Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl
He’s right. American Democrat Jews like Blacks are yet another brainwashed group that live on the Democrat plantation, that routinely betray their own people‘s interests and survival because they want to be Democrat party loyalists.

the same is happening with Latinos and any other minority living on the Democrat slave plantation.

You're not going to understand this. But I have a moment.

What I don't like is that so many in this country adore a man-child who lacks the intelligence, adult awareness, dignity, temperament and fundamental self esteem that would stop him from even CONSIDERING writing something like that. These are the words and behaviors of a self-centered adolescent, not an adult who represents so many Americans. And although I've seen this level of behavior hundreds of times from him now, I just can't get used to it. I grieve for the America I thought we were.

Someone like you will not understand this. But you're welcome anyway.

A self-centered adult giving advice bugs ya ! OK.. :biggrin: ESPECIALLY when they are poaching votes from the "Better Party" that's TRULY altruistic and only interested in the welfare of the American people. :up: Like reminding Jewish Americans who MOVED the capitol of Israel to Jerusalem which was the will of the majority of Israelis. Or MADE IT a priority to seek peace and prosperity for the Middle East as a whole thru the Abraham Accords.

The Democrat party no longer OWNS Jews, Asians, Hispanics and Blacks. Thanks largely to the guy you hate so much. Because as rich and "self-centered" as he is -- he pulled back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz party that you adore and WOKE America the hell back up. And he talked plainly to them IN PERSON, to HUGE crowds, every chance he got.

See -- ALL productive, successful people tend to narcissism. 25 years working for some of the biggest narcissists in Silicon Valley nailed that one down for me. Even George Soros is a narcissicist but when attacked -- just goes and quietly destroys people, institutions, EVEN countries.

They defend themselves from morons who attack them publicly and with the advent of the sewage system called Twitter -- this became a sporting event. Of COURSE -- they have to BE GOOD at repelling attacks. Not like poor Brandon who has to hold a "Sixth level of Hell" speech with eerie staging and Marine Guards to ATTACK back. Those generally just get scorned more than a "brilliant" Tweet.

I chalked that up to DIRTH of comedy and satire that the LEFT in this country has created. People dont recognize the GENIUS of great satire and or appreciate a stoking good flame anymore in public -- but as the Babylon Bee has proved -- flaming satire and comedy is MORE effective than ANY "Town Hall" ever attempted.

The mainstream media misses Trump MORE than I do -- because it was easier to create a 2 day story on "Trump getting 2 scoops of ice cream" than it was to figure out that Russia Russia Russia was the LARGEST POLITICAL HOAX of a lifetime.

Get over it. He still owns your head.

Last edited:
I'll ALWAYS prefer a politician that gives you TMInformation about what they're thinking over career politicians that check the polls and focus groups for what to say to "the little people".

A self-centered adult giving advice bugs ya ! OK.. :biggrin: ESPECIALLY when they are pouching votes from the "Better Party" that's TRULY altruistic and only interested in the welfare of the American people. :up: Like reminding Jewish Americans who MOVED the capitol of Israel to Jerusalem which was the will of the majority of Israelis. Or MADE IT a priority to seek peace and prosperity for the Middle East as a whole thru the Abraham Accords.

The Democrat party no longer OWNS Jews, Asians, Hispanics and Blacks. Thanks largely to the guy you hate so much. Because as rich and "self-centered" as he is -- he pulled back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz party that you adore and WOKE America the hell back up. And he talked plainly to them IN PERSON, to HUGE crowds, every chance he got.

See -- ALL productive, successful people tend to narcissism. 25 years working for some of the biggest narcissists in Silicon Valley nailed that one down for me. Even George Soros is a narcissicist but when attacked -- just goes and quietly destroys people, institutions, EVEN countries.

They defend themselves from morons who attack them publicly and with the advent of the sewage system called Twitter -- this became a sporting event. Of COURSE -- they have to BE GOOD at repelling attacks. Not like poor Brandon who has to hold a "Sixth level of Hell" speech with eerie staging and Marine Guards to ATTACK back. Those generally just get scorned more than a "brilliant" Tweet.

I chalked that up to DIRTH of comedy and satire that the LEFT in this country has created. People dont recognize the GENIUS of great satire and or appreciate a stoking good flame anymore in public -- but as the Babylon Bee has proved -- flaming satire and comedy is MORE effective than ANY "Town Hall" ever attempted.

The mainstream media misses Trump MORE than I do -- because it was easier to create a 2 day story on "Trump getting 2 scoops of ice cream" than it was to figure out that Russia Russia Russia was the LARGEST POLITICAL HOAX of a lifetime.

Get over it. He still owns your head.
All the regular talking points. I know.

Keep your standards as low as you can. Who cares, you're at war.

The Jews who vote Democrat tend largely to be secular, and prioritize their leftist ideals over what is better for Jews.

More observant Jews vote overwhelmingly for the GOP, because they prioritize Jewish survival and fighting antisemitism very highly. Trump was better for Jews than any president I can recall.

With the high childbearing rate among Orthodox Jews, in 20 years the Democrats will no longer have the majority of Jewish support.

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks, since the mid 60s.

The debate sicne then has always been on HOW best to get there.

When people lie and claim that hte other side is OPPOSING, the equality, that is the use of divisive tactics for political gain.

That turns people against each other and causes strife and violence, based on a BIG LIE.
Nope...the Southern Strategy... racists flocked to the GOP.

The Jews who vote Democrat tend largely to be secular, and prioritize their leftist ideals over what is better for Jews.

More observant Jews vote overwhelmingly for the GOP, because they prioritize Jewish survival and fighting antisemitism very highly. Trump was better for Jews than any president I can recall.

With the high childbearing rate among Orthodox Jews, in 20 years the Democrats will no longer have the majority of Jewish support.
Moreover, although historically Jews have usually been Democrats, there has been been a mass migration away from the Democrat party to the GOP, especially after the Trump's historical Abraham Accords. Had it been a Democrat president that had done what Trump did for Israel, they would have awarded him like 3 Nobel Peace Prizes by now.

Last edited:
Moreover, although historically Jews have usually been Democrats, there has been been a mass migration away from the Democrat party to the GOP, especially after the Trump's historical Abraham Accords. Had it been a Democrat president that had done what Trump did, they would have awarded them like 3 Nobel Peace Prizes by now.
Yes, the achievement was really downplayed, and I still know Jewish Democrats who insist Trump is an antisemite and can’t stomach that I voted for him. OTOH, a long-term Jewish Democrat just told me today that she is upset by the rise in antisemitism and is planning to vote GOP

I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl
He sure has done a lot for Israel

Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians​

Trump allegedly disclosed an undercover Israeli mission to penetrate an Islamic State cell developing bombs that could go through airports undetected

In January, it was reported that Israeli intelligence officials were concerned that the exposure of classified information to their American counterparts in the Trump administration could lead to it being leaked to Russia and onward to Iran. The intelligence concerns, which had been discussed in closed forums, were based on suspicions of ties between Trump, or his associates, and the government of Vladimir Putin in Moscow.

I don't see how a Jewish person could vote for Trump again.

Forum List

Back