Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

Abortion kills human life. The pro life side is of the belief that every abortion kills a child. Part of the issue with the discussion of abortion is that neither side ever takes into account what the other believes. It's just chimps throwing shit at each other from opposing cages.
Wars kill human life too. But you want to con-trol women's bodies.....allowing abortion ONLY at the con-venience of the sperm donor.

• Ilhan Omar - Holocaust denier and rabid anti-semite
  • Rashida Tlaib - Holocaust denier and rabid anti-semite
  • Ayana Pressley - Holocaust denier and rabid anti-semite
  • AOC - Rabid anti-semite and BDS supporter (likely Holocaust denier)
  • Cori Bush - Rabid anti-semite and BDS supporter (likely Holocaust denier)
  • Reps. Barbara Lee (D-CA), Maxine Waters (D-CA), Danny Davis (D-IL), Andre Carson (D-IN), Gregory Meeks (D-NY), Jim Clyburn (D-SC) and Al Green (D-TX), and Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) - All tied to Louis Farrakhan (as is Barack Obama).
  • Every DemoKKKrat who bowed down to the anti-semitic BDS movement (which is most Dems in Congress).
Those are just the some you've recently elected to Congress.

Then there are the lifelong Jew-haters that hold highly influential positions in and around your filth racist party:
  • Al Sharpton
  • Jesse Jackson
  • Barack Obama
  • Valerie Jarrett
  • Nancy Pelosi
Bump QFT

None of your business. Nor mine. Stop minding someone else's private lives.
What? There has to be an objective standard as to when the life inside a woman becomes human. Otherwise I could shoot you and my defense would be I personally don’t view you as human.

What? There has to be an objective standard as to when the life inside a woman becomes human. Otherwise I could shoot you and my defense would be I personally don’t view you as human.
The same way I see Arab / Palestinian / Islamic inspired terrorists

Don't forget that Biden told a Jewish group at the White House that he probably went to Temple more than they did. And he emphasized that he wasn't kidding, so you know it's the truth.

He also said the Pope said he is a good Catholic even though he signed an executive order supporting and pined for legislation codifying support for the mortal sin of abortion.

C'mon Man! The guy does it all!

Dude. You are not making sense. The votes? What votes? Jews break for the Left.

You calling names like "antisemite" means that you have nothing of substance to say.
He was the best president for Jews that I can recall. The leftists are so brainwashed they can’t see what’s in front of their own face, and it’s infuriating. Trump was taking action to STOP antisemitism from spreading on all these anti-Israel campuses, and the Democrats blocked him! Trump made great headway with the Abraham Accords, which infuriated the anti-Israel Democrats that want to isolate and demonize Israel. Trump cut off the funding to the Palestinians because he knew that the Hamas terrorists were using it to launch rockets against the Israelis, and Biden put it back in place (cowering to all the anti-Israel Dems on the far-left.)

Anybody can make a list

To be taken seriously, you must be able to back it up
You can’t

I have, but you agree with the likes of Tlaib, Omar, and Pressley, so you simply don't care. After all, the party you belong to supports them unconditionally.

It wasn’t dismantled. It was merely sent back to the states, where it always belonged.

And stop kidding yourself. Abortion is a distant third or fourth compared to concerns about the economy, inflation, and illegal immigration - all of which favor the GOP.
And why does the MAGAt GOP want to have a federal law against abortion if they win in November?

I found out what it means. You should too.
With Russia's threats of nuclear attacks, that is why the US, and probably other countries are on the same level. Just in case. I don't think Putin will ever use the Nuclear option. He is having too much fun with drones, killing civilians, and kidnapping them.
I know what DEFCON means and how it relates to our nations defense readiness. I get fuzzy on what deathcon means or how defcon relates to anything antisemitic.

And why does the MAGAt GOP want to have a federal law against abortion if they win in November?
People who are prolife believe abortion is murder. Remember when I said you werent willing to listen to what the other side of the argument was saying and by doing so you cant have an actual constructive conversation about the topic? Here's your sign.

People who are prolife believe abortion is murder. Remember when I said you werent willing to listen to what the other side of the argument was saying and by doing so you cant have an actual constructive conversation about the topic? Here's your sign.
Why do Democommies want an AWB 2 or ban on Semi Auto Centerfire Pistols& Rifles ?

Forum List

Back