Trump v Jesus

If Jesus returns the filthy depraved left will be in big trouble, I don't think we'd ever have to worry about them again, to infinity.
You really think Jesus would be ok with grabbing pussy ? I think that's what most religious freaks believe. Blues if you're a religious man better pray Jesus doesn't return

God is currently destroying the Democratic party, you should register as a Republican soon before you suffer God's wrath.
Been there done that Since becoming a Dem life has smiled on me

If Jesus returns the filthy depraved left will be in big trouble, I don't think we'd ever have to worry about them again, to infinity.
You really think Jesus would be ok with grabbing pussy ? I think that's what most religious freaks believe. Blues if you're a religious man better pray Jesus doesn't return

No, but if that person repented of his iniquities he would be forgiven.
So whats the excuse for Trump and Moore asking for forgiveness?

No, but if that person repented of his iniquities he would be forgiven.
So whats the excuse for Trump and Moore asking for forgiveness?
They’ve already been forgiven whether they asked or not.

]
w9d5b9.jpg

I believe Donald Trump was put on Earth by the Almighty to make this country great again!

29wmo8p.jpg

I moved on her like a bitch. And she was married!

4jnyx.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

2zimyc8.jpg

Oh my God, I've hitched my wagon to a hellbound horse...

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Here is one of Trump's temples to his god, built with the generous donations of the devoted flock who religiously attend these cathedrals:

20gdzx2.jpg

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. - 2 Timothy 3:13.

Here are the traditional pews kindly provided by Trump at his temple, where the faithful can be found 24 hours a day, cleansing their filthy lucre in highly refined ministrations. Some congregants are known to develop obsessive rituals which they believe, if violated, will bring down the wrath of fate on their heads. In this way, Saint Trump has been credited for creating tens of millions of worshipers of his god:

k4umgz.jpg

Here we see a high mass in one of Trump's temples. This one makes the hayseeds feel closer to to Trump's god:

16jggg6.jpg

Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

29cm2co.jpg

11jrjfp.jpg

But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Trump called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury."

Here is The Donald with his first wife:

2ymbllh.jpg

Maybe there was a language barrier, I don't know. But Trump fooled around on her a lot. The 80s were his personal Vietnam, sex-wise.

So he made this mistress his second wife. I think the "Trump Family Values" thing on the cover is a real treat, don't you?

28jl2s.jpg

Trump's second wife was an American, but he went back on a big outsourcing kick again, and dumped her so he could marry this woman young enough to be his daughter:

mb742x.jpg

Trump's Nuns:

2hqawrp.jpg
Look I’m no fan of the President’s morality but he never proclaimed himself to be a religious leader. I never believed him to be a Christian really but these repeated posts merely show him to be what he is. A hedonistic human warped by his own lack of spiritual compass. My quarrel is with those who would compare Jesus and the President when it comes to Truth. So your posts at best are non sequiturs.

Yeah, Trump voters are all about living up to their religious principles.

Sure they are. Yeah. Right. Absolutely.

Trump's Nuns:

2hqawrp.jpg
Look I’m no fan of the President’s morality but he never proclaimed himself to be a religious leader. I never believed him to be a Christian really but these repeated posts merely show him to be what he is. A hedonistic human warped by his own lack of spiritual compass. My quarrel is with those who would compare Jesus and the President when it comes to Truth.
There are countless evangelicals who suffer under the incredible delusion that this great deceiver was sent unto us by the Almighty.

I kid you not.

“If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and told me Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, 'Hold on a second. I need to check with the president if it's true.’”

That's just how far gone the rubes are.

The desire to bleev is one of the most powerful forces there is, and hucksters like Trump and psychics and mediums and snake oil salesmen exploit it to the max.

“If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and told me Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, 'Hold on a second. I need to check with the president if it's true.’”

The desire to bleev is one of the most powerful forces there is, and hucksters like Trump and psychics and mediums and snake oil salesmen exploit it to the max.
You have proven the point of my OP. Those who use Jesus to claim righteousness in a political fight reduce themselves to looking absurd.

You have proven the point of my OP. Those who use Jesus to claim righteousness in a political fight reduce themselves to looking absurd.
They do much worse than that. They jeopardize their very souls.

Trump's Nuns:

2hqawrp.jpg
Look I’m no fan of the President’s morality but he never proclaimed himself to be a religious leader. I never believed him to be a Christian really but these repeated posts merely show him to be what he is. A hedonistic human warped by his own lack of spiritual compass. My quarrel is with those who would compare Jesus and the President when it comes to Truth. So your posts at best are non sequiturs.
Mel Gibson's Jesus would stand to the right of President Donald J. Trump!

Forum List

Back