, my father shot and killed Nazis, my father's father shot and killed Nazis, my mother's father was a general responsible for shooting and killing Nazis.

And if given the opportunity, I'd shoot the fuckers too.

And Stalinists, them too.

Don't press your luck, asshole. You're already into some bad joss right now. Bad karma.

Forum List

Back