Trump Was the Biggest Loser Last Night and That's a Good Thing

Of you believe that, you are simply an idiot.
I believe you’re a sellout, because you know Trump is a pathological liar, but more often than not maybe you agree with him on policy, so you’re willing to look past that. Fuck that character matters.

Hey Don't Touch My Fro when you close threads saying one exists already you should supply a link to that thread. Just another way of censoring what you do not like, isn't it?

Why do you care? I disagreed with his trade policy and some of his foreign policy decisions. It’s not policy that turned me off to the guy. It’s the constant lying, even when it wasn’t necessary. The guy took lying to the next level. And his supporters constantly eat up his lies. We’re at a point where no one can agree on facts. Trump gave us more division.

Are you a Trump supporter? I noticed you didn’t answer the question. You’re probably embarrassed to say you are, which is a good thing.
Constant lying? Well, bucko, Joe the shitter in Chief Biden has lied more times than President Trump ever did. Even the Lame Stream Media is fed up with his lies..

I know why you cant vote for someone who made your life easier, because you have to have enough grey matter to realize it. You have an IQ lower than a slug. It shows.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

The SCOTUS gifts the Democrats Roe v Wade only months before the elections. Idiot McConnel clown tries to stack the deck with his personal RINO candidates, refuses to support other GOP candidates. And it's all Trump's fault?????? Wow, just wow.
Yup...trump chose nuts like Oz and Lake. Trump will blow the Georgia run off....again.

Forum List

Back