Trump wants to eliminate income tax, but replace it with tariffs on imported goods.

should have thought about that before supporting millions of illegals into the country that cost hundreds of billions a yr,,

nothing you say is believable,,

Blah, blah, blah. I'm one of the very few that want to address why they are coming.

The other thing I got is the Left must've wept bitterly when the Berlin Wall fell and the Soviet Union collapsed.
Many libs were stunned and a bit confused

Some had been social justice warriors who supported the communists in Moscow since the 1930’s

Now for them Mecca was no more and they were lost

Naturally, with libs being a stickler for fairness and accuracy they have video of trump saying he wants to replace the income tax with tariffs on imports, right?

No?

Its dad that trump haters like yourself just pass lies around to stoke your anger
Need video or it isn’t true?

Which would take years to happen, more realistically companies would seek out goods from other countries.
Yes, it would be very good for countries like Thailand and Vietnam

But whats wrong with that

The Thai’s and Viet’s are not our enemy

In fact we share a common enemy in china

So its all good

Blah, blah, blah. I'm one of the very few that want to address why they are coming.
and the last person that wants the laws followed to stop it,,

you defend the governments failures to secure the border and now youre defending the government to take more of our money to not do their main job,,

and the last person that wants the laws followed to stop it,,

I'm 100% for enforcing our employment laws. I'm 100% for making them far stronger at that.

I have no idea what laws I supposedly do not support.

I'm going to guess your made up ones.

you defend the governments failures to secure the border and now youre defending the government to take more of our money to not do their main job,,

Inane ramblings are not valid rebuttals.

I'm 100% for enforcing our employment laws. I'm 100% for making them far stronger at that.

I have no idea what laws I supposedly do not support.

I'm going to guess your made up ones.

Inane ramblings are not valid rebuttals.
oh for fucks sake would you just fuck off,,

at every turn you spit in the peoples face and support a bigger bloated government,,

you can only be a foreign troll cause you sure arent an american,,

oh for fucks sake would you just fuck off,,

at every turn you spit in the peoples face and support a bigger bloated government,,

you can only be a foreign troll cause you sure arent an american,,

I can see ranting is just a part of your DNA. Oh well.

I can see ranting is just a part of your DNA. Oh well.
I see being presented with your own anti american agenda hurts your feelings,,

tell me,,
why do the people need to follow any law if the government themselves refuse to follow the law??

I see being presented with your own anti american agenda hurts your feelings,,

tell me,,
why do the people need to follow any law if the government themselves refuse to follow the law??

I've argued that very thing many times. It doesn't fit in with your ranting though.

Because I don't worship at the alter of Trumpism, you have to make crap up.
are you still talking??

we are talking about people keeping more of what their earn and the governemnt refusing to follow the law and theirs oaths of office and securing the border,,\

keep your TDS to yourself and your therapist,,

Yes, it would be very good for countries like Thailand and Vietnam

But whats wrong with that

The Thai’s and Viet’s are not our enemy

In fact we share a common enemy in china

So its all good
What’s wrong with it is the spike in consumer goods costs and rise in debt that we really can’t afford right now.

What’s wrong with it is the spike in consumer goods costs and rise in debt that we really can’t afford right now.
Why should products from Thailand cost more than they do from china?

I can think of one difference but I bet you can never guess what it is

How can we know its true without seeing the evidence?

You dont seriously expect anyone to take your word for it do you?
We don’t know it’s true. But we can certainly say that the idea is idiotic. If that was the plan that Trump laid out then it is economically stupid. But you’re here defending the idea so whether he said it or not is irrelevant…. Right?

Why should products from Thailand cost more than they do from china?

I can think of one difference but I bet you can never guess what it is
Hopefully they won’t… many companies are already transitioning from China to other countries. Something I’m totally fine with. That’s not the point here. The point is the practical effects that this plan would have on our economy mainly spiking inflation. Is that really what you want to see right now??

Forum List

Back